Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion

Go down 
+34
DevinSkiLLzriLL
memphis0789
Bearded Kongo
kj229385
souphole
shadownero
xSiCaRx
jhook05
Rua
J_Black84
kostadinka77
jeremy_craig
PlumKnee
FasilixXdOnXx
Quadroponics
Mr-GG22
Ricta123
vish_88
iBrock
dcs_finest
cant_win420
stickyninja
MARK
Chriscanuck
Oo-TAM-oO
T_BUCK7
O.T.B
notoriousshane
M3nt4L81
Tom.
STAN
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
sniper0x1
Rizzo
38 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :
OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion   OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 8:49 pm

stickyninja wrote:
did i not get a opponent or wat?

No I wouldnt have liked it either way, the reason I laid there is because if I stood up you would've just single collar tied like the last times, and I can not defend that because I have no control over my character for a set period of time when he is trying to get up.
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
stickyninja

WARNING :
OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion   OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 11:36 pm

stickyninja (dan miller) def gsp_ownage(damian mai) via triangle around 1:45 in round 1

ofc 2-0
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion   OFC 64: All or Nothing Official Card and Discussion - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 5:30 am

sabby_92 beat pledoux via tko 3rd round we had two d/cs both of witch i was in a winning position the first dc i had a armbar and the second i had mount and kod him then it d/c right after i kod him then we had a third match he won the we agreed on a winner take all match and i won that by 3rd round tko

heres the winner take all match