Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!

Go down 
+8
Ge-Zus_
John Stamos
Izzys Ball Sac
killswitch20
jonman_
Underworld_Beast
futureufc
Rizzo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Right_bar_bleue

TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Empty
PostSubject: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 1:25 am

*Stamos*- I'm going to make the card OFFICIAL so you guys can OFFICIALLY begin fighting one another.

*Let's try to get these fights done, there are a few TOF II matchups waiting on it.....

LHW Tourney
Dan Henderson (darrelpla6) vs Forrest Griffin (danmckerrell1991) = (Henderson by KO)

WW Tourney
Josh Koscheck (TP3Hughes) vs Matt Hughes (Twisted_Assassin) = (Koscheck by KO)

Undercard
http://www.ofc-league.com
futureufc
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 2:03 am

I beleive i understand why its unofficial
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 12:16 pm

Relax, everyone is caught in the GP right now, I'm sure Admin is running like a wild dog around the internet! He put John Stamos in charge of TOF and things are moving fast now! Thanks to both of you guys, especially Admin for being at 12 different places at the same time! bounce

I believe you're gonna be on my Team, Admin? Looking forward to make a deadly fighter out of you! I don't even know how well you play, I always assumed you were a Top Player but I guess with all the time you spend on the League, you must be hardly playing, if at all! Looking forward the first TOF card!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 5:19 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
Relax, everyone is caught in the GP right now, I'm sure Admin is running like a wild dog around the internet! He put John Stamos in charge of TOF and things are moving fast now! Thanks to both of you guys, especially Admin for being at 12 different places at the same time! bounce

I believe you're gonna be on my Team, Admin? Looking forward to make a deadly fighter out of you! I don't even know how well you play, I always assumed you were a Top Player but I guess with all the time you spend on the League, you must be hardly playing, if at all! Looking forward the first TOF card!

Yeah thats the problem, I WAS good but my timing is way off now so figured I would use this as an opportunity to shake off the rust lol
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:01 pm

cant wait this should be fun
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm

yea i know what you mean im freaking stoked good luck there jonman
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:02 pm

you to man
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:03 pm

ur up against admin first
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:05 pm

thats just not fair lol
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:06 pm

hopefully for u he spends most of his time on the website and not the ps3
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:07 pm

yea but now i cant cheat lol j/k
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

lol
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:08 pm

Good luck everyone... Do we start a thread for each fight where we check in? Or do we just PM the oppenant?
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

jonman_ wrote:
hopefully for u he spends most of his time on the website and not the ps3

He does. lol
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:09 pm

ya good luck man
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:11 pm

i really do wish i was home to get some practice in
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:13 pm

eazdollaz wrote:
Good luck everyone... Do we start a thread for each fight where we check in? Or do we just PM the oppenant?

Either way. Either post a thread with his fighters name and his psn and ask him to reply OR send him a PM and set up a time to fight that way. Reporting results will follow the same rules as OFC Championship League rules so if you have questions on how to properly report results, refresh your memory with those rules. The winner will post both fighters, both psn's, how the fight was won (ex:armbar), and what round the fight ended in (ex:KO in 3rd round). then the loser replies to confirm the results. If you're really confused just look at the OFC 7 results page and do what people are doing on there. Make sure you are confirming even your losses because otherwise you could be considered inactive and subsequently booted from the league by Admin.

Last edited by John Stamos on Wed Jul 15, 2009 11:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
jonman_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:14 pm

what if he doesnt contact u
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:19 pm

jonman_ wrote:
what if he doesnt contact u

If you cant get ahold of your opponent after a few days, let me know and I'll PM the person. Admin generally gives users 24 hours to respond once he has to step in like that. If he still doesnt, he will get kicked out. But dont worry, you wont! We will probably be able to find you another opponent for that week, but unfortunately it has happened once or twice where people are left without an opponent for the week because someone stopped signing on altogether
Back to top Go down
Ge-Zus_
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:22 pm

hopefuly this card gets offical by tonight! im leaveing in 2 days. ill be gone for 4 days.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:33 pm

I think there's a misunderstanding here: if this card is supposed to end at the same time than OFC 8, it's NEXT week, not this one! Whatever the matter, I wish players would have more time at least for the first TOF card: officials fights may take place but the card can be extended a little, it's the first TOF card after all... I say let the Teams get official, let each coach meet each of his players at least once and THEN begin the fights. If players are eager to begin, at least give more time to those who are having a hard time getting accustomed to the forum. My 2 cents!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

almeida how come u have 3 stars?
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:35 pm

is it at 300 posts?
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

and good idea btw i would agree
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitimeWed Jul 15, 2009 11:36 pm

yea im excited but i do think we need a little more time to get to know our team hell i don't even know who is officially on our team
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!   TOF I OFFICIAL CARD! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

TOF I OFFICIAL CARD!
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season I Archive-
Jump to: