Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Post OFC 36 Results Here

Go down 
+51
AZ-JOSEPH26
Lil_Copper
morpheues
PGold3n
kj229385
MAUNABOPR
daniel day lewis
Fred_G_Sanford_
Izzykoopa
Logan2906
Plissken
DTF_ADED7
fartballs
xPick6x23
colonelpizza
cant_win420
tontay
memphis0789
BigPappa1124
Tha_Two-One
DevinSkiLLzriLL
J-RoC-2.0
JC
Fearless
championbreed1
Z-O-N-A
Chasethe1
GSP_wnage
addiemac
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
UFC-CHAMP
OverMedicated
Kimura Kid
havoc19884
marvel-dc
Nissai99
plj619
matt604
Quickshot
Bearded Kongo
Ricta123
MARK
OPTIMUS_prime212
ILIVEFORCHRIST21
Timaobjj
Illuminatus9
OC
Hulkster311
xSiCaRx
KO_OTHERS
Rizzo
55 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
AuthorMessage
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :
Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:22 pm

FEDE, you didnt quit the fight in the first round when you were allowed to. Im afraid the loss will have to be taken unless Plissken agrees to a rematch.

Plissken how long was it after the fight before you got his lag message. and what round did it end. If you got the message directly after the fight or during then it may have been prepared during the fight. Meaning we could maybe find a comprimise for both of you.

tango el gato los pantalones
Back to top Go down
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
FEDE_ARGENTINA_

WARNING :
Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:25 pm

then will be a loss ( FUCK DONT FAIRE) gsp could you send me or tell me an up to date list of available fighters i want to move out lw!!
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:29 pm

FEDE i recommend you try and trade him instead of dropping him for one of the shit fighters available. Stevenson has decent trade weight. Set up a thread in NEW MEMBERS about the trade bro. If not i can get you a list
Back to top Go down
OPTIMUS_prime212
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
OPTIMUS_prime212

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:35 pm

Optimus (vera) beats Logan (gouveia)

this might and cud possible get fight of the night honors as this was truly a battle, i come out strong in rd 1 wit lots of body blows because he seemed to only block his head, so the stand up was pretty much all me in rd 1, once we got to the ground in rd to he took over wit timely reversals, he gained the mount position 2x's in the 2nd rd once off a reverals and the other from RG but i was able to sumhow escape and survive, towards the end of rd 2 his stamina was drained so i applied an armbar i got to the 2nd stage of the sub but the bell rang and saved him, 3rd rd he picks up on my body strategy and begins to catch my kicks and get the take down, we scramble on the ground for a bit until he manages to get the full mount again now im scared as im thinking im not gonna get out with like 1 min and change left in the final rd i tyme a punch he throws and manage to turn him over, he kicks me off and lunges at the same tyme i lunge, we both throw jabs mine connects 1st rocking him and knocking him down allowing me to go in for the TKO victory with only 17 secs left in the 4rd rd.

Great battle bro. and i finally get my 1st win in my OFC career. and sorry for the story im just making my case for fight of the night
Back to top Go down
Logan2906
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:38 pm

**confirmed** I want a new fighter and/or move to MW... I thought i had u when i mounted u in the 3rd :p
Back to top Go down
OPTIMUS_prime212
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
OPTIMUS_prime212

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 6:41 pm

i thought so to, i was surprised u took all that body damage cuz vera has good kicks and gouveia SKD wasnt that great, but u def hung in there and def gave me scare with that final mount
Back to top Go down
JC
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
JC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:01 pm

-jc- defeats izzykoopa in 2nd round by KO
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:09 pm

-Jc- wrote:
Its true.

And with that my friends. Signals my retirement.
Everytime I put that game in I get angry. I just really genuinly dislike playing it.
I realize this will give up my pick for next game. but I honestly doubt ill be back for it.
As much as I love watching mma. I hate playing it lol.
Im a first person shooter man, and my rule is, games are supposed to be fun and if youre not having fun, why play it? Even when I play ufc and win im bored.
And im sure ufc 2010 will just be more of the same.
I may be back for EAs game but thats a long ways away.
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:17 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
-Jc- wrote:
Its true.

