Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid

Go down 
+25
RWilliamsS
vE Jrod
Empire
Bobby_Boulders
FiREMaN
Aldo Thee Apache
ootid
LilDstuntin09
XTREME SUASAGE
Imentiu
DmacNeverTaps
Widow-Maker187
Girls Love Guns
Timaobjj
Tatanka Soldier
Murph502DaVille
tokimus maximus
Dr Gaidren
jhook05
spriggs210
md_finest
DanHardy84
Tha Premiere
iiTz Palin
M3nt4L81
29 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :
OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 10:01 pm

Diego Sanchez (Timaobjj) knocks out Frankie Edgar (ARScrubs14) in the 3rd round from mount. Good fight bro.
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :
OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:09 am

Blah, Smile
Back to top Go down
http://ootid.tumblr.com/
Tha Premiere
360 UFC LHW Champion
360 UFC LHW Champion
Tha Premiere

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:51 am

Ootid's Vow:

*Finally, I get to fight the champion. I get to fight probably one of the best fighters in this game. I have watched many of your fights and have seen you move up in ranks including Game Battles and many other various UFC Undisputed organizations. You have put the standard to superb reversing skills and presumptive strikes. Your slams and take downs seem to be just about the same. At this point you must feel that no one can beat you and this is your time, but your dominance is this division is sure to end. You will meet someone that is not only at your skill level, but surely surpassing yours. I will take you down and beat you. Truthfully this is going to be very disheartening and you will want your rematch. So I will beat your faster and more destructive than before. Be ready for an ass whoppin, because you gonna be my bitch!*

Epic OFC Championship Fight Vs. Ootid from Premiere Travet on Vimeo.

(Spoiler Down Below)

Played way too cocky in this fight. I really thought there was no way Ootid was gonna beat me with Tito lol. Aside from playing UFC with a different controller for the first time in over a year (couldnt really shine too good), I really have no excuse for this loss...just got outplayed. Ootid obviously did his homework and really brought the fight to me instead of letting me be the aggressor. His reversals were on point too. Much props to him for backing up his outrageous prediction and yeah I'm requesting an immediate rematch BJ Penn style lol.

Back to top Go down
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 12:26 pm

Wow that was an awesome fight guys. Congrats to the new LHW champion Ootid. And to the always class act, Tha Pemiere, you'll bounce back bro. You were a great champion and I have no doubt that you are going to take Tito more serious in your rematch (which by the way you are getting).
Back to top Go down
http://www.OFC-league.com
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 1:10 pm

Dude, good fucking fight. I would like to thank Murph for training me for this fight and many of the other fights I had to do. I am also looking forward to our rematch. Razz
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 2:20 pm

Awesome fight, horrible music lol. congrats ootid.
Back to top Go down
Tha Premiere
360 UFC LHW Champion
360 UFC LHW Champion
Tha Premiere

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 5:25 pm

M3nt4L81 wrote:

Wow that was an awesome fight guys. Congrats to the new LHW champion Ootid. And to the always class act, Tha Pemiere, you'll bounce back bro. You were a great champion and I have no doubt that you are going to take Tito more serious in your rematch (which by the way you are getting).

Thx Mental I really appreciate getting an immediate rematch. I'd be lying if I said that loss didn't upset me...mad respect to ootid for bringin it. I'm gonna make the rematch into a spectacle...Livestream and all that good stuff.
Back to top Go down
FiREMaN
360 UFC MW Champion
360 UFC MW Champion
FiREMaN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:04 pm

letsgo
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

rwilliams hit me up on xbox im looking for you
Back to top Go down
Bobby_Boulders
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Bobby_Boulders

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:43 am

Bobby_Boulders (Rampage) vs XxPROTOTYP3zZ (Franklin)

OFC: 66 Bobby_Boulders vs XxPROTOTYP3zZ from Bobby Boulders on Vimeo.

I got knocked tha f*ck out!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/420bobby
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:00 am

Wow, I'm watching you Franklin.
Back to top Go down
Empire
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 6:38 am

i think the ootid fight i think premiere should of wrestled abit more i outwrestled ootid in the rematch fight which i should of won but error happned:( so but oh well premiere use your wrestling abit more you should get the win and the end of 1st round i think should of been stopped but over good fight.

Ps i wanna see a rematch i would like to train with premiere and help on his wrestling and opennings.
Back to top Go down
Tha Premiere
360 UFC LHW Champion
360 UFC LHW Champion
Tha Premiere

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 7:08 am

Empire wrote:
i think the ootid fight i think premiere should of wrestled abit more i outwrestled ootid in the rematch fight which i should of won but error happned:( so but oh well premiere use your wrestling abit more you should get the win and the end of 1st round i think should of been stopped but over good fight.

