Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Official OFC Cuts

Go down 
+2
rahliE
Rizzo
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Official OFC Cuts Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Official OFC Cuts Right_bar_bleue

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:04 pm

6/7/09

-Karo Parisyan removed for inactivity

6/8/09

-Sean Sherk retired from league

6/9/09

-Wilson Gouveia removed for inactivity
-Frank Mir removed for inactivity
-Mirko CroCop removed for inactivity
-Heath Herring removed for inactivty
-Matt Serra removed for inactivity
-Forrest Griffin removed for inactivity
-Matt Hughes removed for inactivity

6/14/09

-GSP retires
-Rashad Evans removed for inactivity
-Tim Boetsch removed for inactivity
-Joe Stevenson removed for inactivity
-Dan Henderson removed for inactivity
-BJ Penn removed for inactivity

6/15/09

-Chuck Liddell removed
-Tyson Griffin removed
-Keith Jardine removed
-Jon Fitch removed

6/19/09

-Roger Huerta removed
-Thales Leites removed

Last edited by Admin on Fri Jun 19, 2009 9:56 pm; edited 7 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeSun Jun 07, 2009 8:29 pm

good for him... i dont see why ppl join a league and then dont show up, all it does is screw shit up and wastes everyones time, pisses me off Mad
Back to top Go down
1MANARMY
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 11:54 am

rahliE wrote:
good for him... i dont see why ppl join a league and then dont show up, all it does is screw shit up and wastes everyones time, pisses me off Mad

YA I DONT EITHER?? Y WOULD YOU JOIN THEN NOT SHOW UP OR PLAY???

THE MATT SERRA ONE I GUESS WAS MY FAULT CAUSE I INVITED HIM BUT HE SEEMED EXITED TO PLAY.
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:11 pm

Looks like the HW division is in trouble losing Herring, CroCop, and Mir.
Back to top Go down
Kai Sui
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:40 pm

Thats lame, my teammate called mir and admin said no hes taken. Even though i had said that if mir fighter doesnt come back he should be allowed to take him. Now hes stuck with an average fighter.
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:57 pm

Kai Sui wrote:
Thats lame, my teammate called mir and admin said no hes taken. Even though i had said that if mir fighter doesnt come back he should be allowed to take him. Now hes stuck with an average fighter.

As long as he has not confirmed his contract then he should be able to switch.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:24 am

xshhximxhidingx wrote:
Kai Sui wrote:

As long as he has not confirmed his contract then he should be able to switch.

My contract IS confirmed. Anyways, seems like there's not going to be much competition in the HW. I'll stick with Ricardo Almeida, at least it will be a challenge to win (unlike Mir)...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:33 am

lol, for sure more of a challenge. So, are you the same Underworld that wrote the FAQ? If so I wanted to tell you that you did an awesome job, especially for putting it out so quickly after release.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 10:47 am

xshhximxhidingx wrote:
lol, for sure more of a challenge. So, are you the same Underworld that wrote the FAQ? If so I wanted to tell you that you did an awesome job, especially for putting it out so quickly after release.

Yeah, I plead guilty on that! You're welcome, Bro: my goal was to improve online competition. I should have kept my mouth shut, though: I get a lot more losses now! A guy even messaged me after finishing me with a Reverse Slam Submission. The message was: Thank you for teaching me Flash Subs, I can't believe I got one against YOU of all people.

Needless to say, I was a little frustrated but happy nonetheless!
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:00 am

I think you have definitely improved online play. I have noticed a big increase in skilled fighters. That is pretty funny about the flash sub though. Have you seen the exploit to make CAF's with full skills(not attributes)? Not sure if it is in your FAQ, but you may want to add it.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:13 am

xshhximxhidingx wrote:
I think you have definitely improved online play. I have noticed a big increase in skilled fighters. That is pretty funny about the flash sub though. Have you seen the exploit to make CAF's with full skills(not attributes)? Not sure if it is in your FAQ, but you may want to add it.

I will not add the Creation Glitch to my FAQ for the simple reason IT IS NOT EFFECTIVE: you end up with a weakling with low STR, SPD and CAR. Any and every of my career CAFs would MAIM a Glitch CAF: my CAFs don't have 119 rating, but their attribute are maxed and that makes a HUGE difference when the fight begins. I faced a 119 CAF online, I KOed him in the first minute with my 99 CAF. Of course, I have 100 STR, 75 SPD and 75 CAR. He had something like 75 STR, 60 SPD and 65 CAR.

No match for me AT ALL!
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:25 am

lol, I did not say it was more effective than a career CAF, but it is much faster to create. I just figured you would want to add it, as it a FAQ, and I think many people would be interested in it. I personally dont like to play with CAF's online, and will just pick a regular player unless their CAF is just ridiculous.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitimeWed Jun 10, 2009 11:42 am

xshhximxhidingx wrote:
lol, I did not say it was more effective than a career CAF, but it is much faster to create. I just figured you would want to add it, as it a FAQ, and I think many people would be interested in it. I personally dont like to play with CAF's online, and will just pick a regular player unless their CAF is just ridiculous.

I agree. Still, I don't think promoting a bad-working glitch is such a good idea. Soon enough, we will see TONS of 119 CAFs online anyways. I'd rather not get implicated. I made one for every Weight Class (all 119 rating) and keep them for exhibition fighting.

Like I said earlier, I will face ANY glitch CAF with my career CAFs. And no, I don't play against UFC fighters with my CAFs: IMO, CAFs are meant to face one another, not to face the weak UFC competition! If your CAF is below 90 rating, you can use it against UFC fighters. But ANY CAF with a skill higher than 100 should ONLY play against other CAFs. That's MY personal opinion, you don't have to share it, of course!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Official OFC Cuts Empty
PostSubject: Re: Official OFC Cuts   Official OFC Cuts Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Official OFC Cuts
Page 1 of 1