Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!

Go down 
+32
blove23
E_H_J
Lil_Copper
kj229385
The Boi Stanford
GSP_wnage
killswitch20
x_XOpticX_x
isickneszi
SupaSi
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
championbreed1
Izzykoopa
J-RoC-2.0
xZuGx
T_BUCK7
daniel day lewis
OC
rahliE
Drenek
blitzin_u
Hulkster311
PGold3n
shadownero
Izzys Ball Sac
Quickshot
WhyEricWhy
Ricta123
MrSolve
Z-O-N-A
Bearded Kongo
Rizzo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
blove23
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
blove23

WARNING :
OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 1:41 am

I Just want to fight anyone anytime.
Back to top Go down
Fearless
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Fearless

WARNING :
OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:56 am

TOF

Last edited by I_Am_F3arl355 on Sun Oct 04, 2009 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 7:23 am

rahliE wrote:
nice Smile lookin forward to it!!! esp since the gp prolly wont get done till 2 wks from now... UGH!!!! lol

Don't forget I had to wait 7 days before getting the go to face Boi Standford...
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 12:55 pm

yea i know that uw, im not saying its u there were quite a few reasons its taken so long to get to the end, wasnt trying to point u out in anyway
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 6:26 pm

I think I'd rather have a Tsunkatse fight:

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 320x2402if0

A raucous, cheering audience is gathered in an arena. The make-up varies: aliens of many different races, as well as a peppering of humans in Starfleet uniforms. Blue and green lights flash, driving music plays. As the audience cheers, a door opens on one side of the arena. Out steps a lean humanoid alien man, dressed in a skin-tight outfit. The crowd reacts, some with cheers, others with boos, as he raises his arms, accepting whatever adulation he gets. He fixes his eyes on the opposite door, ready for whoever comes out. From the opposite door steps a Hirogen man, also dressed in tights. No boos for him; all cheers. But he shows no notice, instead focusing his full attention on his opponent, making on his forehead the symbolic mark of the hunt.

A bell sounds. They close on each other, circling. On their hands are gloves with glowing pads. Their footwear has the same pads, and circular discs are on their chests. They engage each other in a flurry of kicks, punches, feints and dodges. The alien puts up a good fight, but the Hirogen prevails, knocking him out. The crowd erupts into cheers of "Tsunkat! Tsunkat! Tsunkat!" Now the Hirogen acknowledges the crowd, raising his arm in victory.

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Tsunkatse_ring

Seven completes her training. She is extremely focused and fast, her strikes precise, her balance and coordination finely-honed. The Hirogen, looking at her in approval, asks her what she sees when she looks at her opponent. "My prey," she hisses. And, he continues, what will she do to her prey? "Hunt it down and kill it," she snarls. The Hirogen pronounces her ready, and instructs her to rest before the match. She thanks him. He responds that she should thank him by winning, then leaves her.

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 SevenReadyToFight

Each fighter wears polaron disruptors on his or her hands and feet (the 'glowing pads' on their gloves and footwear). These disruptors emit a charge into the opponent on contact with one of the opponent’s target sensors (one of which is the circular disc on the chest). The object is to attack the opponent's sensors without exposing his or her own. Paris urges them to quit talking and concentrate on enjoying the fights.

They all settle down to do just that as the driving fanfare swells again. They look expectantly at the arena pit's entrance doors, awaiting the entrances of the next combatants. One of the doors opens, and one of the combatants steps out. He is a tall, well-built Pendari man. Looking extremely confident, he acknowledges the crowd with a single, raised eyebrow:

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Pendari_champion

Seven and the Pendari circle each other slowly. Chakotay, Neelix, Kim and Paris desperately call out to her, but to no avail; they apparently cannot make themselves heard over the crowd. As they circle, the Pendari registers his disgust, disdainfully comparing her in size to a Tarkanian field mouse. Penk, he tells her, insults him by putting her to face him. Seven coldly warns him of her superior, Borg-enhanced strength. "I'm trembling." he responds sarcastically, and launches an attack which knocks Seven down.

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 SevenChampionEngage

At least in Tsunkatse, you're forced to fight instead of forced to quit by default...

pale
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 4:41 am

wtf is that star trek?
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:03 am

I think The Rock won with The People's Elbow.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Oct 05, 2009 6:29 pm

just gonna ask cuz im not sure do i have to fight zona with some1 less than or equal to griffin or can i use sherk?
Back to top Go down
PGold3n
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 12:52 am

You would assume since its a grudge match you could use anyone. I dunno.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:09 pm

When Is OFC 18?
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:10 pm

Its already started, and I've been trying to find out your psn... add me shadownero
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Oct 07, 2009 8:11 pm

Oh! i just did!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!   OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card! - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 18: Bitter Rivals Official Card!
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3