Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Grand Prix Deadlines

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :
Grand Prix Deadlines Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Grand Prix Deadlines Right_bar_bleue

Grand Prix Deadlines Empty
PostSubject: Grand Prix Deadlines   Grand Prix Deadlines Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 12:01 am

Prelims

Friday December 3rd at 12 pm est

Round 1
Tuesday December 7th at 12 pm est

Round 2 at 12 pm est

Saturday December 11th

Deadline for Round 3, Semi-Final, and Finals will be set at a later date depending on how long it takes the first 3 rounds to get done.

NOTE: if a contact thread is made and their is no answer then the one who made the thread will be advanced. if their is no thread or if you can not meet the deadline for whatever reason and you do not contact me letting me know your situation I WILL ASSUME YOU DO NOT CARE and will advance based on a coin flip. failure to follow any of these above will be your own fault. please do not PM me or make threads complaning about it also, Failure to complete your fight will result in a Yellow card and no yellow cards will be put on the OFC 76 Card

Last edited by O.T.B on Fri Dec 03, 2010 12:16 am; edited 4 times in total
Back to top Go down
Bx-Finest
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Bx-Finest

WARNING :
Grand Prix Deadlines Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Grand Prix Deadlines Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Deadlines   Grand Prix Deadlines Icon_minitimeThu Dec 02, 2010 10:14 pm

Otb if i dont get my fight done do i get a yellow card?i tried to get in contact of him sent him a msg and a request.also it was a late match up.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Deadlines   Grand Prix Deadlines Icon_minitimeFri Dec 03, 2010 12:15 am

no your cool. as long as you made a contact thread then you'll br advanced
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Grand Prix Deadlines   Grand Prix Deadlines Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Grand Prix Deadlines
Page 1 of 1