Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC Official Rules

Go down 
+8
JOEYMCVAY
John Stamos
jmspqs
rahliE
xSiCaRx
General_AK47
Underworld_Beast
Rizzo
12 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
OFC Official Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC Official Rules Right_bar_bleue

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jun 04, 2009 4:43 pm

NEW MEMBER RULES

1. Once you register and pick a fighter you will receive a pm from the admin within 24 hours either accepting or denying your application, you will only be denied if you fail to include all asked for information.

2. The admin will contact you following your acceptance into the league. New members are held to a higher level of activity so its important that every new member be very active on the website. For the first 30 days of membership there is no tolerance, if a new member no shows for any match or goes inactive on the forums for more then 72 hours then they will be removed from the league with no notice at all.

3. Forum inactivity is considered 72 hours or longer and you will be removed immediately if your status goes into inactivity. If you are going to be gone please pm the admin or post in the AWOL thread and you will not be released.

4. You may be required to wait until the next weeks fight card to get your first fight if you join during the middle of a week. You will be considered as a replacement if someone quits, gets booted, or has to go AWOL and again forum activity will be crucial in determining whether you get the shot or not if needed.

NO SHOW RULES

-no shows do not count as wins in the OFC as all wins should be earned. All efforts are made to provide you all with active fighters to fight against but from time to time you may miss a fight due to an inactive fighter.

-Once a fight card is released you have 48 hours to make a thread in the fight card forum to your opponent or to reply to your opponent if he has already made the thread. Failure to do this can result in your dismissal from the league.

-Notice must be given to the admin PRIOR to the card being released of any AWOL, failure to do so will count against you and can result in removal from the league.

CUTS FROM THE OFC

-It is possible to be cut from the OFC under the following conditions:

1. Inactivity
- this results in not being active on the forums and/or in game. Fighters who do not respond to fight contracts, no show to fights, inactive on the forums for 72 hours or longer (meaning not being online at all), failure to confirm a loss, or who are forced to be AWOL for longer then 30 days are subject to removal

2. Three Strike Rule
- This is non-negotiable, receive three strikes and you will receive your permanent walking papers from the league. Strikes will be received if you fail to show for a fight, fail to confirm a loss, or forum inactivity.

DISCONNECTS DURING THE FIGHT

The OFC has a strict policy on disconnecting the game in order to avoid a loss, while we can not say that all disconnects are malicious there is unfortunately a rampant amount of disconnects happening to avoid a loss so the following regulations are in place to protect the league and its honest fighters:

1. A disconnect that occurs while a fighter is stunned, being submitted, or GnP will be seen as malicious and the disconnecting party will receive an automatic loss for the fight. The admin will then decide whether a suspension will occur and/or up to dismissal from the league.

2. A disconnect that occurs during the match at any other time will be seen as a system or internet error and the fight will be re-started from the beginning. If this occurs three times within the match it will go down as a loss. The fighters can agree to fight again at another date if the disconnecting player feels his connection may continue to fail at that time.

3. If a fighter disconnects and does not return online it will be seen as a system or internet error. 48 hours will be given to make the fight up.

4. Lag can result in a person stopping the fight. This will only be counted as a loss if the person disconnects after one full round of action and complains of lag. If lag is an issue the fight should be stopped immediately.

With anything if certain patterns become apparent that disconnects are happening on purpose the fighter will be removed from the league immediately and banned from future participation in the OFC.

CAN I USE MY CAF

The OFC at this time is a UFC fighter only league.
_________________________________________________________________________________

CHANGING FIGHTERS

You may switch fighters but under the current conditions:

-the fighter must be available
-you must be in good standing with the league
-someone with more seniority has not already claimed the fighter

If more then one person wants the same guy who happens to become available, a waiver list will determine who gets the person. The waiver list will be defaulted to the seniority list (longest tenure with the league), once you use the waiver your name then goes to the bottom of the list.

GOING TO BE AWOL?

If you are going to be unable to play for whatever reason please ensure that you send the admin a pm letting him know how long you plan on being gone. If no notice is given you do run the risk of losing your fighter due to inactivity.

Ranks

I have established ranks for the leagues that will include different perks once achieved

no stars- used for all new members and new registrations

1 star- acquired after 25 posts. Once this is achieved you will be accepted as a regular member of the OFC with the 4 fight guaranteed contract as long as other terms of the 1 fight deal were met.

2 star- acquired after 50 posts. You may establish your own fight camp at this point

3 star- acquired after 100 posts. You are now established as a veteran and may switch fighters at will

4 star- acquired after 200 posts. You are now established as a Hall of Famer and may have a say in who you fight

5 star- acquired after 500 posts. You are now established as an Admin and will have a say in how the league is ran and conducted along with the league creator.

When you sign up for the OFC you represent this league in and out, anyone who participates in cheating in ranked matches is not the type of person we want playing for our league. Any new member who joins after the above listed date will be removed from the league immediately if it is found that they have disconnected in games in the past or used a turbo controller. Any existing members who participate in this nonsense going forward will also be removed.

Last edited by Admin on Thu Feb 04, 2010 4:52 pm; edited 5 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:13 pm

Rules updated on 6/16/09
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 3:53 am

Rules updated on 7/6/09 please read!
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 10:18 am

I like the new rules, not too restrictive but enough to push players to perform and stay active. Very detailed, nothing seems to be missing. Good job Admin!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
General_AK47
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
General_AK47

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 1:12 pm

I like the new ones also! I was actually wondering how much interest you needed before doing the CAF league?? I am down with that...but with limitations obviously...at least with that it gives you a chance to be yourself or a character you created.
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generalak47
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:41 pm

General_AK47 wrote:
I like the new ones also! I was actually wondering how much interest you needed before doing the CAF league?? I am down with that...but with limitations obviously...at least with that it gives you a chance to be yourself or a character you created.