Ps i wanna see a rematch i would like to train with premiere and help on his wrestling and opennings.

Thx 4 the advice man but I got this under control...no way in hell he's gonna beat me again.
Back to top Go down
Tatanka Soldier
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Tatanka Soldier

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:12 pm

Tha Premiere wrote:
Empire wrote:

Thx 4 the advice man but I got this under control...no way in hell he's gonna beat me again.

I hope he doesnt premiere that would suck!.....but damn that was a badass fight when he took u down to side control i was like WHAAAT?>........lol....but ya also WTF bobby?....u got owned by rich franklin?....lol...its all good u will bounce back!
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:40 pm

Empire wrote:

Empire you suck shit, why the hell are you even trying to say that you could match up with me. You were not out wrestling me at any point of our fights. Kid go away, your not on my level. You rocked me once and that was all the damage you did and you were still not able to win our fight, disconnect or not you had a good five minutes after me being rocked for you to end it. I beat you twice and you beat me 0 times, stop talking shit.
Back to top Go down
Empire
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 10:47 pm

lol if i had profiled wrestler and good striker i would beat you its bad when you got rocked by luiz cane who isnt really good but you know i will come back for a future match up real soon but if you think your the shit step down to lightweight maybe mental can make a speical lw fight if you can drop that is
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:07 pm

Dude, I have a Title. What do you got?
Back to top Go down
vE Jrod
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:17 pm

TBD (Arcadium 9-5)L vs Josh Koscheck (vE Jrod 1-0)W via Knockout by Superman punch with 2:35 left in the 3rd round.

gf. Will upload vid sometime tomorrow

Last edited by vE Jrod on Sat Sep 11, 2010 11:22 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
spriggs210
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
spriggs210

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 11:52 pm

Tha Premiere wrote:
Ootid's Vow:

*Finally, I get to fight the champion. I get to fight probably one of the best fighters in this game. I have watched many of your fights and have seen you move up in ranks including Game Battles and many other various UFC Undisputed organizations. You have put the standard to superb reversing skills and presumptive strikes. Your slams and take downs seem to be just about the same. At this point you must feel that no one can beat you and this is your time, but your dominance is this division is sure to end. You will meet someone that is not only at your skill level, but surely surpassing yours. I will take you down and beat you. Truthfully this is going to be very disheartening and you will want your rematch. So I will beat your faster and more destructive than before. Be ready for an ass whoppin, because you gonna be my bitch!*

Epic OFC Championship Fight Vs. Ootid from Premiere Travet on Vimeo.

(Spoiler Down Below)

Played way too cocky in this fight. I really thought there was no way Ootid was gonna beat me with Tito lol. Aside from playing UFC with a different controller for the first time in over a year (couldnt really shine too good), I really have no excuse for this loss...just got outplayed. Ootid obviously did his homework and really brought the fight to me instead of letting me be the aggressor. His reversals were on point too. Much props to him for backing up his outrageous prediction and yeah I'm requesting an immediate rematch BJ Penn style lol.

BJ penn didnt get knocked out this was a really exciteing fight and i think everybody thinks this was a flook but the guy went in and did what he said he was going too do and bobby really you got fuked up by the ace wow well the rematch should be fun and hopefully i get mir in heavy weight
Back to top Go down
Empire
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:19 am

lol well if your up to it im willing to have a open challenge to fight you again but this time u come to my weight bitch
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:42 am

lol why is everyone jumpin on premiers dick i mean he was a good champ and he lost to a repespectable fighter, even though ootid is cocky just like tito it just made for a more interesting match, premier isnt crying about his loss and ootid isnt runnin, so just leave the shit alone till the rematch.
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 12:58 am

Word.
Back to top Go down
iiTz Palin
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
iiTz Palin

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:34 am

md_finest wrote:
lol why is everyone jumpin on premiers dick i mean he was a good champ and he lost to a repespectable fighter, even though ootid is cocky just like tito it just made for a more interesting match, premier isnt crying about his loss and ootid isnt runnin, so just leave the shit alone till the rematch.
Back to top Go down
RWilliamsS
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 1:03 pm

people im fighting hit me up on live
Back to top Go down
RWilliamsS
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 2:56 pm

thats the gayest way to win a fight that stupid flying armbar shit
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid   OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 64: Tha Premiere vs Ootid
Page 2 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season II Archive-
Jump to: