Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Quitting UFC Part of the league

Go down 
+2
Timaobjj
DevinSkiLLzriLL
6 posters
AuthorMessage
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :
Quitting UFC Part of the league Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Quitting UFC Part of the league Right_bar_bleue

Quitting UFC Part of the league Empty
PostSubject: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:50 pm

Sorry but this game sucks ass compared to EA MMA. No disrespect to you dc's but I blocked your wrestler clinch like 2 times in a row on the 3rd time the clinch doesn't even block lol.

I forfeit the titles, and quit all ufc portions of the league. Seriously this game is garbage, when someone wrestler clinches you and you block you're just stuck right there.
Back to top Go down
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :
Quitting UFC Part of the league Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Quitting UFC Part of the league Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 8:57 pm

Finally smartened up.
Back to top Go down
dcs_finest
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
dcs_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:01 pm

Yo Dev... first let me start by saying gf homie, like i tell everyone who brings your name up, i have all the respect in the world for your skills in the game and honestly think p4p your one of my toughest opponents and favorite i hate to see you leave the UFC half of the league bro you brung the skills to the league i hate for any of the good people to leave ill have nothing to look forward too but when its all said and done i respect your decision.But again bro i hope you can continue your legacy here

20-4 lets keep it goin
Back to top Go down
http://redtoxin.webs.com/
iBrock
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeMon Oct 25, 2010 9:26 pm

damnnnn what about my fight !! :'(
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 5:21 am

and what about mine ?
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitimeTue Oct 26, 2010 2:31 pm

Fight eachother since your 2/6 in the world that still play this game seriously or at all, lol.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Quitting UFC Part of the league   Quitting UFC Part of the league Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Quitting UFC Part of the league
Page 1 of 1