I concur, but I don't see what the limitations for CAFs might be. If you tell me: "No CAFs rated 100 or more allowed", will I have to start a new CAF and spoil my career? I have 2 CAFs for each weightclass, but only one 87 CAF (my first) and one 99 CAF (my second). All my other CAFs are legit 100+ rating that went through long and successful careers.

I say: No CAFs allowed, unless you allow ALL CAFS except glitch CAFs (they would get maimed too fast).

My 2 cents.
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 2:49 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
General_AK47 wrote:

I concur, but I don't see what the limitations for CAFs might be. If you tell me: "No CAFs rated 100 or more allowed", will I have to start a new CAF and spoil my career? I have 2 CAFs for each weightclass, but only one 87 CAF (my first) and one 99 CAF (my second). All my other CAFs are legit 100+ rating that went through long and successful careers.

I say: No CAFs allowed, unless you allow ALL CAFS except glitch CAFs (they would get maimed too fast).

My 2 cents.

I agree. Except for two, all my other CAFs are 106-108. So all CAFs except the glitched ones (119 overall). If you work hard enough through your career to have a CAF with great ratings, you should be able to use it.
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 4:32 pm

i HATE career mode, so i wont be in the CAF league, i only made the "super" CAF's with the glitch so i could fight against other CAF's in ranked matches and have a chance of winning... they're no better than like a 90 rated real CAF though so i dont see why nobody would want ppl to use them, you'll have a very good advantage in winning esp if u have a CAF thats ranked 100 or higher that u went through career with...

underworld- if u wanna do a fight against one of my glitch CAF's vs one of your real CAF's im down, ill bet u wont maime me lol... id prefer hw so i can use my fedor, ive beat quite a few good fighters who use legit CAF's with him Smile
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:37 pm

rahliE wrote:
i HATE career mode, so i wont be in the CAF league, i only made the "super" CAF's with the glitch so i could fight against other CAF's in ranked matches and have a chance of winning... they're no better than like a 90 rated real CAF though so i dont see why nobody would want ppl to use them, you'll have a very good advantage in winning esp if u have a CAF thats ranked 100 or higher that u went through career with...

underworld- if u wanna do a fight against one of my glitch CAF's vs one of your real CAF's im down, ill bet u wont maime me lol... id prefer hw so i can use my fedor, ive beat quite a few good fighters who use legit CAF's with him Smile

When do you wanna do this? I happen to have a 110 rated Fedor, let's see who maims who!
Back to top Go down
General_AK47
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
General_AK47

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 8:54 pm

Well as of the new patch info post, CAF's who are loaded will not be usable online..I understand those of you who have Legit CAF's and want to use them but that is part of the patch..

The limits I was talking about would definitly be for the glitched CAF's it aint fair t the rest of us who have legit CAF's, but there could also be tourney's set up for stacked/glitched CAF fighters..

I never play any mixed games online..it is either UFC or CAF because i hate having to play against CAF's that have a stacked sub offence or striking offence..

I am not damning anyone that has a crazy rated fighter, but it would be sick ass to play in a league with characters that people have taken the time to create properly, rather than a character that someone created on a whim.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:00 pm

Do you have a source or a link for that "patch info post"?
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:01 pm

Got it:

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/11829
Back to top Go down
General_AK47
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
General_AK47

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 9:49 pm

yeah, I apologize, I was gonna post the link but ended up getting side tracked on another post..
Back to top Go down
jmspqs
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
jmspqs

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeTue Jul 07, 2009 7:47 pm

Great Job admin Wink
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 1:46 pm

new rule for disconnecters added!
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jul 23, 2009 6:42 pm

Great rule Admin!
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:55 am

what if want to renew ur current fighterd contract. how does that go down
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:57 am

also i just got over 50 post when do i rank up
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:13 am

JOEYMCVAY wrote:
what if want to renew ur current fighterd contract. how does that go down
wait till your last fight on that contract. Pm stamos and let him know, if you wanna switch post in the pick your fighters thread. also to rank up i believe its 100, 200, 500. But really post count only says how much of a nerd you are and in my case....a big one Smile
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:06 am

Ya, post count is silly. I don't even think i've broken 500 yet and I've been her like..4 months.

EDIT: This post is entirely false.
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 5:19 am

Madchal wrote:
Ya, post count is silly. I don't even think i've broken 500 yet and I've been her like..4 months.

EDIT: This post is entirely false.
Lol...ive only been here less than a month....I cant help it....this place is like crack... I love you guys lol.
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:25 pm

rules state clearly that at 50 posts u rank up to2 star and can have own camp.
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 3:31 pm

no stars- used for all new members and new registrations

1 star- acquired after 25 posts. Once this is achieved you will be accepted as a regular member of the OFC with the 4 fight guaranteed contract as long as other terms of the 1 fight deal were met.

2 star- acquired after 50 posts. You may establish your own fight camp at this point

3 star- acquired after 100 posts. You are now established as a veteran and may switch fighters at will

4 star- acquired after 200 posts. You are now established as a Hall of Famer and may have a say in who you fight

5 star- acquired after 500 posts. You are now established as an Admin and will have a say in how the league is ran and conducted along with the league creator._________________________________________
Back to top Go down
tapout_rip_mask
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:29 am

I Love Ufc!!! i love ufc undisputed!!!! im so glad i heard about this cant wait till my first fight !!!
Back to top Go down
tapout_rip_mask
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 11, 2009 11:31 am

Oh I got one question my fighter i choose martin kampann is in two weight classes middle and welter how does that work can i switch weight classes or is he locked down to one? Middleweight?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

OFC Official Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC Official Rules   OFC Official Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC Official Rules
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season I Archive-
Jump to: