Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)

Go down 
+5
xVETxOFxWARx
jjesurun
Quadroponics
chevyman456
jbumbalough
9 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
way2muchskill
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 3:31 am

What you would consider obvious was only a mistake do not tarnish my name with that bullshit. you can consider it a dq if you want admins it's all good I don't have a problem with it. but know now they were purely mistakes. I could just as easily been throwing 1 handed uppercuts the entire fight dealing damage. I don't know florian well.
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :
USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 4:00 am

way2muchskill wrote:
What you would consider obvious was only a mistake do not tarnish my name with that bullshit. you can consider it a dq if you want admins it's all good I don't have a problem with it. but know now they were purely mistakes. I could just as easily been throwing 1 handed uppercuts the entire fight dealing damage. I don't know florian well.
It's all good we fought threw it.Vids posted.Really meant no disrespect bro sorry.
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Dec 30, 2010 8:40 am

gf's guys...
Back to top Go down
DOuFEELlucky99
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
DOuFEELlucky99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 10:15 pm

fred g sanford beats doufeellucky99 ko rd 1

good fight pure slugfest

me head 85
him head 75
Back to top Go down
Fred_G_Sanford_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Fred_G_Sanford_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Dec 31, 2010 11:00 pm

U aint lien good fight we will meet again I bet
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 12:34 am

(xVETxOFxWARx) Defeats (Quadroponic) by DQ he took me down and again kept pulling guard to prevent damg.Offered a rematch but he's not responding.
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 3:05 pm

Bull shit u dumb fuck i was not pulling guard to prevent damage u dumbass it was an accident like JJ said u spam the fuck out of clinch and it was by pure accident that i pulled guard its hard not to when u have a jui jitsu fighter in single collar tie. And u had no problem with it when u beat waytomuchskill but when u lose ur gonna act like a bitch and take the dq when i deserve that win for and epic comeback so fuck u keep ur goddamn dq victory hope it makes u happy dickhead
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:39 pm

Quadroponics wrote:
Bull shit u dumb fuck i was not pulling guard to prevent damage u dumbass it was an accident like JJ said u spam the fuck out of clinch and it was by pure accident that i pulled guard its hard not to when u have a jui jitsu fighter in single collar tie. And u had no problem with it when u beat waytomuchskill but when u lose ur gonna act like a bitch and take the dq when i deserve that win for and epic comeback so fuck u keep ur goddamn dq victory hope it makes u happy dickhead
Damn dude i thought you just said we would just fight again in contact thread.Now your freaking out.WTF Bro?? I said i agree about pulling guard.But you straight took me down also.Thats what's illegal.Thats all i'm saying.I was just being cool about it saying we could fight again.I don't really want a DQ win.I'm just trying to be fair about it.And lash out at me thats just uncalled for dude.And i apoligise for what ever i said to offend you.And would still like to fight if you want.So please chill out dude n let me know what you want to do.
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:45 pm

what kind of take down was it?? a double/single leg or what???
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:47 pm

jbumbalough wrote:
what kind of take down was it?? a double/single leg or what???
Double bro
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:49 pm

post the vid VET... yea that an automatic DG Quad, sorry bro.. but i need to see the proof.. unless you guys wanna do the fight again..i'll leave it up to you guys
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 4:53 pm

way2muchskill wrote:

don't sweat it bro, i been known to do it with Mir a time or too, BJJ guys have a takedown to open guard when in single collar, it simple mistake..as long as you let ur opp up and no punches or kicks are thrown it is all good..check the rules
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 5:40 pm

jbumbalough wrote:
post the vid VET... yea that an automatic DG Quad, sorry bro.. but i need to see the proof.. unless you guys wanna do the fight again..i'll leave it up to you guys
I tryed to post it.It's in the contact thread but it's really nothing but the camera dying like 1 r 2 secs n out.But i said we can fight again.It's not a prob.Again Quad sorry bro didn't mean to offend you in any way.I'm charging camera as i type.And i'll be on in just a little while if your ready.Let me know.
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:27 pm

Thats bullshit too i never took u down i only pulled guard twice on accident
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Jan 01, 2011 6:32 pm

we can rematch if u want to i dont care u obviouslt cant accept a loss very well judging by ur comments to JJ and me. I dont wanna make enemies man, Its whatever u wanna do
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:20 am

Quadroponics wrote:
You really called me a liar more the less.So i double checked camera after the battery charged and i did get the match right up until the takedown that you didn't do.Picture kinda sucks from battery being low but you can still see that it's are match and you did in fact take me down.I quit recording right then.Because i knew it was a dq.But like i said you took me down and you know it.Then act like i'm lying.Here's proof for you.Regardless of the name calling i'll still fight you again.
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

o shit my bad brother i really forgot i guess i should fight sober. Sorry man
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:55 am

we can do it tommrow if u are up for it
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:47 am

xVETxOFxWARx wrote:
Quadroponics wrote:
You really called me a liar more the less.So i double checked camera after the battery charged and i did get the match right up until the takedown that you didn't do.Picture kinda sucks from battery being low but you can still see that it's are match and you did in fact take me down.I quit recording right then.Because i knew it was a dq.But like i said you took me down and you know it.Then act like i'm lying.Here's proof for you.Regardless of the name calling i'll still fight you again.

yea that automatic DQ Quad.. you guys gonna fight again or am i gonna have to call this 1??
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 2:29 pm

Quadroponics wrote:
All this crap and name calling.Now it's sorry my bad.Your only sorry you got caught up doing it.Got your foot stuffed in your mouth didn't you.After reading this i'm not real sure you deserve another shot.That was all uncalled for.And you act like i did something wrong.I'm just being fair and following the rules.As should you.
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 4:20 pm

well it ur call VET. lemme know bro..
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 5:46 pm

i dont care man dont give me another shot as for fllowing the rules i always do i have no idead y i did that it was and accident and i wasnt tryin to avoid damage so DQ me its cool i deserve it. Like i told u on psn i was drunk and i guess drunk fighting is no bueno.
Back to top Go down
xVETxOFxWARx
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
xVETxOFxWARx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jan 02, 2011 11:03 pm

jbumbalough wrote:
I'll keep the win. We'll meet again i'm sure.
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 12:33 am

works for me
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jan 03, 2011 10:51 am

xVETxOFxWARx wrote:
jbumbalough wrote:
I'll keep the win. We'll meet again i'm sure.

k bro..sorry Quad, watch those takedowns bro lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)   USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

USK 46. ARMAGEDAN..(RESULTS THREAD)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2