Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Changes to the League

Go down 
+12
xSiCaRx
cant_win420
Izzys Ball Sac
GSP_wnage
Bearded Kongo
Izzykoopa
Timaobjj
J-RoC-2.0
Chriscanuck
xZuGx
Lil_Copper
Rizzo
16 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Changes to the League Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Changes to the League Right_bar_bleue

Changes to the League Empty
PostSubject: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 6:24 pm

I have decided to make some changes to the league effective immediately

1. The LW division will be shut down in order to fill out numbers in other divisions, right now we just dont have enough people in HW and MW to really make a lot of matchups and people are going to be fighting the same people over and over again before long.

2. Instead of the previous idea about picking 3 fighters the following will instead take place: When joining the league someone will choose an open fighter on the list as usual. Instead of having to use that guy however, he can instead use another fighter of equal or less rating then the guy he is matched up against. This will give you all chances to use other fighters from time to time to stop the millions of trades and also make it more fair for everyone in the league, old or new. Your fights will still be listed as your claimed fighter as usual and will reflect that on the roster just as an FYI.

All LW fighters please pm me ASAP with your pick of an open guy on the list so I can get you into that division for next weeks card
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :
Changes to the League Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Changes to the League Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 8:10 pm

awww
I just got B.J Penn....
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:09 pm

i dont get it i liked it how it was
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:39 pm

So basically every fight im going to be facing a: MACHIDA,RASHAD,RAMPAGE opponent. not sure how i like this idea but will see how it plays out
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 9:44 pm

chriscanuck wrote:
So basically every fight im going to be facing a: MACHIDA,RASHAD,RAMPAGE opponent. not sure how i like this idea but will see how it plays out
ya my feelings exactly
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:18 pm

LOL i have GSP so i dont care, he's trump to any WW except some NERDS who know how to use Thiago Alves like a mofo haha.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:20 pm

J-RoC-2.0 wrote:
LOL i have GSP so i dont care, he's trump to any WW except some NERDS who know how to use Thiago Alves like a mofo haha.
who are you referring to? scratch
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:37 pm

Timaobjj wrote:
J-RoC-2.0 wrote:
who are you referring to? scratch

That you master Thiago Alves and he's monstha in your hands.
Back to top Go down
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:39 pm

but you said nerds? which is a plural
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:58 pm

lol ezekal is also a stud with him. Laughing
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 10:59 pm

So by choosing the lowest rated player in the weightclass, you can exploit the system? Since you will always have the lower of the 2 overalls you could always be the one choosing a fighter with the same overall.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:09 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
So by choosing the lowest rated player in the weightclass, you can exploit the system? Since you will always have the lower of the 2 overalls you could always be the one choosing a fighter with the same overall.

No. If you pick Kyle Bradley as your fighter and are matched up against GSP then he will still be able to use his GSP you are just not obligated to use Bradley if you dont want to. This rule is to help those who get stuck with lower rated fighters so they have a fighting chance and to hopefully entice new people to join that would normally be stuck with someone weak.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm

<_<

>_>

I believe this is what Izzy means, Mr. Admin.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:12 pm

Admin wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:

No. If you pick Kyle Bradley as your fighter and are matched up against GSP then he will still be able to use his GSP you are just not obligated to use Bradley if you dont want to. This rule is to help those who get stuck with lower rated fighters so they have a fighting chance and to hopefully entice new people to join that would normally be stuck with someone weak.

i think that it should be like the higher seed gets his fighter and the lower uses some1 equal to or less than like it tourney's unless of course both guys wanna use their fighters then just go at it with ur normal fighters idunno if this makes sense to u guys but, it makes sense to me lol
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:18 pm

I don't like it but whatever
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:26 pm

So we drop our fighter and move into the weight class as who ever? im confuesed
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:27 pm

Basically we can go wherever it has no bareing
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeMon Nov 09, 2009 11:48 pm

Admin wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:

Well thats what im saying, you can pick a low rated fighter from the fighter list so that you always get the choice to choose someone else since everyone you face will be above you.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 1:15 am

Dr. Horrible wrote:
Basically we can go wherever it has no bareing

Not true, you have Kongo so you are a HW fighter. If you are matched up against Mir and think you would do better using someone else then you have that option.

There is no negative to this move unless you have the best fighter in the division and dont actually want challenging fights every week. This also prevents people from figuring out someones style right away as that person may use different styled fighters thus it will create a lot more challenges within the league. Its a win win for everyone and worth trying out, why exactly dont you like the idea?
Back to top Go down
cant_win420
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
cant_win420

WARNING :

PostSubject: ok correct me if im wrong but   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:57 am

what this is saying is i can pick whoever i want to fight with even though my fighter is chuck liddel so long as his rating is the same as the guy that im fighting
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 4:07 pm

this is kinda weak izzy has a good point it shouldnt be the persons fault that has a good fighter
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:48 pm

I was just about to pick up Joe'Daddy Sad
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 5:59 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
Admin wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:

Well thats what im saying, you can pick a low rated fighter from the fighter list so that you always get the choice to choose someone else since everyone you face will be above you.

Yeah you can I suppose. At this point though look at the list, is it fair for someone new or from TOF to come in and have to pick up a low 80s rated fighter and get beat up until someone else quits? If you are good you should be able to beat anyone, especially with a stud like Wandy Smile
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 6:11 pm

With the addition of this rule I think its safe to bring back LW...more people will join knowing they dont have to use Thiago Tavares
Back to top Go down
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitimeTue Nov 10, 2009 7:07 pm

i got 2 wins with Thiago Tavares, so idk what your talking about since hes actually decent
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Changes to the League   Changes to the League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Changes to the League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next