Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)

Go down 
+53
Mr Xercist
xVETxOFxWARx
cant_win420
Vito
dcs_finest
OC
Z-O-N-A
championbreed1
Kief
Timaobjj
JimJinglehopper
XCOCKLOBBERX
Chasethe1
Ricta123
rmnultimate2
Ch4oSz
KuSHmAn
Bearded Kongo
IIxSUPERMANxII
Eddie Stone
Empire
stickyninja
M3nt4L81
KAYJAYBARACKUS
Toyooka2
Widow-Maker187
szpek64
-ArcadiuM-
NemStar3
memphis0789
Q-_-Live
CeeDaMonster
ayre27292
xSiCaRx
Tigger Locc23
Tatanka Soldier
MARK
Aldo Thee Apache
Murph502DaVille
kj229385
OverMedicated
DevinSkiLLzriLL
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
gzr87
STAN
joed91
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
jeremy_craig
iBrock
md_finest
Ray_King-l3ong-
O.T.B
Rizzo
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 4:43 pm

he should this is the 2nd week he doesnt get a fight .. we wait 1 week for 1 single fight, and it ends up this way .. he didnt get a win over mmammouthfull for no show, should at least get this one .. thats my 2 cents
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 5:19 pm

no-shows (doesn't matter how many in a row) do not count as wins. if it was a GP tht would be a different story but the fight will most likely be scrapped. also its only Friday. you have till sunday night to get the fight done
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:03 pm

gzr87 wrote:
GSP_Wnage look to get a win i must win..last nite u did even think twice nd u quit ..Lets just get back in track nd lets fnish this fight .i told u i was waiting for you since Monday then This happens dude get ur mind correct u did win.... there is only one way to find out SO LET FIGHT.......

why would he think twice lol the rule is if the other guy exploits you leave immediately cuz if you finish the match or round then you could just say he was getting beat up and thats why he left he did exactly what he was supposed to its not his fault if you didnt know or just didnt follow the rules.
Back to top Go down
XCOCKLOBBERX
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
XCOCKLOBBERX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:16 pm

rockm(bisping) defeats copper(franklin) via rnc rnd 1 1:30
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:17 pm

XROCKLOBSTERX wrote:
rockm(bisping) defeats copper(franklin) via rnc rnd 1 1:30

haha like u said .. gf u 2
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:20 pm

ohh shit rocklobster i didnt even know you played here i knew you were cb just hadnt seen you yet. good to have some more good comp come in hope you like it here
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 6:36 pm

yo gzr is there a video wat exploit did you supposably use i have faoughjt you many times and i can honestly say you never did a exploit to me because im quick to call some 1 out for that especially a c/b man we train very hard and dnt need to rely on ne exploits ?
Back to top Go down
JimJinglehopper
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
JimJinglehopper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 9:59 pm

Championbreed1 def JimJinglehopper after icing me all week lol

Damages were around:

Him: 90/30
Me: 100/100

Match pivoted on slams that were either countered or not countered as I expected, just like against fede I came in cold only warming up against the cpu and it cost me again.

All excuses aside it was a good back and forth fight that I should have pulled off but congratz to him for finally beating me in league play. As usual, nobody to blame but my lack of prep. Wink
Back to top Go down
Widow-Maker187
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:16 pm

Rich Franklin (XxPrototype3zZ 3-1)

Anyone know this guys GT?
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 10:42 pm

XxUFCXxVETRANxX wrote:
yo gzr is there a video wat exploit did you supposably use i have faoughjt you many times and i can honestly say you never did a exploit to me because im quick to call some 1 out for that especially a c/b man we train very hard and dnt need to rely on ne exploits ?

Mount triangle release.......its a common Ranked faggy thing to do and obviously ppl still haven't read the rules
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:10 pm

good fight sensual see you again in a couple of weeks.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 100_2211
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:13 pm

You're such a stalker that you bought the same TV that I have in my living room!
Back to top Go down
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:17 pm

I have that same TV.

What. the. fuck.
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:23 pm

memphis0789 wrote:

That's whats up. Good job man, right on my ass for that triple crown, lol.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:29 pm

memphis0789 wrote:

Yessir, great fight bro. I was way off, I'll be back for my belt my friend! =)
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:38 pm

MARK wrote:
memphis0789 wrote:

That's whats up. Good job man, right on my ass for that triple crown, lol.
yup now its just time to try and move to another div your not in lol. LL has done well this week i think you won your title contender spot i just won a title and plums fighting for a title spot next week too if he can pull it off we will of all got a shot at a title within 2 weeks of our trade.
Back to top Go down
Kief
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kief

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:40 pm

My opponent is lagging on responding to me.

I want 2 fight NOW!
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:41 pm

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
memphis0789 wrote:

Yessir, great fight bro. I was way off, I'll be back for my belt my friend! =)

you posting the video?
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:43 pm

Chasethe1 wrote:
you posting the video?

Nope
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:46 pm

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
you posting the video?

Nope

lol.. told you memphis
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:52 pm

Chasethe1 wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
you posting the video?

Nope

lol.. told you memphis

As you have seen, I haven't posted most of my videos, just the one with you because it was controversial, and RNC-'s vid, again because of a questioning... To convert from eyetv format takes about an hour because the video is recorded in the program's format and is in HD, and it takes even longer to upload because of the file size... 6 min is over 300 MB... Converting that and minimizing it takes a very long time, and literally burns up my macbook. I want to do that as little as possible. I don't mind getting beat and showing it to others, it was an embarrassing loss, bobdy beat my ass good, and I definitely won't deny it. I played like a total noob.

As for you though, quit instigating =). KK? Thanks. This is a results thread. I said I'm not going to be posting the video and that's that. If memphis asks me to send it to him, I will gladly do so.
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 08, 2010 11:56 pm

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
you posting the video?

Nope

lol.. told you memphis

As you have seen, I haven't posted most of my videos, just the one with you because it was controversial, and RNC-'s vid, again because of a questioning... To convert from eyetv format takes about an hour because the video is recorded in the program's format and is in HD, and it takes even longer to upload because of the file size... 6 min is over 300 MB... Converting that and minimizing it takes a very long time, and literally burns up my macbook. I want to do that as little as possible. I don't mind getting beat and showing it to others, it was an embarrassing loss, bobdy beat my ass good, and I definitely won't deny it. I played like a total noob.

As for you though, quit instigating =). KK? Thanks. This is a results thread. I said I'm not going to be posting the video and that's that. If memphis asks me to send it to him, I will gladly do so.

lol.. KK Wink
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 12:17 am

Feat jingle hop it was laggy as fck n relax with ur comments jing we kno i smash u
Back to top Go down
JimJinglehopper
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
JimJinglehopper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 1:47 am

championbreed1 wrote:
Feat jingle hop it was laggy as fck n relax with ur comments jing we kno i smash u

lol, you're a funny kid. Classless loser and a classless winner, but that's typical of SH so you're a good representative. Like I said congrats on finally beating me for once, I won't stoop down to your level. But please, for the love of God, learn to type/talk semi-correctly so we can understand what you are trying to say.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Oct 09, 2010 3:33 am

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Chasethe1 wrote:
you posting the video?

Nope

lol.. told you memphis

i wouldnt mind having a copy of the vid as this is one of the few fights i didnt record but im not overly worried about it either way so if its that much trouble you dont have to bother
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 68: Black Out (Official Card and Discussion)
Page 5 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next