Everytime I put that game in I get angry. I just really genuinly dislike playing it.
I realize this will give up my pick for next game. but I honestly doubt ill be back for it.
Im a first person shooter man, and my rule is, games are supposed to be fun and if youre not having fun, why play it? Even when I play ufc and win im bored.

does this mean I will reach my 3000th post before you?? Razz
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:19 pm

GSP_wnage wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:
-Jc- wrote:
Its true.

lol! GSP, Sorry to hear Izzy i will keep your random pictures a live in remembrance of you Cool

..btw, GSP i will meet you there. active 101 is me Cool
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:23 pm

im not leaving the site you fucks, just not gonna play anymore.
I cant let you idiots run this place all willy nilly
I gotta keep the sanity.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:24 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
im not leaving the site you fucks, just not gonna play anymore.
I cant let you idiots run this place all willy nilly
I gotta keep the sanity.

fine.. fuck you too Very Happy
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 8:31 pm

KO_OTHERS wrote:
GSP_wnage wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:
-Jc- wrote:
Its true.

lol! GSP, Sorry to hear Izzy i will keep your random pictures a live in remembrance of you Cool

..btw, GSP i will meet you there. active 101 is me Cool

spamming whore Razz
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:26 pm

OPTIMUS_prime212 wrote:

this might and cud possible get fight of the night honors as this was truly a battle, i come out strong in rd 1 wit lots of body blows because he seemed to only block his head, so the stand up was pretty much all me in rd 1, once we got to the ground in rd to he took over wit timely reversals, he gained the mount position 2x's in the 2nd rd once off a reverals and the other from RG but i was able to sumhow escape and survive, towards the end of rd 2 his stamina was drained so i applied an armbar i got to the 2nd stage of the sub but the bell rang and saved him, 3rd rd he picks up on my body strategy and begins to catch my kicks and get the take down, we scramble on the ground for a bit until he manages to get the full mount again now im scared as im thinking im not gonna get out with like 1 min and change left in the final rd i tyme a punch he throws and manage to turn him over, he kicks me off and lunges at the same tyme i lunge, we both throw jabs mine connects 1st rocking him and knocking him down allowing me to go in for the TKO victory with only 17 secs left in the 4rd rd.

Great battle bro. and i finally get my 1st win in my OFC career. and sorry for the story im just making my case for fight of the night

Optimus, you should not be doing 5 round fights unless you are in a title fight. All other fights are 3 rounds in the ofc
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:32 pm

OPTIMUS_prime212 wrote:

oh shit bro, i hate to say it but you might need to redo this. If it went to the decision it may have been a different story i gotta talk to admin.
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 9:39 pm

Note that he did put "4rd" so might have just pressed the wrong key.
Back to top Go down
OPTIMUS_prime212
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
OPTIMUS_prime212

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:09 pm

GSP_wnage wrote:
OPTIMUS_prime212 wrote:

oh shit bro, i hate to say it but you might need to redo this. If it went to the decision it may have been a different story i gotta talk to admin.

y would i have to re do this?? yea bro that was a typo it was a 3 rd fight, thnk u mark, i type pretty fast and as u can see i dont really spell words the way they shud be spelled lol, u can clearly read i sed he get the mount in the 3rd wit like a min left in the final rd so obviously it was the 3rd.
Back to top Go down
Fred_G_Sanford_
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Fred_G_Sanford_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 10:37 pm

xPick6x23 wrote:
MW: Martin Kampmann (xPick6x23 0-0) vs Amir Saddolah (Fred_G_Sanford_ 0-0)
Martin Kampman loses via K.O. i beleive uh Fred_G_Sanford good fight bro i wasnt expecting that but for the record i havent played in months and just converted to ps3 so be ready cause after last nights defeat I went onto THE WEEKLY TOP 100 as number 1 all in one night good fight bro ill be back thop beleive that ha
ha good fight man yea i was warmed up i been playin alot lately jus tryin to get used to usin sadalluh again thas my dude i fought alot with him be im willin for a remaatch on any card bro jus let the owner of this league know n wenver yo conversion ito ps3 is complete we can get it in again
Back to top Go down
BigPappa1124
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:11 pm

( BigPappa1124) lost by ko in second round to (bobdylaaan)
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeSun Feb 14, 2010 11:12 pm

confirm 249 of round 2 by mount ko gf
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:04 am

Tyrant def why eric why via flying knee 10 secs into the third. Gf
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 1:31 am

Wow, belts changed hands this card.
Back to top Go down
MAUNABOPR
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
MAUNABOPR

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:13 pm

MAUNABOPR WINS 2ND ROUND SUB
Back to top Go down
MARK
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
MARK

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 2:35 pm

OPTIMUS_prime212 wrote:
GSP_wnage wrote:
OPTIMUS_prime212 wrote:

y would i have to re do this?? yea bro that was a typo it was a 3 rd fight, thnk u mark, i type pretty fast and as u can see i dont really spell words the way they shud be spelled lol, u can clearly read i sed he get the mount in the 3rd wit like a min left in the final rd so obviously it was the 3rd.

Haha no prob man, I just figured nobody would type "4rd". :p
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitimeMon Feb 15, 2010 3:49 pm

lil copper destoryed me but i dont think he knew the rules of changing fighters he is jason mcdonald and he changed to amir saddolah to fight me but he didnt tell me until we were choosing fighters but its whatever

lil copper wins by headkick ko like 30 sec into round two
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 36 Results Here   Post OFC 36 Results Here - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post OFC 36 Results Here
Page 6 of 7Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next