Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!

Go down 
+33
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
gepeto777
xshhximxhidingx
eraoner
Ravenous Rhinos
nanook27
T_BUCK7
dueceloose
Z-O-N-A
pvik20
shadownero
UainCingMe
K_U_S_H
Izzykoopa
tsung
DaTrunk
rahliE
Izzys Ball Sac
llShadYll
kj229385
JOEYMCVAY
Chriscanuck
Quickshot
John Stamos
isickneszi
MrSolve
Underworld_Beast
Skwiz
infinite
J-RoC-2.0
championbreed1
WhyEricWhy
Rizzo
37 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:08 am

Nice. Did you work on the quitting on people, cheating his way out of ladder match losses (the most pointless place to cheat EVER), and making up excuses for every loss too ?
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :
OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:10 am

haha we been trying and he actually has helped r team out i knw he helped me gte ready for my fight taught me some good moves
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:23 am

Did he show you any of these moves? I think his best 3 moves are:

1. Ps button to x button for da quit.

2. The way he sidesteps ladder losses is amazing too, the quality of excuse that is provided is world class. Its almost like he's never lost the way he ducks and dodges those confirmations.

3. Tank told me before he got kicked that champs shaft stroking technique combined with his super tongue skills make for some of the best head ever given.

He is a highly skiled individual.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:26 am

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
Did he show you any of these moves? I think his best 3 moves are:

1. Ps button to x button for da quit.

2. The way he sidesteps ladder losses is amazing too, the quality of excuse that is provided is world class. Its almost like he's never lost the way he ducks and dodges those confirmations.

3. Tank told me before he got kicked that champs shaft stroking technique combined with his super tongue skills make for some of the best head ever given.

He is a highly skiled individual.

+1 for epic insult! lol
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:31 am

hey comon man champ is a cool dude lay off him a bit
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:34 am

I think not, buddy. Just cuz ur willing to ignore the fact that he is a cheating, lying, quitting bitch doesnt mean that anyone else here will.

I prefer to have legit champions repping the league.
Back to top Go down
JOEYMCVAY
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:38 am

AMEN
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 12:41 am

whatever
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 3:38 am

I got my shot, so deal with it if u got problems come and fight me in an upcoming card and as far as rankings go I'm number 3 UW is number 2 and why would he get a shot comming from two losses ( one against current champion) I don't think u deserve immideiate title rematch so since I'm #3 makes sence and why should he fight a low ranked player the champs need to fight top competition. UW don't take this wrong but I THINK that the reason why u quept ur belt so long was becaouse u weren't facing good guys first time u faced someone good in il4c and u loss and judging by the video if u fight like that u won't last long against me.

I sed enough I don't understand y u guys have to keep staying on my stuff just deal with it and ul get to face me eventually and move mevdowm the ranks.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 5:55 am

The only shot you deserve is another one of tank's facials.

And what we have to "deal with" is being quit on, you lying about matches, or you just refusing to confirm your losses.

People "stay on your stuff" cuz you stay cheating dumb fuck.

You are the scum of the OFC.

Piece of shit.

Last edited by A-R-I-Z-O-N-A on Sat Aug 29, 2009 6:22 am; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:17 am

(face_palm) I leave for 1 week and chumpinbred gets a title shot WTF you guys come on...
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:29 am

I thought this league had a cheating policy? Didn't Buckeye101 get kicked for quiting. Champ has dodged multiple ladder confirmation which is the OFC equivalent. I believe he should be booted.

I think it is time for some high caliber players to leave the league and play elsewhere.
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 6:33 am

championbreed1 wrote:
I got my shot, so deal with it if u got problems come and fight me in an upcoming card and as far as rankings go I'm number 3 UW is number 2 and why would he get a shot comming from two losses ( one against current champion) I don't think u deserve immideiate title rematch so since I'm #3 makes sence and why should he fight a low ranked player the champs need to fight top competition. UW don't take this wrong but I THINK that the reason why u quept ur belt so long was becaouse u weren't facing good guys first time u faced someone good in il4c and u loss and judging by the video if u fight like that u won't last long against me.

I sed enough I don't understand y u guys have to keep staying on my stuff just deal with it and ul get to face me eventually and move mevdowm the ranks.

I take that as an absolute insult towards me. He hasnt fought good guys till IL4C? I played you three times in ranked last night at my friend's house on his account and I went 2-1. So unless you're calling yourself a bad player then I wouldnt make those claims you just stated. But yeah thanks for the points I lvled his account to 104 with those wins.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 8:18 am

eraoner wrote:
championbreed1 wrote:

I take that as an absolute insult towards me. He hasnt fought good guys till IL4C? I played you three times in ranked last night at my friend's house on his account and I went 2-1. So unless you're calling yourself a bad player then I wouldnt make those claims you just stated. But yeah thanks for the points I lvled his account to 104 with those wins.

that a boy earoner! teach that bitch a lesson or two!!! lol
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:40 am

eraoner wrote:
championbreed1 wrote:

Hear, hear: Championbreed is calling EVERYONE I ever beat in the league "not good". That is so classy and gentlemanly. Especially for Eraoner, XxshximxhidingxX and Gepeto, all seasoned veterans who gave me excellent fights. None of them were easy, and Eraoner even beat me on a non-title fight.

