Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)

Go down 
+35
RNC-
notoriousshane
jeremy_craig
shadownero
Z-O-N-A
md_finest
souphole
Q-_-Live
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
Tadpole10
ootid
Kief
Chasethe1
spriggs210
stickyninja
DanHardy84
Imentiu
drewbe1990
tokimus maximus
Tatanka Soldier
KAYJAYBARACKUS
XTREME SUASAGE
Tha Premiere
GSP_wnage
O.T.B
Bearded Kongo
Bobby_Boulders
cant_win420
kevinramsdell
CeeDaMonster
PlumKnee
iBrock
-ArcadiuM-
Widow-Maker187
M3nt4L81
39 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :
OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm

i beat him in our ofc 65 match
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :
OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:03 pm

i want a diffrent fight
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:24 pm

OFC 67 Q vs Champ 2 sounds like a sexy ass main event to me lol
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:25 pm

soon imma get tht belt
Back to top Go down
Kief
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kief

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 12:47 pm

I'm listed as Pulver but I have HW Cro Crop now.

I'd still like a fight.
Thanks!

I can also fill in for the GP if needed
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 10:27 pm

i just won my 1 contender fight why am i fighting tadpole
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:07 pm

J_Black84 wrote:
Z-O-N-A wrote:
Zona (GSP) defeats JBlack (sherk) .... It DC in 3rd rd but I was dominating huge with body work and had dazed him, he said he didnt want to fight again.

Good fight dude, I would def suggest using the kick-off trannies instead of pulling me into closed guard or half-gaurd down ... Cuz I just kept posturing right back up and working the body. Just a suggestion tho, good fight dude.

Of course you go for the strongest fighter in the class. Then you throw no strikes standing. How am I supposed to stop GSP. His takedowns are relentless. Only reason I didn't go for the kick off was because I didn't want you to get side control. I almost had you though. If it wasn't for GSP's hard head, I probably would have gotten the TKO on the ground.

Yo you posted that reply in the results thread but I dont wanna "hi-jack" that thread so I'll reply here:

Of course I picked GSP, u picked WW, if I dont pick GSP 1st then (surprise!) you probably would have and nothing would prevent it ... Look at the results a bunch of ppl used GSP, ya gotta know if ya pick WW you are fighting GSP. And you are tripping about the standing strikes, I threw a TON of body shots on you standing, i rarely throw to head regardless, but i threw plenty of standing body punches, and spinning back kicks to body too.

And sorry but if u refuse to kick me off cuz u dont want me in side control its not my fault, I trannied at least 10-12 times from full or half guard to postured up, so use a super stall tranny and kick me off next time, otherwise I'll just posture up and bang ur body.
Back to top Go down
Bobby_Boulders
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Bobby_Boulders

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 23, 2010 11:51 pm

OFC 66: Grand Prix VII

DanHardy84 (Mir)
vs
Bobby_Boulders (Lesnar)

OFC 66: Grand Prix - Bobby Boulders vs Darrenh84 from Bobby Boulders on Vimeo.

Boulders - 2
Darren - 0
Cool
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/420bobby
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 2:39 am

Ummm, Why was I given a loss? Me a kush havent even fought yet. I have been checking online for him but it tells me he hasnt been on for awhile...

I just noticed that Kush got a by to ricta. Im wondering what the hell is going on.
Back to top Go down
ootid
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 3:34 pm

Nice job Dan, complained about the seed and you didn't even get passed the first round. Niiiiiiccce
Back to top Go down
http://ootid.tumblr.com/
tokimus maximus
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Xbox 360 GP shogun(tatanka) subs rashad(tokimus) via rnc in the 1st
Back to top Go down
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 24, 2010 11:05 pm

vet ko's championbreed1 in 3rd round via right hand counter uppercut
Back to top Go down
Tatanka Soldier
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Tatanka Soldier

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion)   OFC 66: Grand-Prix VII (Official Card and Discussion) - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 25, 2010 1:37 am

Confirmed GF tokimus kinda of jst went for it out of nowhere to see if i could pull it off and i guess i did....Smile.... i know ur a lot better fight than that!!