Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!

Go down 
+18
Chriscanuck
mr big balls
TheVenom
J-RoC-2.0
shadownero
llShadYll
Stokes36
rahliE
Quickshot
eraoner
kjb051
jayman84
BiZkiT8u
GHSBearcats2005
Bearded Kongo
Euro
Caesar
Rizzo
22 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 9:04 am

admin i need a fight i wanna get this 5 contract over i got 4 to go
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 11:47 am

blazinkream wrote:
admin i need a fight i wanna get this 5 contract over i got 4 to go

I sent you a PM
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
blazinkream
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Jun 15, 2009 12:00 pm

okay i guess i didnt get it then
Back to top Go down
mad m477
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
mad m477

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 2:05 am

Caesar wrote:
I'd like to make my debut on this card if you can find an opponent for me... I'll take on anyone

i feel the same way, give me anyone and i promise a victory.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:27 am

mad m477 wrote:
Caesar wrote:
I'd like to make my debut on this card if you can find an opponent for me... I'll take on anyone

whoa look whos back from the dead Shocked

Ill try and get you set up bud, right now all the HWs are locked in matches though so you may have to wait till OFC 4
Back to top Go down
mad m477
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
mad m477

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:08 pm

Admin wrote:
mad m477 wrote:
Caesar wrote:

whoa look whos back from the dead Shocked

Ill try and get you set up bud, right now all the HWs are locked in matches though so you may have to wait till OFC 4

no problem i can wait. i will be lurking around the forum waiting for my first victim Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:22 pm

im sure eX_cessive (frank mir) wouldnt mind taking another fight for ofc 3 on short notice if it will get him closer to a title shot if he wins
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 1:40 pm

i would like i rematch with gonzaga if possible on the next card
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Jun 16, 2009 3:44 pm

Cheick Kongo wrote:
i would like i rematch with gonzaga if possible on the next card

I believe the #1 contender is going to fight Gonzaga next for the title.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Jun 17, 2009 7:41 pm

If there are any no-shows for OFC 3 (is it still going?) i would love to be a step in for someone at lightwieght (Im Tyson Griffin).
Back to top Go down
Stokes36
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:49 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
If there are any no-shows for OFC 3 (is it still going?) i would love to be a step in for someone at lightwieght (Im Tyson Griffin).

I also would like to know this. My opponent has returned. Does that mean I can just do this fight and just post the results?
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 2:52 pm

Stokes36 wrote:
A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:

I also would like to know this. My opponent has returned. Does that mean I can just do this fight and just post the results?

yeah I moved your fight to this week so just get it done by Sunday please
Back to top Go down
BiZkiT8u
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Jun 18, 2009 5:12 pm

Admin you not fighting on this card?
Back to top Go down
psudynasty
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
psudynasty

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 1:35 pm

Stokes36 wrote:
A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:

Yes lets fight please. I sent you 3 PM's on here and also a friend request and still haven't heard from you.
Back to top Go down
Stokes36
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeSun Jun 21, 2009 4:53 pm

http://www.justin.tv/clip/2416940d54ef9d72

Cro Cop via KO, Round 2.

Good fight Cain
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!   OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 3: Night of Champions Offical Card!!
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2