Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!

Go down 
+67
OverMedicated
cant_win420
md_finest
Tigger Locc23
T_BUCK7
chris81203
tokimus maximus
Taz19
CeeDaMonster
Kikozason
Tadpole10
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
Bearded Kongo
stickyninja
DevinSkiLLzriLL
Widow-Maker187
-ArcadiuM-
championbreed1
iiTz Palin
KuSHmAn
drewbe1990
XTREME SUASAGE
OC
rahliE
Palpatations911
spriggs210
jjesurun
aslugz08.
shadownero
Girls Love Guns
GSP_wnage
Timaobjj
JimJinglehopper
xSiCaRx
Tatanka Soldier
PrivateRadio
DanHardy84
Chasethe1
M3nt4L81
Tha Premiere
Dr Gaidren
Z-O-N-A
kostadinka77
LilDstuntin09
RWilliamsS
Seaepps
kevinramsdell
dcs_finest
Eddie Stone
Aldo Thee Apache
Quadroponics
kj229385
Murph502DaVille
vE Jrod
ootid
sniper0x1
iBrock
STAN
Rua
O.T.B
Ricta123
MARK
memphis0789
Tom.
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
Mr-GG22
Rizzo
71 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next
AuthorMessage
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :
OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:24 pm

MARK wrote:
Rua wrote:
MARK wrote:
xxufcxvetranxx wrote:
LOST TO GG GOT COCKY AND LOST FOCUS EITHER WAY LOSS IS A LOSS NO CRYING FROM VET I WILL BE BACK .......

I wouldn't take it too hard guy - he body spammed with the best fighter in the division against Ryan Bader and still managed to take over 80 head damage - LOL.

Moral victory for you.

Why are you taking Vet's side? lol

I don't care for either of them honestly, just call it like I see it, lol.

agree. i was actually laughing at the first RD thinking about what excuse GG would make to losing so early in the fight with one of the top 5 best fighters in the game against Bader..... wasn't laughing for to long bcous i i was thinking" wow...just finish it dumbass" lol it was his own fault he lost. do all of the laughing and tauting after the fight, not after flash rocking him.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :
OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 9:48 pm

He woulda won if he didnt do that... He realized it though. That was really dumb of him lol but vet will come back and get his belt back...
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:31 am

gg didnt beat vet .. henderson beat bader .. thats all there is to it .. i think being a champion and undefeated with bader is more than enough .. i know vet is going to come back like the beast he is .. all the haters keep on hatin baby
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 5:55 am

Unbeatable-UFC wrote:
gg didnt beat vet .. henderson beat bader .. thats all there is to it .. i think being a champion and undefeated with bader is more than enough .. i know vet is going to come back like the beast he is .. all the haters keep on hatin baby

Sounds like a cowardly excuse to say you lost because he had a bad fighter.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gogomoplata
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 am

Rua wrote:
Unbeatable-UFC wrote:

Not arguing... Uh, but he did lol! BADER!?!?!? I don't think anyone would want him.
Back to top Go down
sniper0x1
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
sniper0x1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:28 am

Rua wrote:
Unbeatable-UFC wrote:

excuse lol vet was the champion with bader which is something you will never dream of doing. If it was the other way around vet with henderson you will not be talking.

Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:32 am

sniper0x1 wrote:
Rua wrote:
Unbeatable-UFC wrote:

excuse lol vet was the champion with bader which is something you will never dream of doing. If it was the other way around vet with henderson you will not be talking.

Lol, I was already the champion in 2 weights and almost KO'd vet. So what if he has Bader? He can't win because he has Bader? He rocked GG in the first round and fucking lost because he taunted him.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:06 pm

actually, all of you ppl saying he lost bcous he had Bader are wrong. i mean i fought Vet a few times and he is perfectly capable of fighting his ass off with Bader. like i said im my erlier post, he lost bcous he celebrated to early. it was his own fault. he had GG hurt REALLY early in the fight like i told him he would but he didn't go for the kill. its his own fault not bcous of his fighter
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:25 pm

O.T.B wrote:
actually, all of you ppl saying he lost bcous he had Bader are wrong. i mean i fought Vet a few times and he is perfectly capable of fighting his ass off with Bader. like i said im my erlier post, he lost bcous he celebrated to early. it was his own fault. he had GG hurt REALLY early in the fight like i told him he would but he didn't go for the kill. its his own fault not bcous of his fighter

Exactly... All he did to lose is celebrate early, and not go for that TKO... If he went for it, he would have won. End of discussion.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 12:37 pm

Unbeatable-UFC wrote:

well hes is neither of those things anymore lol and i find it much more impressive devin was an undefeated champ at ww with diego sanchez honestly. bader has decent stats (granted not the best by any means but not horrible either) and ive beaten vet multiple times when he did have hendo hes beaten me too but 90% of his hendo victories are by cage hump well at least against me to whereas 85% of mine are by standing ko. not to say its not still a win but its not a hard one to get when you ahve the highest clinch grapple in the division
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 4:35 pm

O.T.B wrote:

+1

Exactly what I was saying bro.
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 7:52 pm

The smile on my face is huge. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://ootid.tumblr.com/
vE Jrod
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:11 pm

just wondering if this a mistake, the ww #1 contender fight has a guy that is ranked lower than I am. Also I dont see my name on this card. just wondering whats up
Back to top Go down
Murph502DaVille
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Murph502DaVille

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:41 pm

MW #1 contender fight: Yushin Okami DmacNeverTaps 6-3 L vs Demian Maia, Murph502DaVille 5-1 W

Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:45 pm

Main card ftw
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 9:08 pm

Rua wrote:
sniper0x1 wrote:
Rua wrote:
Unbeatable-UFC wrote:

Lol, I was already the winner of 2 title fights in 2 weights and almost KO'd vet. So what if he has Bader? He can't win because he has Bader? He rocked GG in the first round and fucking lost because he taunted him.

Corrected - I thought you were a Hughes fan? You should know his rule. Wink
Back to top Go down
Quadroponics
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Quadroponics

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:49 pm

WHY am i not on this card????? IVE been on all the past ones and reported every fight????
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:52 pm

Quadroponics wrote:
WHY am i not on this card????? IVE been on all the past ones and reported every fight????

Your in the 360 section bro.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Stone
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Eddie Stone

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:53 pm

I'm wondering the same thing. No fight for Mr. Sonnen this week?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEddieStone
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:54 pm

Eddie Stone wrote:
I'm wondering the same thing. No fight for Mr. Sonnen this week?

Thats my bad man, i'll add you right now.
Back to top Go down
Eddie Stone
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Eddie Stone

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:56 pm

Thank you
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/MrEddieStone
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:00 pm

Eddie Stone wrote:
Thank you

no prob, your on the card now.
Back to top Go down
dcs_finest
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
dcs_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:06 pm

yo my brother has a #1 contender fight ? thats wuz up Cool
Back to top Go down
http://redtoxin.webs.com/
kevinramsdell
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:31 pm

I'll fight my last fight with OFC... I already gave up Bader, but I'll still fight if ya want me to?
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 11:40 pm

hey Rizzo, i won my last fight at 64 so i'm actually 12-4
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!   OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 65: Chasethe1 vs BobDylaaan Official Card and Discussion!
Page 2 of 9Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9  Next