Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)

Go down 
+16
Vito
md_finest
REK5TAH_
STAN
maitlandmauler
WILLIS
Undertaker
jbumbalough
KO_OTHERS
Slackerz
NemStar3
williwill420
Hulkster311
topbuzzr
BXKINGSPAZ
kj229385
20 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:22 pm

so tomorrow is deadline?
Back to top Go down
http://bxkingspazadr@aol.com
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 3:38 pm

yep
Back to top Go down
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 4:05 pm

He is never online we added eachother though. What do i do if he dosent sign on today? Im ready to fight
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:15 pm

kj229385 wrote:
ya on tuesday morning im flipping coins

flippin coin for what kj? that dont answere what i need 2 do if morph and i dont get our fight in lol
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:24 pm

well he hasnt logged in, in 3 days so by tuesday if he hasnt you will advance
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 5:26 pm

lol o ok knockout already got a thread for morph too, lol i commented tho
Back to top Go down
maitlandmauler
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
maitlandmauler

WARNING :

PostSubject: hey kj, how do i get more fights?   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 4:38 am

kj229385 wrote:
Brah this ps3 where the shits at. Sorry that you got a xbox cuz now im not your admin go to xbox side.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 8:08 am

my fav to win this prix is NockedOut =)
Back to top Go down
REK5TAH_
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
REK5TAH_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:14 am

how dare you sens lol. I will prove u wrong =P
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:45 am

REK5TAH_ wrote:

Lol, honestly... I believe you. Hurricane and REK5TAH_ will both be in the Semis, along with A-r-i-z-o-n-a and NockedOut...

3 Chapter Black fighters in the Semis, proud of my team =) Good luck to all of you. This is truly and elite tournament. REK, Cane, and Nocked good luck guys... But I gotta cheer for my brother NockedOut you know =) You guys are camp members, he a camp member, and FAMILY!!!! =) If one of you beat him in the final (if he gets passed zona) I will kick you from the camp lol........... JK =)
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 7:46 am

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
REK5TAH_ wrote:

Lol, honestly... I believe you. Hurricane and REK5TAH_ will both be in the Semis, along with A-r-i-z-o-n-a and NockedOut...

3 Chapter Black fighters in the Semis, proud of my team =) Good luck to all of you. This is truly and elite tournament. REK, Cane, and Nocked good luck guys... But I gotta cheer for my brother NockedOut you know =) You guys are camp members, he a camp member, and FAMILY!!!! =) If one of you beat him in the final (if he gets passed zona) I will kick you from the camp lol........... JK =)
its funny that im not in the GP.. god damn.. i REALLY wanted to fight you for the title..just because you're an undefeated champion Razz
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:10 am

Undertaker wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
REK5TAH_ wrote:

its funny that im not in the GP.. god damn.. i REALLY wanted to fight you for the title..just because you're an undefeated champion Razz

The only reason I was in the GP is because I asked for the super fight against nemstar. We had a little beef earlier, and wanted to prove my point to him a bit. I have beaten him about 8-10 times now, he has beaten me 0 lol. Twice in the OFC, twice in another league. It's settled now, and I'm sure he knows who's the better fighter =). I would gladly fight you, and I can ask KJ to create a superfight at the WMC Grand Prix Finals. That would actually be really cool I think, like taking it back to the early days of the UFC (Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock during the HW Grand Prix)... Unfortunately you can't fight me for the title, because I have already moved up to the OFC, but superfights are always fun.

P.S. I see you are undefeated as well =) Pretty cool... OFC record ain't so hot, but hey we can always get some spars going if you would like. S-e-n-s-u-a-l is my PSN =) Add me and will be glad to get some training in wit ya =)
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:30 am

@ Undertaker...

Spoke to KJ, and unfortunately the fight can't happen. Since I have moved up in the OFC, and about to be 1-0 (already on the card), I can't fight down in the WMC. Always up for a Player Match though. And if you are in the LW division in the OFC or if you ever go down to the LWs, I will make sure and ask Rizzo for the matchup =)
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:36 am

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Undertaker wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
REK5TAH_ wrote:

The only reason I was in the GP is because I asked for the super fight against nemstar. We had a little beef earlier, and wanted to prove my point to him a bit. I have beaten him about 8-10 times now, he has beaten me 0 lol. Twice in the OFC, twice in another league. It's settled now, and I'm sure he knows who's the better fighter =). I would gladly fight you, and I can ask KJ to create a superfight at the WMC Grand Prix Finals. That would actually be really cool I think, like taking it back to the early days of the UFC (Royce Gracie and Ken Shamrock during the HW Grand Prix)... Unfortunately you can't fight me for the title, because I have already moved up to the OFC, but superfights are always fun.

P.S. I see you are undefeated as well =) Pretty cool... OFC record ain't so hot, but hey we can always get some spars going if you would like. S-e-n-s-u-a-l is my PSN =) Add me and will be glad to get some training in wit ya =)

son.. 4-3 is good..

my first lose was in the GP, from there, i've gone 4-1, i had a title match with the former OFC LHW champion, i lost so i became 4-2, then the next card, i lost to a shoulder-striker whore.

so i decided to go down to WMC to defeat the current champions, so ima jump from division to a division to beat them all ! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:39 am

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
@ Undertaker...

Spoke to KJ, and unfortunately the fight can't happen. Since I have moved up in the OFC, and about to be 1-0 (already on the card), I can't fight down in the WMC. Always up for a Player Match though. And if you are in the LW division in the OFC or if you ever go down to the LWs, I will make sure and ask Rizzo for the matchup =)
when i move to the OFC (After my goal) we could have a CW fight, no need for me to be in the LW, with CW rules, we can pick the weight class, and the fighters we wanna use. we just have to agree on something Razz

but until then.. good luck on your OFC career,
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 8:48 am

Sounds cool... WHo did you lose to in the LHW division? and who is the Shoulder striker whore lol? and I love Maynard, got him in OFC... so you can meet me in LW =)
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:34 pm

S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
Sounds cool... WHo did you lose to in the LHW division? and who is the Shoulder striker whore lol? and I love Maynard, got him in OFC... so you can meet me in LW =)
i lost to ricta The former OFC LHW champion..

the shoulder-strike whore is mr-gg, not only he shoulder-strikes, but he did the cage reset thing many times, but i just didnt pay attention to it that much until i realized it later on.. but it was too late to quit the match and get a DQ win.

once again, good luck on your OFC career.
Back to top Go down
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:56 pm

whats top seed?
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:12 pm

Undertaker wrote:
S-e-n-s-u-a-l wrote:
i lost to ricta The former OFC LHW champion..

the shoulder-strike whore is mr-gg, not only he shoulder-strikes, but he did the cage reset thing many times, but i just didnt pay attention to it that much until i realized it later on.. but it was too late to quit the match and get a DQ win.

once again, good luck on your OFC career.
Lol... Ricta lost the belt to Rua, and my camp member destroyed both of them for the belt. XxUFCXxVETRANxX. GG, i fight all the time. He hasn't reset me, ever, and yeah he love the cage, but I have beaten him numerous times. We are right about even, but he hasn't fought me at my best weight yet, so idk. Me and vet though, we have wars =)
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:38 pm

yo kj can i get a meal and not this kid who is a no show all i wanna do is show my worth so i can make it to the ofc, but these guys dnt wanna come see my deadly machida
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:16 am

when i deadline for 2nd round ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:23 am

Tommorow
Back to top Go down
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 1:21 pm

who is top seed me or zona
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 5:26 pm

Zona
Back to top Go down
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 02, 2010 8:24 pm

how can i tell if im top seed?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Offical Card)
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next