Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!

Go down 
+42
Masteroftacos
wcfleague
UainCingMe
tsung
championbreed1
pvik20
Chriscanuck
TheDirty420
WhyEricWhy
PGold3n
Skwiz
DaTrunk
thr331sinister(nostra)
SomRndmGuy
isickneszi
IrishTeets
Ravenous Rhinos
OC
TheVenom
shadownero
eraoner
mystile-iceman
Maverick3176
Underworld_Beast
Illuminatus9
infinite
Almighty Zool
xXhyper_sniperXx
Copper
Quickshot
Z-O-N-A
J-RoC-2.0
ILIVEFORCHRIST21
kj229385
John Stamos
JOEYMCVAY
rahliE
SAMURAIstef
xSiCaRx
Bearded Kongo
Buckeye101
Rizzo
46 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:29 pm

^^ ballsy bro Smile

I know how ya feel when I see a beast put against me I look forward to the fight all week. I was freakin' amped to fight Infinite at ofc 11.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:31 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
^^ ballsy bro Smile

I know how ya feel when I see a beast put against me I look forward to the fight all week. I was freakin' amped to fight Infinite at ofc 11.

Yeah, a shame none of you guys could record the video of that epic fight. At least we got a little description... It's never the same when you don't see it!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Maverick3176
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:47 pm

i want in...promise i will wait this time
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:52 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
BTW Admin, I took care of #2 and #3 in my Weightclass. #4 is Anderson Silva (DevinSkilzz).

BRING HIM ON!

I wont duck the fight, I'll face him even if he's my Teammate.

If you have anything else in mind, go ahead, I want to defend the belt against a Top fighter!!!!

I wouldn't call out Devin no matter what, because i know i dont stand a chance. Much props and respect to you UW!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
mystile-iceman
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
mystile-iceman

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 4:58 pm

ive heard the tales about devin, but never gotten to see them for myself
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:15 pm

You know what? Admin told me Devin switched to LW. DAMN! Can't believe he ducked me and fled with his tail between his leg. He knew he couldn't get my belt so he just switched to an "easier" belt. Damn, why didn't he move to HW and face the Top Dog? No, let's go to LW like everybody else, all the best fighters are over there... But maybe not ALL the best PLAYERS are over there!

Well, if I can't get him, I sure can get YOU again! I'm ready for a round 2 Mystile, you and me, face to face, again. I know you can win, I wont take you lightly if Admin sends you!

Anyways, I just want to defend my belt, anyone who is man enough step forward.

And, I invite ANY other player who thinks he can beat me to join MW, I'll grant a Championship fight to any top player if Admin accepts!

Everything to face top competition.
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:17 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
You know what? Admin told me Devin switched to LW. DAMN! Can't believe he ducked me and fled with his tail between his leg. He knew he couldn't get my belt so he just switched to an "easier" belt. Damn, why didn't he move to HW and face the Top Dog? No, let's go to LW like everybody else, all the best fighters are over there... But maybe not ALL the best PLAYERS are over there!

Well, if I can't get him, I sure can get YOU again! I'm ready for a round 2 Mystile, you and me, face to face, again. I know you can win, I wont take you lightly if Admin sends you!

And, I invite ANY other player who thinks he can beat me to join MW, I'll grant a Championship fight to any top player if Admin accepts!

Dammit! who did Devin trade with? I hope i get a shot at Arizona before Devin or else im not gonna touch the belt ever.
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:19 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:

Haha I would go back if I had Henderson there
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:20 pm

i would go if henderson is available but, im not elite
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:25 pm

eraoner wrote:
Underworld_Beast wrote:

Haha I would go back if I had Henderson there

Sure man, you beat me on my ONLY non-title fight. Worse thing is, I asked Admin to grant you the Title fight because you were "supposed" to quit OFC and I wanted you to stay. I'm happy he didn't listen to me: he saw our fight as you farewell fight, that's why we were the Main Event on that night. I sure would like to avenge that lost in the League, YOU and Infinite are my only losses!
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:26 pm

We will meet again for sure UW. You can count on that lol
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:29 pm

He dumped Anderson Silva for Joe Stevenson? whoa!
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:31 pm

Don't underestimate Daddy into Devin's hand, I bet he'll get the belt........

FROM YOU!
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 5:33 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
Don't underestimate Daddy into Devin's hand, I bet he'll get the belt........

FROM YOU!

No i was just saying thats a major stepdown, Anderson SIlva is a monster in this game, suprised he let him go for Joe Stevenson, btw im not doubting Devin's Skillz that's why im trying to hurry up and get my title shot rematch and try and beat ZOna and be champ, because i know Devin is gonna be the heir to the belt.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:35 pm

so My fight to redeem myself after 5 losses is tim sylvia... if I lose this I am going to kill myself lol My first fight as fedor is going to be a good one
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:37 pm

shadownero wrote:
so My fight to redeem myself after 5 losses is tim sylvia... if I lose this I am going to kill myself lol My first fight as fedor is going to be a good one

theres obviously something wrong with ur sig then it says 5-6
and if u add ur lauzon with his name spelled wrong record 1-0
with ur wanderlei record 4-5
that makes 5-5 which is what u said here, but ur overal record in ur sig says 5-6
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:39 pm

im 5-7

4-5 with wandy
1-0 laurzon
0-1 with I think brock lesner
0-1 with rich franklin
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:41 pm

and why did you have to go and attack my sig like that... theres something wrong with yours too, your 0-1 in K1 add it.. lol
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:44 pm

wow lol, i dont care about my k1 record i was just telling u something is wrong with it i couldve let u continue to look like an idiot srry for trying to help
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

lol I know I'm just playin man
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:47 pm

still the 0-1 uncalled for ill add it to my sig when i get my first win next week lol it'll be close to my ofc record on that pic
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 7:49 pm

lol at least it was a close fight
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:32 pm

id like to be a part of OFC REDEMTION is this were i sing up? if not where
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 11, 2009 10:34 pm

REDEMPTION
Back to top Go down
TheVenom
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 12, 2009 1:18 am

sweet

I'm on the card already

I'm ready to see what I can still do at WW

even though MW would have been nice....lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!   OFC 12: Redemption Official Card! - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 12: Redemption Official Card!
Page 2 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next