Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************

Go down 
+23
Rua
DevinSkiLLzriLL
PlumKnee
Andrew0222
xZuGx
jbumbalough
OverMedicated
jjesurun
J_Black84
Toyooka2
xSiCaRx
championbreed1
Bearded Kongo
memphis0789
JON_813
Kimura Kid
Ricta123
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
O.T.B
kj229385
daniel day lewis
Z-O-N-A
Hulkster311
27 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :
Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Right_bar_bleue

Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Empty
PostSubject: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 10:37 pm

Please post the winner and the method of victory. You may post a summary of the fight if you see fit. But it is very important that I know whether it was a decision victory or a victory via sub or (t)KO.

Last edited by Hulkster311 on Fri Aug 20, 2010 4:32 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:59 pm

We agreed on WW.

Zona (Marcus Davis)) defeats OTB (Sadollah) by Kimura at beginning of round 2.

Good fight bro. I didnt see the damage reports but I just did body work the whole fight and avoided takedowns. He got on me once but wasnt able to posture when he got mount, i secured the sub when he was in my guard and gassed cuz of the body work.

Good fight OTB.
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:34 pm

tyrant defeats kj (kang over grove) via kimura round 1. i have no idea how i got that sub, i just went for it and shined, i had no idea about kang, never used him before or anything like that so i was just hoping he had good subs. gf bro.

USSR 2-0 so far baby, lets keep these kimuras going!!
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:37 pm

Kj loses by controller dying damn controller it had to die at that moment. God lol well whatevber
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:48 pm

Z-O-N-A wrote:
We agreed on WW.

Zona (Marcus Davis)) defeats OTB (Sadollah) by Kimura at beginning of round 2.

Good fight bro. I didnt see the damage reports but I just did body work the whole fight and avoided takedowns. He got on me once but wasnt able to posture when he got mount, i secured the sub when he was in my guard and gassed cuz of the body work.

Good fight OTB.
confirm.
if i knew it was RFO style i woulda went LHW bcous even the bad fighters there are pretty good. plus Amir is far from the kind of fighter i like to use lol but still GF bro, had a nice gameplan coming in.
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:14 pm

kj229385 wrote:
Kj loses by controller dying damn controller it had to die at that moment. God lol well whatevber

that really does suck bro, but thats why i was charging my controller for those 5 mins i asked u to wait. thats happened to me before and itll never happen again
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 8:31 pm

Yep nothing to do i know u will want the win
Back to top Go down
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
FEDE_ARGENTINA_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 10:59 pm

for the firs win to all sters!! fede (uno) def kosta (pellegrino) via rnc in 3 round..... keep comming the winss!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 2:51 pm

Hulk (Pellegrino) defeats Jon (Florian) via decision. I think it was a 29-27, 29-28, 29-28.

Pretty boring fight and it was all my doing. I just didn't think there was any way I could win standup against Florian with Pellegrino.

I definitely lost the first round. Florian took me down early and did some damage. I was able to not get subbed on a few chances but I was unable to mount much damage this round. 10-9 Florian

2nd round was very close but I still thought he won. I got mount and crucifix once which I didn't mean to go for and didn't know Pellegrino even had lol. I did some damage from mount but so did Jon. Jon also had one or two RNC attempts that round and beat me up in the clinch. I scored it 10-9 Florian but looks like all three judges gave it to me.

3rd round I wasn't sure if I won the 2nd round or not. I dominated the round position wise but wasn't doing a ton of damage. I just maintained top control and continued to work the body just hoping not to get subbed again. I got mount but couldn't posture up. I escaped a couple more subs during the round. I scored the round 10-9 Pellegrino but could see 10-8 (which one judge did). I scored the bout 29-28 Florian but all 3 judges gave it to me.

Damage to Pellegrino: 58 head, 56 body
Damage to Florian: 68 head, 92 body

Good fight Jon and good luck in the rest of the World Cup
Back to top Go down
Ricta123
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Ricta123

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:28 pm

Ricta (Almeida) defeats KK (Okami) by round 1 RNC. Gf.
Back to top Go down
Kimura Kid
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kimura Kid

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 5:47 pm

Yep he green barred me.

last year getting green barred was rare. and if pulled off you were often considered a cheater. this year the submission system is so broken it's a normal thing to win via green bar.
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:03 pm

if u get a rnc with a good sub guy like almeida, its definitely gonna sink. even in real life that'll sink if u give up ur back
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 6:47 pm

daniel day lewis wrote:
if u get a rnc with a good sub guy like almeida, its definitely gonna sink. even in real life that'll sink if u give up ur back

I agree except for if you give up your back to Almeida in real life you are going to do your best to block the choke from even being attempted. You can't block a sub on the game. In real life you aren't beaten when you give up your back, you are beaten when you are choked. On the game against people you are often beaten as soon as you give up your back since their is no sub block. All they had to do was make subs reversable. If you flicked at the right time you would then be able to flip over into guard or something. Or you could hold the stick and defend but if he kept trying to do the sub and you eventually kept holding the stick eventually the sub attempt would still go through just like transitions do. I don't see why people can just attempt a sub whenever they press a button. Makes no sense.
Back to top Go down
JON_813
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
JON_813

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 7:38 pm

Hulkster311 wrote:
Hulk (Pellegrino) defeats Jon (Florian) via decision. I think it was a 29-27, 29-28, 29-28.

