Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!

Go down 
+22
Bearded Kongo
DTF_ADED7
Izzys Ball Sac
John Stamos
dueceloose
rahliE
killswitch20
Lil_Copper
J-RoC-2.0
Quickshot
JON_813
shadownero
Buckeye101
eraoner
infinite
el_vocero
Ravenous Rhinos
Z-O-N-A
E_H_J
championbreed1
Chriscanuck
Rizzo
26 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:34 pm

chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck (Anthony Johnson) def. championbreed (Chris Lytle) at 1:55 seconds of the 2rd

Exactly what I wanted to hear!

I'll try to survive wcfleague (who?) and then it's you and me Chriscanuck. We shall have our "coach" war after all!!!

Great work on Championbreed, please tell us how the fight went or post a video if you can!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :
OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

hope you guys are having fun with your fights.....I haven't fought since Aug 1st lol......
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:48 pm

howcome you havent gotten any fights in stamos

?
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 8:53 pm

I fought like the first day OFC 10 came out against hypersniper, then admin changed it to like an 8 day deadline so I had to wait for everyone else, and then on OFC 11 one of the first round opponents I was waiting for never showed up. so I've been waiting 3 days on this card. But now I'm all set up with ballinfrda808, who has been active. Should be interesting.....not really a fan of the K-1 rules, just wanted to test it out in this tournament so I could decide whether or not it would be fun to join the K-1 league.....
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 9:59 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck (Anthony Johnson) def. championbreed (Chris Lytle) at 1:55 seconds of the 2rd

I'll try to survive wcfleague (who?) and then it's you and me Chriscanuck. We shall have our "coach" war after all!!!

Great work on Championbreed, please tell us how the fight went or post a video if you can!

well no video unfortunatley lol but for the most part he was landing a lot more punches then i was but in the end i was doing way more damage to his head. right at the end of the first round i rocked but he survived. shortly after the opening minute of round 2 i landed a superman punch which rocked him, i did a push kick, followed by a massive left high kick to end it all! haha it was funny. he just called me a fucking pussy afterwards but i could care less. he is just a bitch Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:48 pm

chriscanuck wrote:
Underworld_Beast wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:

well no video unfortunatley lol but for the most part he was landing a lot more punches then i was but in the end i was doing way more damage to his head. right at the end of the first round i rocked but he survived. shortly after the opening minute of round 2 i landed a superman punch which rocked him, i did a push kick, followed by a massive left high kick to end it all! haha it was funny. he just called me a fucking pussy afterwards but i could care less. he is just a bitch Very Happy

It's on!

I won against wcfleague, it's just you and me now. Prepare to meet my boy GSP.
I advise you to block head kicks, they are lethal. Also, watch out for punch-kick combos and step-leg-kick-superman-punch combos. They hurt.
And always block the Superman punch. Always.
OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Bhlj87
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 4:39 pm

I just gotta give props to SupaSi and Element for kicking my ass in K1 both times b4 my fights. ty guys
Back to top Go down
Buckeye101
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 13, 2009 6:25 pm

Wanderlei Silva (buckeye101) def. Keith Jardine (mpope05) 2 rd ko.

The guy called me a queer then refused to confirm my win. Then wants a rematch after we specifically said it was just one match no rematches. lol what a doucher
Back to top Go down
mpope05
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:02 pm

alright this buckeye guy is a weiner. he had a shit connection so i quit....then he tells me it was my connection, and that i was a sore loser. what a panzy.

ps when we rematched i worked him and he quit....afterwards saying he won the match that counted. that homo...
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 14, 2009 6:32 pm

Did you wait till round 2 to quit? If so, why did you fight till that long before you quit from the lag? If it was so laggy you should have quit within the first 20 seconds of the fight
Back to top Go down
Buckeye101
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 15, 2009 4:51 pm

No he fought the entire fight untill I got a crisp head kick on Jardine with Wandy then a right cross sent him straight to the ground stunned in white. Then the connection drops out (he quits) This was rd. 2.

So I gave him a rematch and let him host it just to prove a point that regardless of his whining and lag I'd still win regardless. The great thing was when the match started it proved my point instantly. It was his connection like I said! It was total shit so the rematch he hosted didn't even go into the 1st.

Even Bruce Buffer was moving in Slo-Mo during the fighter intros when he was the host. So I quit it and he gets mad curses me out via PSN. So take my win on the chin because its official ho. Not my fault you and your connection are garbage guy lol

P.S. dude have some integrity abt yourself and stop telling these fabricated stories? You worked me? lol in what world?! I quit your silly rematch before it even got started you dumb twat lol. Why would I even try a fight when Buffer lookes like hes doing the robot in the Intro? lol

Like I said a sore loser. Nothing was wrong with my connection you just suck is all. lol! sorry guy btw once I send in the pic of your message cursing me out you'll probably be booted from the site. Clown. Have a hissy fit again now loser

sucer ma bite ho lol!
Back to top Go down
mpope05
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 2:18 pm

haha so your saying i didnt have you stunned and on the ground in the rematch? haha we went the full 1st round in the rematch before you quit. and what straight man calls another man a "ho"? or says "lol". grow a set kid.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye101
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:23 pm

The same grown man who knocked you the fuck out "kid" lol. You're a sore ass loser aren't ya "kid" Just go harrass someone else I'm done with you and yes that fight you speak of never happened btw why would I be on the ground in a k-1 rules fight? ho. lol!
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 16, 2009 6:32 pm

I gotta fight. Iliveforchrist today
Back to top Go down
mpope05
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 4:54 pm

ya you would be on the ground if i knocked you down there with a punch? and you called me a "noob". haha when was the last time you seen an actual vagina? try spending less time on the playstation and more time doing grown up things.
Back to top Go down
Buckeye101
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 17, 2009 11:08 pm

haha I am doing grown up things. Get on my level bitch lol u garbage ho
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!   OFC 11: K-1 Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 11: K-1 Official Card!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3