Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

UFC09 League

Go down 
+14
General_AK47
JoeSilva
rahliE
tROUBLEsOME1
Underworld_Beast
Z-O-N-A
eraoner
killswitch20
Bearded Kongo
DTF_ADED7
jessiejames4211
Ravenous Rhinos
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
18 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
UFC09 League Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9UFC09 League Right_bar_bleue

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:33 pm

So I guess someone was spamming our league with invites to join his little shit league. As an FYI this is the guy who copied our exact site and even called his league the OFC before I had it taken down. Any of you who support this retard will not be supporting this league any further as another FYI. Im all for you playing in whatever leagues you want but Im not going to be putting my time in to support guys who will support people who steal my shit. Ive seen a few of you sign up over there so its your call on what you want to do, after this weekend Ill remove anyone from my roster who is on their roster. There are plenty of other legit leagues out there if you want more playing time.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:51 pm

Wow i actually pictured reading this like it was Dana saying it haha. Similar to the EA sports game, "If you sign with them, your banned from UFC forever" lmao.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 7:59 pm

I haven't seen any other legit leagues liek this one. If you point me over I will be glad to quit this league. I would like a Caf free league.

Also, you should be proud people are stealing your ideas. It's gonna be a minor league compared to this one. I don't see why you just can't let this guy do his thing. he doesn't wanna steal your fighters. I think you should just let us do both.
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:00 pm

thsiis the only league iam in Smile
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:02 pm

ok i understand where ur coming from admin, but once again like the ps3mma debacle its not our fault hes using ur ideas, ill keep it real i joined his league only because i get 2 use my actual fighter which is rashad evans, cuz i no im never gonna be able 2 get here, but also its not that im supporting him by joining his league its just i wanna play the gm and expand my horizons on the gm, im still very active on this site as well as the other one, i feel i shudnt be punished for joining another league, u also gotta understand bro that there arent that many templates on creating a site like this, so the fact that hes stealing ur ideas is kinda harsh cuz there arent many options, u shud honestly feel honored that ppl wanna use ur ideas not offended, thats my opinion, i dont wanna leave this league i like it here ive met alot of kool ppl here and i have alot of respect 4 wat uve done here, but kickin ppl out 4 joining another league isnt kool imo. so i hope we can all get along and i can continue in both leagues, and im just stating my opinion here, i no not everyone will agree, but i ask u guys be mature and dont make stupid remarks in regards 2 wat im sayin if dont agree juss say so dont add any uneccesary commetns thnx guys
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:05 pm

If you still force us to pick, I pick OFC. But I would want to continue doing both
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:06 pm

DTF_ADED7 wrote:
ok i understand where ur coming from admin, but once again like the ps3mma debacle its not our fault hes using ur ideas, ill keep it real i joined his league only because i get 2 use my actual fighter which is rashad evans, cuz i no im never gonna be able 2 get here, but also its not that im supporting him by joining his league its just i wanna play the gm and expand my horizons on the gm, im still very active on this site as well as the other one, i feel i shudnt be punished for joining another league, u also gotta understand bro that there arent that many templates on creating a site like this, so the fact that hes stealing ur ideas is kinda harsh cuz there arent many options, u shud honestly feel honored that ppl wanna use ur ideas not offended, thats my opinion, i dont wanna leave this league i like it here ive met alot of kool ppl here and i have alot of respect 4 wat uve done here, but kickin ppl out 4 joining another league isnt kool imo. so i hope we can all get along and i can continue in both leagues, and im just stating my opinion here, i no not everyone will agree, but i ask u guys be mature and dont make stupid remarks in regards 2 wat im sayin if dont agree juss say so dont add any uneccesary commetns thnx guys
i feel the same way
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:10 pm

well it may not mean much but admin I fight here exclusively
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:17 pm

so let me kno wat u wanna do admin if i have 2 choose ill leave that league and stay here
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:27 pm

It's not only the fact that he stole this league's ideas, but he decided to secretly make a new alias here and promote his site like this shit is cool. Sure if he felt the league wasnt for him, he could have left the proper way instead of making up fake names and selling his site here.
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:48 pm

YYea, who was the person who did it?
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 8:59 pm

Madchal wrote:
I haven't seen any other legit leagues liek this one. If you point me over I will be glad to quit this league. I would like a Caf free league.

Also, you should be proud people are stealing your ideas. It's gonna be a minor league compared to this one. I don't see why you just can't let this guy do his thing. he doesn't wanna steal your fighters. I think you should just let us do both.

he doesnt want to steal my guys? riiight, thats why I deleted 17 posts in every forum (including the archive) of him asking people to join his league? I guess I wasnt aware this was sherdog and was a normal MMA forum my bad man.

And yeah I should be very proud that the hours I spent building this site should be taken at will by other people. Might as well throw copyright laws out the window and let everyone get rich right? This dipshit stole this EXACT same website, named it OFC and tried rolling with it, if you think thats cool then see ya later.

