Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Right_bar_bleue

NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Empty
PostSubject: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:52 am

Info: Hey guys we are gonna run a 16-man NBA Live tournament to kick-off the 1 vs 1 NBA Live League here at OFC. The tournament winner will be the 1st OFC NBA Live Champion. After the tourney it will be a ladder league where you climb to the top to be the champion, the initial tournament will determine your ladder ranking. We will also be running tourneys on a weekly basis in addition to the ladder championship.

Rules: There will be a tournament bracket posted. Players will select any team of their choosing for each game, if each player wants the same team then the higher seeded guy can pick 1st, the bracket will be randomly assigned. No All-Star teams or International teams. Once started, you will have 48 hrs to complete each round. If not completed, a coin-flip will determine who moves on.

Results: After each game have the winner just post the final score, teams, and who won in the results thread. The loser will need to "Confirm" the result in the results thread. The bracket will be updated after the results are posted.

The tourney will commence when we have 16 guys signed up. Good luck guys !! Who's gonna be the 1st OFC NBA LIVE CHAMPION ???

Signed up: (Please post your psn ID in this thread)

1. A-R-I-Z-O-N-A
2. Tyler_Buckley
3. Izzykoopa
4. T-Rance5 (new, signed up)
5. naasbizzle (new, signed up)
6. foodman111 (new, signed up)
7. Rahlie
8. RonThom31 (new, signed up)
9. Tavcal951 (new, signed up)
10. hadley
11. bluepanther49 (new, will sign up)
12. hulkster311
13. bomber-_-722 (new, signed up)
14. tarheels2786 (new, will sign up)
15. d-money1800 (new, signed up)
16. king_south (new, signed up)

Last edited by Z-O-N-A on Sat Jan 23, 2010 9:44 pm; edited 15 times in total
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :
NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 1:59 am

How hard is this game for somebody who was really good at Live in the past? I haven't played it in a couple of years now but I used to be good at the old ones. I'll go pick it up tomorrow if you think it has a quick learning curve.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:23 am

Its not real hard man, they took out most of the post play, screens are just hold circle, and you can kinda auto-defend your guy by holding r1 so the basics are pretty easy ...
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:24 am

Cool, I'm in. I'll grab it tomorrow.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:26 am

ok i'll get ya on the list ... one new thing is that the shots aren't just "hold til the top of the jump" anymore each guy has a unique shot which may be shorter or longer than others, which makes it more realistic ... most guys do some little motion where you know its time to let go of it tho ....
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:29 am

Z-O-N-A wrote:
ok i'll get ya on the list ... one new thing is that the shots aren't just "hold til the top of the jump" anymore each guy has a unique shot which may be shorter or longer than others, which makes it more realistic ... most guys do some little motion where you know its time to let go of it tho ....

So we don't need to pick a team? When you split into league play will we after the tournament. I would rather play as the same team and play different teams instead of always playing against Rampage... I mean the Lakers.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 2:38 am

Ya for now the 2 guys are just gonna pick any team, i dont want ppl going inactive cuz their team sux ... it will obviously lead to more ppl using better teams but no-one wants to get stuck w/ bs teams either ...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 3:20 pm

The bracket is posted, and ready to be played! Good luck guys !!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES   NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA LIVE 10 TOURNAMENT #1 SIGN UP & RULES
Page 1 of 1