Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Post OFC 35 Results Here

Go down 
+44
cant_win420
Izzykoopa
KSTOKES
OC
championbreed1
Z-O-N-A
Logan2906
nanook27
Kimura Kid
Dragogod
UFC-CHAMP
DevinSkiLLzriLL
BigPappa1124
Illuminatus9
Quickshot
Hulkster311
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
J-RoC-2.0
Pepper__Brooks
moses5885
CALRedSknPOMO707
Timaobjj
xSiCaRx
doomsday-54
colonelpizza
andycrystal45
OPTIMUS_prime212
addiemac
JC
DTF_ADED7
Fearless
Nissai99
AZ-JOSEPH26
combatexpression
Tha_Two-One
Chasethe1
marvel-dc
plj619
KO_OTHERS
Ricta123
GSP_wnage
memphis0789
Bearded Kongo
Rizzo
48 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
championbreed1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
championbreed1

WARNING :
Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:03 pm

chill a little bit there nissai, i wasnt going full blast on u there. but u atr better than arizona no doubt, arizona sucks n yet he always talks shit about him being champion n shit, he was champion when the game came out n nobody knew shit, but now in days he cant beat any decent opponent. thats y that 1 ladder fight he won wich was bo3 btw i wasnt paying attention, he ran his mouth so much n when i would tell him to fight he would make n excuse or say he was too good for me, he managed to run for like 20 events, i finally cought up n i embarrassed him in front of everybody.

a quick message to new comers, look at arizona's history n dont ever fall into that path.
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :
Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 2:49 pm

championbreed1 wrote:
chill a little bit there nissai, i wasnt going full blast on u there. but u atr better than arizona no doubt, arizona sucks n yet he always talks shit about him being champion n shit, he was champion when the game came out n nobody knew shit, but now in days he cant beat any decent opponent. thats y that 1 ladder fight he won wich was bo3 btw i wasnt paying attention, he ran his mouth so much n when i would tell him to fight he would make n excuse or say he was too good for me, he managed to run for like 20 events, i finally cought up n i embarrassed him in front of everybody.

a quick message to new comers, look at arizona's history n dont ever fall into that path.
Sorry about mentioning our sparring, its pretty unrelevant but i just find it funny that i won most of our sparring the last few days (i didn't went full force as well ya know, it's sparring...) while he kept talking shit to you (and me) and you destroyed him in less than one round, it's pretty funny you gotta admit it.

My Zona, if you can't do shit atm you really shouldn't run your mouth, especially when you are a former champ, it's better to retire with some dignity left.

But after your last couple of fights it seems like its too late, i dont give a shit, i'll help you to bring your record to where it truely belong my bitch.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:24 pm

nissai99 wrote:
championbreed1 wrote:

Sorry about mentioning our sparring, its pretty unrelevant but i just find it funny that i won most of our sparring the last few days (i didn't went full force as well ya know, it's sparring...) while he kept talking shit to you (and me) and you destroyed him in less than one round, it's pretty funny you gotta admit it.

My Zona, if you can't do shit atm you really shouldn't run your mouth, especially when you are a former champ, it's better to retire with some dignity left.

But after your last couple of fights it seems like its too late, i dont give a shit, i'll help you to bring your record to where it truely belong my bitch.

Lets do this WWF style, retirement match!!!

oh and results only Very Happy
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
OPTIMUS_prime212
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
OPTIMUS_prime212

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm

like joeys style says from ECW......OOOOHHHHH MYYY GOODDD!!!!!!! LOL
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 3:34 pm

Stefan Struve vs. Denis Stojnic, loser leaves the UFC match, i think it happend to be the bloodiest MMA fight ever as well.

No need for pro wrestlng lol Razz
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:10 pm

Quickshot loses 4th round tko, gf grats on the title
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:28 pm

Great fight man. That really was worth being main event. It was the opposite of Sherk vs Griffin in real life as this was almost all on the ground.

1st Round: I tried shooting a few times but couldn't take him down as he easily sprawled out. He slammed me and worked some very methodical and effective GNP. I was down just under 2/3 health at the end of the round and he was basically untouched which really made me think I was done. 10-9 Sherk

2nd Round: I knew the only chance I had was to get on top myself and slowly work some GNP as neither of us engaged much on our feet. I landed a couple slams as did he but I managed to even things up pretty good by the end of the round. 10-9 Griffin

3rd Round: We both had our moments but I thought I blew the fight when I had him very hurt with zerio stamina and I had full stamina and I went for the armbar and didn't get it. If he would have immediately subbed me back I think he might have gotten me as he clearly mashes better. However, I still think I edged out the round but we are both really beat up by now. However I went for a slam right at the end that was reversed into stage two at the horn. 10-9 Griffin (I had him mounted for a while and did lots of damage plus the announcer said "that was an extremely one sided round" although it wasn't really)

4th Round: This is where the fight got crazy. We each landed slams I believe but he had a big reversal on the ground and worked all the way to mount. I tried one sweep while he landed a few shots (any of which could have rocked me I was so hurt) before I gave my back. We both patiently tried transitions while also trying for reversals before I finally rolled over into his guard. Lying there in full guard I worked little body shots hoping to irritate him and get him to transition but he wouldn't. Then when the ref was going to step in I finally got the pick up slam through. I landed a body shot that rocked him and another one before the ref stepped in for the TKO win at 3:50 of the 4th round. Great, great fight, with some very tense moments.

Stats:

Right Punch: 1 Sherk 41 Griffin
Left Punch: 56 Sherk 15 Griffin
Right Kick: 15 Sherk 6 Griffin
Left Kick: 5 Sherk 0 Griffin
Signature Move: 3 Sherk 5 Griffin
Combination: 0 Sherk 2 Griffin
Strike Guarded: 14 Sherk 10 Griffin
Counter Strike: 0 Sherk 1 Griffin
Counter Grapple: 0 Sherk 0 Griffin
Takedown: 2 Sherk 1 Griffin
Sub Attempts: 1 Sherk 1 Griffin

I don't know why they don't count slams because there were a ton of those between the two of us.

I want to give a special thanks to Ricta123 and Nissai99 for all the constant sparring lately. Some things I have been working on really helped out in this fight. Thanks guys.
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 5:54 pm

Ricta Wins
Back to top Go down
Ricta123
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Ricta123

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 6:03 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
Ricta Wins
Lol. Ricta (Forrest) defeats Izzy (Nakamura) by round 1 KO.
Back to top Go down
cant_win420
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
cant_win420

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 11, 2010 11:54 pm

cant_win (machida) vs julioso (w. silva) cant_win wins at 1:40 of 1st rd he tried to counter a punch with a slam but i countered the slam and ended up in full mount and made no mistakes finished him with a sub gf bro a lil quick but good fight
Back to top Go down
julioso21
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
julioso21

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:00 am

Confirmed I feel raped and dirty.
Back to top Go down
cant_win420
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
cant_win420

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 12:01 am

lol
Back to top Go down
lgerst
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 1:40 am

wilson gouveia defeats tito ortz 20 seconds into round two guitine choke
Back to top Go down
matt604
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
matt604

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:18 pm

i win with killswitch 29-28 decision
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Feb 12, 2010 7:32 pm

confirm...damn
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 35 Results Here   Post OFC 35 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post OFC 35 Results Here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4