Im not Dana White, play in ten leagues as long as you are active here, just dont steal my shit or support people who do.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeTue Jul 21, 2009 9:12 pm

Dont worry admin, im OFC 4 Life until i "retire" soon. Laughing
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:25 am

Well if you force me to choose, I'm with you captain.
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 2:26 am

same here if i have 2 choose ill stay true 2 da OFC
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 am

Its awesome when admin is a hard ass ... I fully agree with his stance ... the guy is ripping off the hard work admin put into building the OFC ... think about how many changes/upgrades have happened and this dude is trying to circumvent doing his own legwork on getting a league built ...
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:26 am

Madchal wrote:

I REALLY don't get this: on the Internet, you should be proud to have your ideas stolen but in EVERY other aspect of life, you're protected by copyrights laws and you must be proud to stand up and defend your rights. BS I say! It's something to get ideas from somewhere and integrate them into your own project. But to LITERALLY steal the whole concept, give it a similar name and then USE the original site to promote "your" concept is PURE douchebaggery. There ARE a lot of legit leagues around the Internet but let's be honest: none compare to the OFC and not ONE Admin can do half the work our Admin does. And remember it's free of charge and free of advertisement... The only conditions to be a full OFC member is to stay active, post to show it, follow the rules and complete your fights in the deadline. Don't forget it's against the forum rules to promote other leagues on the forum. We don't make the rules but we got to follow them...

We all could play in other leagues and win "prizes" and "fame", but why go anywhere else when you have everything at the same place? And those who cry because their copycat league as been taken down, YOU threw the fist blow: you copied the OFC, an original idea from our Admin, and tried to make it appear as a legit league in competition with OFC. That was NOT the case. It's like opening a Mc Danolds in front of a Mc Donalds and using a big M as your logo. Then, you cry because Mc Donalds had your name removed and your restaurant closed for copyright infringement... Then, you say you were closed because you steal Mc Donalds customers... BS I tell you! You were close because you stole the WHOLE concept and made it appear as your own. Maybe the name should have been OFC copycat league???

Let's be proud of being apart of the OFC. Nothing prevents us to join other leagues, but I agree with Admin when he says that any OFC member who join a league that was promoted here by going AGAINST the forum rules doesn't deserve to stay in the OFC.
Just use your brains, people!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
tROUBLEsOME1
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 9:43 am

Madchal wrote:

sTFU gTFO!
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaotikghost
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:14 am

tROUBLEsOME1 wrote:
Madchal wrote:

sTFU gTFO!

Your a bitch. I already said I saw his point and I was staying.

Maybe you should go over there tho, since you'll never be a contender here.
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 11:49 am

yea that dude's a complete duechebag... like admin said he was on here the other night and spammed this forum promoting his shit, which if thats not trying to steal our fighters idk what is, which he obviously did with since some ppl joined... this dudes an IDIOT, his words were "this league is too hard for me, so if u want u guys can come join my league, (league link here), jus to show what im about"... ok for 1 i dont even know why anyone would want to be in a league with an admin that thinks this site is too hard to operate, how the hell will he be able to run his own shit??? the best part is how he said "jus to show what im about" lmao stealing another guys concept for a league and trying to steal his fighters, thats sumthin to be proud of
Back to top Go down
JoeSilva
Admin
JoeSilva

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:21 pm

Madchal wrote:
If you point me over I will be glad to quit this league. I would like a Caf free league.

why would you join the research & development team then?

sounds to me like someone didnt like the CAF idea, even tho its hasnt been tried yet and could never get out of control of the staff or it would be abolished. im guessing that "someone" also sent people messages saying "hey caf's suck come join my caf-free league". if we even get caf's in here, they could never be overpowered in fact a couple guys think theyll be underpowered. so no harm done since theyre better than a drew mcfredries.

i could be totally off on all these assumptions, it just struck me as odd that a guy who asked to be a part of researching and deciding our future caf's stats and styles would say "I would like a caf free league".
Back to top Go down
General_AK47
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
General_AK47

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:42 pm

Madchal wrote:
tROUBLEsOME1 wrote:
Madchal wrote:

sTFU gTFO!

Your a bitch. I already said I saw his point and I was staying.

Maybe you should go over there tho, since you'll never be a contender here.

Okay, so your cool for telling him he will never be a contender! i fucking hate the guys on here who act like they have a all the skill in the world but yet have no lives outside this game...so what if he will never be a contender, how do you know?? Are you a fucking psychic you bitch? you are just a pissed off lil man that has nothing but negative shit to say about everything! and look at what you wrote...why would anyone be proud to have their shit stolen..i have found an over abundance of dick heads on this site that can only feel strong by picking on weaker players!! Go on..attack me you cocksucker!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generalak47
JoeSilva
Admin
JoeSilva

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 4:46 pm

General_AK47 wrote:

Okay, so your cool for telling him he will never be a contender! i fucking hate the guys on here who act like they have a all the skill in the world but yet have no lives outside this game...so what if he will never be a contender, how do you know?? Are you a fucking psychic you bitch? you are just a pissed off lil man that has nothing but negative shit to say about everything! and look at what you wrote...why would anyone be proud to have their shit stolen..i have found an over abundance of dick heads on this site that can only feel strong by picking on weaker players!! Go on..attack me you cocksucker!

You need medicine...
Back to top Go down
General_AK47
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
General_AK47

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:09 pm

No dude..see you are new, and havn't had to see the bullshit this asshole posts!!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/generalak47
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitimeWed Jul 22, 2009 5:34 pm

GENERAL AK 47 just fucking leave already. We don't "pick on" weak fighters ... we beat their ass on the game and fucking laugh at them when they cry like little bitches over a fucking video game.

Whats so fucking special about your life that you can say that ppl here "don't have a life outside this game." At this point in time its probably the favorite hobby for most members. Whats the big fuckin deal about that ?

I AM PROUD TO SAY I PLAY A MASSIVE AMOUNT OF UFC because its my favorite fucking game and I dont give a fuck if you say "you have no life" ...

You have no skills, cry about it all the fucking time, and expect sympathy from people who don't fucking know you and don't give a fuck that you suck at this game and cry about it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

UFC09 League Empty
PostSubject: Re: UFC09 League   UFC09 League Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

UFC09 League
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next