Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)

Go down 
+14
KuSHmAn
Right Rhymes
md_finest
Mr Xercist
M3nt4L81
Mr-GG22
xJoRdAnEnGliShx
DevinSkiLLzriLL
O.T.B
XTREME SUASAGE
Tatanka Soldier
iBrock
FasilixXdOnXx
STAN
18 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 11:43 am

what you're saying is tht you'll bassicly take out the top contenders (in theory) and just give him the scrubs to fight so he can keep the belt as long as he wants??? tht sounds like a load of BS to me and anyone willing to participate in a stupid plan like tht doesn't deserve to be a title holder...
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :
(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 2:59 pm

I hope i win this today
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 3:58 pm

i hope too, good luck Q

STAN where is card update ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
XxUFCXxVETRANxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:24 pm

vet defeats nemstar rnc round 2 gf
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Oct 29, 2010 5:28 pm

Sorry, I've been feeling sick...

Updated now.
Back to top Go down
dcs_finest
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
dcs_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:59 am

O.T.B wrote:
what you're saying is tht you'll bassicly take out the top contenders (in theory) and just give him the scrubs to fight so he can keep the belt as long as he wants??? tht sounds like a load of BS to me and anyone willing to participate in a stupid plan like tht doesn't deserve to be a title holder...

first of all i dont think thats actuall y what he was meaning..and i love all competition homie..just hit me up if believing me is too hard for you.
Back to top Go down
http://redtoxin.webs.com/
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 2:04 am

if thts the case, next weightclass im moving to is LHW
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 12:10 pm

dcs_finest wrote:
O.T.B wrote:

first of all i dont think thats actuall y what he was meaning..and i love all competition homie..just hit me up if believing me is too hard for you.

hows about you re-read what he wrote and interpret it from the point of view of someone not in red toxin

Quote :
if I protect his LHW title and if they can't beat me, they can't fight him

in other words. "I TRY to beat all of the tough guys AKA Contender fights then refuse to fight him leaving him with a scrubs to defend against". and i dare anyone to try to interpret tht as something else. i've helt a Title 2 other times before this and i can tell you that i NEVER wanted a teammate to be my Bodyguard. i ALWAYS wan't a challenge. infact i was the first to tell Sens tht i kinda didn't want an easy road to the Belt because i was fighting someone i had already beat (no offence to him) but he said he couldn't change it and more tough fights will come my way if i won

also if you wanna fight me i'm perfectly fine with tht, i never said you were apposed to competition what i sais was "anyone willing to participate in a BS plan like tht doesn't desearve to be called a Champion"

and lastly Q i'm with you there. if that was their plan then i know where i'm going if i rank up enough wins to go for another belt
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 1:26 pm

O.T.B wrote:
and lastly Q i'm with you there. if that was their plan then i know where i'm going if i rank up enough wins to go for another belt

thts right
cheers
Back to top Go down
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 31, 2010 11:24 pm

bring on ofc 72 por favor !!! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)   (UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(UNIVERSAL) OFC 71: Determination (Official Card)
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2