Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results

Go down 
+5
Izzys Ball Sac
OC
Bearded Kongo
DevinSkiLLzriLL
KO_OTHERS
9 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :
NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Right_bar_bleue

NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Empty
PostSubject: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeTue Jan 26, 2010 6:50 pm

Results! Put the final score also Cool
Back to top Go down
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :
NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 12:05 am

DevinSkillzrill (Phoenix Suns) defeats xZugx (Boston Celtics) 63-57

gg
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:46 am

Kongo (Magic) defeats OC (Lakers) 94-86 in O.T

Player of the game: VC
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:47 am

Kongo wrote:

yup.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 1:50 am

OC wrote:
Kongo wrote:

yup.

that was a good game idunno how good the rest of these people r, but i think i can hold my own here.
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeWed Jan 27, 2010 4:46 pm

oh shit the lakers star of with a loss Smile
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 1:36 pm

DeViNSkILLZriLL wrote:
DevinSkillzrill (Phoenix Suns) defeats xZugx (Boston Celtics) 63-57

gg
confirm
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:27 pm

China(Nuggets) defeats Nisaai(heat) 97 - 70.

Hey KO, I have a suggestion, you should have a mercy rule. If a lead reaches 20 the game should end. I know I didn't want to watch in the second half. It was a blowout. I feel me and China are going to blow lots of people out, so if you could implement a mercy rule that would be awesome.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:29 pm

OC wrote:

Hey KO, I have a suggestion, you should have a mercy rule. If a lead reaches 20 the game should end. I know I didn't want to watch in the second half. It was a blowout. I feel me and China are going to blow lots of people out, so if you could implement a mercy rule that would be awesome.

lmao y would u want a mercy rule i love being up a lot cuz i can do w/e i want... besides u already lost to me y would u say ur gonna blow people out...
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:33 pm

Kongo wrote:
OC wrote:

lmao y would u want a mercy rule i love being up a lot cuz i can do w/e i want... besides u already lost to me y would u say ur gonna blow people out...

We want a mercy rule simple as that. Were going to blow people out trust me.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:35 pm

OC wrote:
Kongo wrote:
OC wrote:

We want a mercy rule simple as that. Were going to blow people out trust me.

OK idc either way really. mercy rule if people want it put it in
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 6:55 pm

sounds good to me but it might sound unfair to the others cause even though you are losing by 20, there still is a possible chance for a comeback.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:37 pm

KO_OTHERS wrote:
sounds good to me but it might sound unfair to the others cause even though you are losing by 20, there still is a possible chance for a comeback.

yea i almost blew a 20 point lead or so in a ranked match today.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:45 pm

KO_OTHERS wins by default.. ( DTF messaged me that i can take the win and he is giving up atlanta hawks if anyone is interested )

And! if you cannot get a hold of your opponent or something came up please tell me, it will be a lot of help and i can try helping you out also.
Back to top Go down
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:49 pm

yea confirmed turns out i wont be able 2 get the gm for a while longer sumtin came up so i gave ko the win and gave up my team, if i get the gm in the future ill rejoin as another team sorry ppl
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 8:11 pm

OC wrote:

Confirmed, i only now find the difference between playing in "My player" for regular matches, pretty hard playing the whole team while you played only 1 player for the last 1.5 month.
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:46 pm

nissai99 wrote:
OC wrote:

Confirmed, i only now find the difference between playing in "My player" for regular matches, pretty hard playing the whole team while you played only 1 player for the last 1.5 month.
haha i feel you man all i do is my player the lag was really hard to play with
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 2:54 pm

xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
OC wrote:

Yeah same shit, i'm used for the smooth running as a single person, the lag just fuck ups my game ability.

+ China (OC) asked to set it as Hall of fame difficulty, just since he wanted to avoid doing any defense and let the pc do all his defensive work, so it's pretty useless to play against those kind of opponents, i dont get the point of playing only offense while your opponent is doing both, but i guess some people taking the desire to win way far.

so do me a fav "mercy rule" pfff, letting the pc doing all the defensive work at Hall of fame difficulty is real hardcore.
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:46 pm

I want the Hawks!!!!
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 3:58 pm

nissai99 wrote:
xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
OC wrote:

Yeah same shit, i'm used for the smooth running as a single person, the lag just fuck ups my game ability.

+ China (OC) asked to set it as Hall of fame difficulty, just since he wanted to avoid doing any defense and let the pc do all his defensive work, so it's pretty useless to play against those kind of opponents, i dont get the point of playing only offense while your opponent is doing both, but i guess some people taking the desire to win way far.

so do me a fav "mercy rule" pfff, letting the pc doing all the defensive work at Hall of fame difficulty is real hardcore.
lol devin insisted on hall of fame but like you said anything above allstar IMO is all comp defense i think there should be a difficulty that every game be played on and i think all star is fair enough for everyone
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:02 pm

xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
OC wrote:

lol devin insisted on hall of fame but like you said anything above allstar IMO is all comp defense i think there should be a difficulty that every game be played on and i think all star is fair enough for everyone

100% agreed. All games should be at the same difficulty. If you set the difficulty too high you are just seeing the best of the computer anyway.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:07 pm

we should play at allstar thats what ranked matches are on so it makes no sense to play any higher besides when u get up on superstar and hall of fame ur guys miss dumbass shots, if ur really better than some1 u should b able to beat them on allstar anyway...
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:11 pm

hulkster311 wrote:
xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
xZuGx wrote:
nissai99 wrote:
OC wrote:

100% agreed. All games should be at the same difficulty. If you set the difficulty too high you are just seeing the best of the computer anyway.

Agreed and it should be hall of fame. The lag ruins the game a considerable amount. Its so hard to shoot and play defense. I hate when people score real easily it takes away from the funness of the game. I like the Hall of Fame difficulty cuz it's hard to score, I like it that way.

Nissai don't you got something better to do than argue on THE FUCKING INTERNET. All you do is complain, you just can't take a loss like a man. You're like a homeless Inbreed, no skills at all. All you did throughout the game is reach and jack up shots. So just STFU, nobody wants to hear your incoherent ramblings.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:16 pm

i will leave if we have to play on HOF.
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitimeSat Jan 30, 2010 4:18 pm

If it's anything but Hall of Fame, I will leave. No fun playing where everyone is going to jack up threes all game long cuz it's fucking simple to shoot on all star.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results   NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

NBA 2k10 - The Beginning! - Results
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next