I guess you think Admin was nice with me by sending the top dogs (that were not good in the first place) my way. Granted, the league was young when I got the belt but I got it AND defended it multiple times against the Top Dogs of the time. What you said about me being Champion since OFC 4 because I didn't face good guys is the most stupid thing you ever said and you went far in the realm of stupidity before.

The difference between you and me Champ is that I beat the top 5 of the division while you beat... Who? Oh yeah, you beat NONE of them. NONE.

And you get the title fight. That is total BS i my modest opinion. I could be wrong but that's what I think and I wont back off.

Well, it is the way it is, I am no Admin here. So you better get that belt because it will be your ONLY chance to wear it: I'm coming your way and belt or not, I'm gonna sub that arrogant a$$ of yours.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:44 am

And by the way, I'll put my house on ILFC on that one. Bet he'll sub you pretty fast with that Silva of yours. You better get that clinch first 'cause you ain't escaping that flying armbar.

I root for Maia, in the UFC AND in the OFC.

War Maia.
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:46 am

^^^^^^^

I agree with what UW has said here. I have never played champ, but I do think he needs to do a little more to earn his title shot, and disrespecting the people he skipped over is not it. He needs to fight and beat a top competitor before getting a shot.

Seriously, I really thought the Gepeto/AZjoseph winner would get the next shot if UW did not get immediate rematch (which he deserves just for being LONGEST REIGNING CHAMP IN THE OFC), IMO they are the top of the top in MW and champ has yet to prove himself against this caliber fighter. I have rarely disagreed with the ADMIN's decisions here, but I think this title shot is undeserved.
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:56 am

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
The only shot you deserve is another one of tank's facials.

And what we have to "deal with" is being quit on, you lying about matches, or you just refusing to confirm your losses.

People "stay on your stuff" cuz you stay cheating dumb fuck.

You are the scum of the OFC.

Piece of shit.

HAHA! I laughed at that line.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 10:58 am

Yeah, I was hoping for a #1 contender match. There are still plenty of deserving players in the MW and they should fight for the title shot. The worst thing is I don't care about getting the title myself: I just want it to be deserved. When I chose my fighter, I intended to keep him for the entire season. I'm one of the few here who NEVER changed fighter, even if my fighter is NOT a top dog in the game. Who kept his 85 overall rating fighter for 14 different cards? Not many, I presume.

Yet, as soon as I lose the belt to a deserving player, there is a title shot scheduled between the new belt holder and... the guy who beat NOBODY in the MW division. I feel bad, especially for AZ-Joseph and Gepeto who are fighting MW for a while now (especially Gepeto) and have proven they can beat guys in the top 5.

This is the first time I feel like I should change fighter and switch weight class. Fortunately, Championbreed's big mouth is sure to keep me here in the MW, at least until I have the satisfaction of submitting him. I just hope I don't KO him first, I NEED him to tap, to aknowledge the victory because I know if I beat him any other way, he will find an excuse.
Back to top Go down
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:11 am

its funny that i dont go after anybody but u guys always have something to say about me and as soon as i go to defend myself u guys say im a loose mouth that respects nobody
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:26 am

championbreed1 wrote:

DISRESPECT
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 11:28 am

championbreed1 wrote:
its funny that i dont go after anybody but u guys always have something to say about me and as soon as i go to defend myself u guys say im a loose mouth that respects nobody

We all know you've been told to settle down or else...

That's why you keep it down, don't play the Holy Virgin here, we all read your posts before you became the "calm and composed" Championbreed. We know you're adopting the demeanor to stay in the league, I can't (and nobody else can) believe you matured in a couple of days...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 1:54 pm

championbreed1 wrote:

WHAT THE FUCK ?!?

This fucking piece of shit acts like he has never quit on anybody here or lied about losing a match or just straight up acknowledged that he lost but fucking refused to confirm it.

YOU HAVE GOT TO BE FUCKING KIDDING ME.

ChumpInbreed dont post around here like you havent cheated half the fucking league out of wins. you're a fucking bitch cheater. and a fagget. and a pussy. and a dick sucking, tankfagget loving piece of shit.

Go find another league to cheat.
Back to top Go down
gepeto777
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:04 pm

Rofl this is good read keep it going .
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSat Aug 29, 2009 2:09 pm

Its just a bunch of bullshit is what it is. How did that petition not get this fag booted? It had to have had like 35 to 40 signatures on it .... Do we seriously have more than 80 active members ? And a title shot? He just lost to Jroc like two weeks ago and he's already at a title shot ?

I'm sure if you count the guys that make up the majority of the posting and general activity here about 90% of them would say get him the fuck out.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!   OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 14: New Regime Official Card!!!
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next