Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!

Go down 
+39
SAMURAIstef
IrishTeets
Copper
K_U_S_H
wcfleague
x_KiNG-x_KO-x
ballinfrda808
Masteroftacos
xSiCaRx
Izzys Ball Sac
ILIVEFORCHRIST21
Almighty Zool
Ravenous Rhinos
Underworld_Beast
infinite
nanook27
T_BUCK7
bawx
JOEYMCVAY
DevinSkiLLzriLL
dueceloose
pvik20
Buckeye101
DaTrunk
Quickshot
kj229385
isickneszi
Chriscanuck
xshhximxhidingx
DTF_ADED7
Bearded Kongo
OC
WhyEricWhy
rahliE
John Stamos
J-RoC-2.0
UainCingMe
Z-O-N-A
Rizzo
43 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7
AuthorMessage
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:48 am

No prob.

BTW, Chapionbreed called you a "not good enough" player. Since I beat you twice (both were excellent fights), he must REALLY think you suck. He even said ILFC is the FIRST good player I ever faced. So instead of pursuing that pointless debate, why don't you go here:

http://www.ofc-league.com/fight-card-and-scheduling-results-f11/ofc-14-new-regime-t3523-50.htm#31933

and tell Championbreed what you think about it? Just a suggestion...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :
OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:55 am

While I do not feel the need to lower myself to CHAMPS level and respond to any ignorant comment he has made about me, someone he has never played, I have already made a reply in that thread.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:01 pm

BTW I dont think any UTT is trying to step down to Inbreed's level and deny this loss. Even if Jroc was a step-in for a single event he was still repping Showboat.

We may have lost 5-4 but we aint EVER gonna step down to the level of denying a loss.

Grats Showboat on an awesome event and watch out cuz next time we aint goin down like that !
Back to top Go down
gepeto777
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:12 pm

Not like we should be ashamed to have lost to the best team . And 5-4 is the kind of score I expected whoever won . Gratz to Showboat for their victory and to all UTT members who gave it their all.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:29 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
BTW I dont think any UTT is trying to step down to Inbreed's level and deny this loss. Even if Jroc was a step-in for a single event he was still repping Showboat.

We may have lost 5-4 but we aint EVER gonna step down to the level of denying a loss.

Grats Showboat on an awesome event and watch out cuz next time we aint goin down like that !

That's what I'm talking about! In my head, we slightly won the Challenge BUT Rahlie proved he's the best Team leader. So, Showboat as 1 tiny win over UTT but UTT's leader destroyed Shoboat's leader.

This calls for another Camp war in a near future!
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:06 pm

I changed my mind. Hey UTT lets go deny, deny, deny on this !

If we refuse to accept that we lost it means we never lost right ?

Lets go unconfirm our results in the results thread they will never have this victory over us !

So, everybody either go unconfirm or make up a story really fast so we can deny that we even played them.

Smile Smile Smile
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:09 pm

These were all supposed to be best of 3 matches, right ??

Nobody ever said how many fights to play so we all just assumed they were best of 3 and you guys refused to continue fighting after 1 match so technically, we win all the matches by a huge margin !

But if that excuse doesnt work we go back to denying ! Someone let me know which one will work better for us.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:12 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
These were all supposed to be best of 3 matches, right ??

Nobody ever said how many fights to play so we all just assumed they were best of 3 and you guys refused to continue fighting after 1 match so technically, we win all the matches by a huge margin !

But if that excuse doesnt work we go back to denying ! Someone let me know which one will work better for us.

How that sounds like someone we both love and respect. drunken

-puts sarcasm switch off-

Well done, sir!
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:18 pm

All i'm saying is no one ever said it was just supposed to be 1. When I play I assume a best of 7 EVERY TIME.

Can you guys provide video proof ? Oh ... you can ?

Well then we just deny its us on the video. Can you clearly see the letters spell out my name ? Does it say ZONA lost anywhere specifically on the video ? Thats not even Tyson Griffin its an imposter !

I officially unconfirm any results that I posted and I also deny that a UTT vs Showboat event ever took place.

Since this never actually happened I reclaim my Lightweight Championship too. Oh yeah, the belts back in UTT now bootches.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:12 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:

it truly was a battle for the ages. Plus we also had earoner who could have fought, and you guys had venom who could have fought so who knows it could have been 5-5 in the end. But hats off to showboat! you guys are good!
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:19 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
So "technically", it was a draw. At least UTT found something to hold on to! I can't believe nobody remembers J-Roc is the former leader of Showboat.

Yes, he did leave to pursue a solo career but let me quote his post in THIS tread:

J-RoC770 wrote:
um if Showboat members are short, im pretty sure they would let me sub in and fight a member of UTT. Right now i feel like the old Rich Franklin with the Miltech Fighting Systems. Im just affilated with their camp, but not officially in it. Wink set it up admin! lol

Nobody said nothing at that time. But, when the time came to see who won the Challenge, UTT says that J-Roc's victory should not count.

Well, at least this tournament showed us something: UTT just can't take the loss. They will hold on to anything not to lose the face. Good for you, UTT members.

And of course, WAR Showboat! I'm proud of all of you: you managed to win even if I couldn't even give a decent fight to Rahlie and that means we (me and J-Roc) built a solid Team.

This was one of the most exiting card ever, it's a shame some UTTers are trying to bring it down...

Nice work Admin, you just gave a shot to the unending rivalry!

just so you know, i have never complained on here about J-roc stepping in to fight for Showboat. So when you say that our whole camp cannot take a loss you better make sure everyone god damn last one of us talked bad about j-roc stepping in for the fight! cause i know i damn sure do not like being told i am bringing something down or denying a loss if i have never even said a word about it! not fucking cool!
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 4:54 pm

Chris, didnt you see my posts ??

We're going deny, deny, deny on this. We didnt lose. OFC 13 never even happened.
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: s   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:06 pm

So all the matches we had UTT vs Showboat were supposed to be Best Of 3???
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:20 pm

Well if anybody tries to say that OFC 13 actaully happened, which it clearly DID NOT, then we just say they were all supposed to be best of 3.

Either way, we never to lost to Showboat since it never happened and if they can prove that it did happen, they were supposed to be best of 3.
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: f   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:02 pm

Mad "CHEATERS"
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:04 pm

UainCingMe wrote:
So all the matches we had UTT vs Showboat were supposed to be Best Of 3???

Rofl he thought u were serious!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!   OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 13: UTT vs Showboat Official Card!
Page 7 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7