Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Venom has vacated his WW title

Go down 
+3
shadownero
John Stamos
Rizzo
7 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Venom has vacated his WW title Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Venom has vacated his WW title Right_bar_bleue

Venom has vacated his WW title Empty
PostSubject: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:43 am

Venom will be leaving the league for a while due to personal reasons, since his leave will likely be longer then a month he has vacated his title and his character. He will be placed on the AWOL list and hopefully returns to the league soon!

With that said, Mike Swick has earned his shot at the title with his win at OFC 6. He will fight whatever WW makes it the furthest in next weeks Grand-Prix for the championship at OFC 8!

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jul 10, 2009 11:23 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :
Venom has vacated his WW title Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Venom has vacated his WW title Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:46 am

you dont think after OFC 7 tournament two contenders might clearly emerge? Or were you going to finish the official OFC 8 card before the big tourney?
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeFri Jul 10, 2009 2:51 am

I declare myself new ww champ woohoo go me.

too bad I now must vacate for the fact im not in the ww division.
Back to top Go down
t-riz666
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
t-riz666

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:18 pm

good idea.. although i think i should be the next contender.. but i'm an arrogant prick
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 1:21 pm

t-rizz u will prob be the last ww in the prix ... it will be yours ...
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:19 pm

Admin wrote:
Venom will be leaving the league for a while due to personal reasons, since his leave will likely be longer then a month he has vacated his title and his character. He will be placed on the AWOL list and hopefully returns to the league soon!

With that said, Mike Swick has earned his shot at the title with his win at OFC 6. He will fight whatever WW makes it the furthest in next weeks Grand-Prix for the championship at OFC 8!

I appreciate getting the nod for a title shot but I feel the two WW's that make it the furthest in the Gran Prix should get in the title match. Eventhough I might be taking myself out of contention I feel it is the best way to do it.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSat Jul 11, 2009 9:37 pm

GHSBearcats2005 wrote:
Admin wrote:

I appreciate getting the nod for a title shot but I feel the two WW's that make it the furthest in the Gran Prix should get in the title match. Eventhough I might be taking myself out of contention I feel it is the best way to do it.

well I promised you the shot but ok have it your way!
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:15 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
t-rizz u will prob be the last ww in the prix ... it will be yours ...

we will see. lol im hoping to do pretty good. and i got a ton of respect for my boy triz, but im an arrogant prick to lol. will see who will get that title shot Very Happy
Back to top Go down
t-riz666
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
t-riz666

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitimeSun Jul 12, 2009 8:48 pm

haha.. well since mike swick decided that it was a bad idea for him to automatically get a title shot.. it's now the top two ww in the tourny will fight for the belt.. and so it should be nice fighting u for the belt.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Venom has vacated his WW title   Venom has vacated his WW title Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Venom has vacated his WW title
Page 1 of 1