Pretty boring fight and it was all my doing. I just didn't think there was any way I could win standup against Florian with Pellegrino.

I definitely lost the first round. Florian took me down early and did some damage. I was able to not get subbed on a few chances but I was unable to mount much damage this round. 10-9 Florian

2nd round was very close but I still thought he won. I got mount and crucifix once which I didn't mean to go for and didn't know Pellegrino even had lol. I did some damage from mount but so did Jon. Jon also had one or two RNC attempts that round and beat me up in the clinch. I scored it 10-9 Florian but looks like all three judges gave it to me.

3rd round I wasn't sure if I won the 2nd round or not. I dominated the round position wise but wasn't doing a ton of damage. I just maintained top control and continued to work the body just hoping not to get subbed again. I got mount but couldn't posture up. I escaped a couple more subs during the round. I scored the round 10-9 Pellegrino but could see 10-8 (which one judge did). I scored the bout 29-28 Florian but all 3 judges gave it to me.

Damage to Pellegrino: 58 head, 56 body
Damage to Florian: 68 head, 92 body

Good fight Jon and good luck in the rest of the World Cup

confirm

and gl to you too
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 9:14 pm

Hulkster311 wrote:
daniel day lewis wrote:

I agree except for if you give up your back to Almeida in real life you are going to do your best to block the choke from even being attempted. You can't block a sub on the game. In real life you aren't beaten when you give up your back, you are beaten when you are choked. On the game against people you are often beaten as soon as you give up your back since their is no sub block. All they had to do was make subs reversable. If you flicked at the right time you would then be able to flip over into guard or something. Or you could hold the stick and defend but if he kept trying to do the sub and you eventually kept holding the stick eventually the sub attempt would still go through just like transitions do. I don't see why people can just attempt a sub whenever they press a button. Makes no sense.

agreed but we gotta work with what were given unfortunatley and even having a good shine wont save you from greenbars from the elite sub artist in mismatches. hell devin can even greenbar me penn vs griffin and griffins subd isnt bad.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:34 pm

I lost via punch catch sub.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:48 pm

breed beat me prety dominantly ... gray maynard against joe lauzon lol wasnt his fault and he was cool aobut it actually i shot most of the tds he tried to strick but i had no idea what to do with joe on the feet.

it was tko after a german suplex by the way
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:58 pm

confirmozz
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 10:59 pm

Steve Cantwell (J_Black) beats Wanderlei Silva (xSiCaRx) by KO (Clinch uppercut) in the 2nd round.

Good fight. As it happened in our previous camp war, shit DC'd in the second round and we had to replay it.
Back to top Go down
Toyooka2
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Toyooka2

WARNING :

PostSubject: Camp War   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:22 pm

We agreed on MW Toyooka2 ( Martin Kampmann ) defeats MARK ( Ricardo Almeida ) via sub rd 1 Me Head 23 Body 16 Him Head 25 Body 55, GF
Back to top Go down
J_Black84
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
J_Black84

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:31 pm

xSiCaRx wrote:
Steve Cantwell (J_Black) beats Wanderlei Silva (xSiCaRx) by KO (Clinch uppercut) in the 2nd round.

Good fight. As it happened in our previous camp war, shit DC'd in the second round and we had to replay it.

Confirmed.

I don't know shit about Cantwell but he's ok. He just has those stupid fucking short head kicks. We picked random by the way.
Back to top Go down
Ricta123
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Ricta123

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeTue Aug 10, 2010 11:35 pm

Toyooka2 wrote:
We agreed on MW Toyooka2 ( Martin Kampmann ) defeats MARK ( Ricardo Almeida ) via sub rd 1 Me Head 23 Body 16 Him Head 25 Body 55, GF
Mark confirms.
Back to top Go down
jjesurun
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:14 pm

We agreed on LW Overmedicated(Joe Stevenson) quits in the middle of the fight, so i guess he forfeits, making JJesurun the winner.

Sent him 2 messages after he quit and he never answered me back
Back to top Go down
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:16 pm

i left to get high - no need to answer those messages - we can talk about it later...

confirmed - i was toast guys - i didnt quit with a chance of winning i assure you - just saved 30 seconds of my life and got to the bowl quicker
Back to top Go down
jjesurun
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitimeWed Aug 11, 2010 4:18 pm

Ok, if u say so bro, but u could have at least asnwer one of my messages
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************   Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS************* Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Camp Wars XIII: World Cup RESULTS*************
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next