Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!

Go down 
+38
Fearless
Lil_Copper
Ricta123
Mr-GG22
J-RoC-2.0
julioso21
memphis0789
Tha_Two-One
morpheues
addiemac
UFC-CHAMP
colonelpizza
lgerst
OPTIMUS_prime212
Fred_G_Sanford_
tontay
marvel-dc
Izzykoopa
llShadYll
DevinSkiLLzriLL
Z-O-N-A
Bearded Kongo
GSP_wnage
Timaobjj
plj619
Kimura Kid
Chasethe1
Nissai99
Illuminatus9
havoc19884
MARK
OC
xSiCaRx
DTF_ADED7
BigPappa1124
Hulkster311
KO_OTHERS
Rizzo
42 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Fearless
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Fearless

WARNING :
OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 6:37 pm

Mr-GG22 wrote:
Markeh420 wrote:
LOL well played Nissai.

I do hope that u win the LHW belt bcs it will make it even sweeter when i rip that shit from ur KO'd BODY bitch since you want some attention i'll be sure to give it to you with a knee to ur cranium Great avater with Evans by the way I'll be sure to KUTFO just like Machida did in real life BX Bitch

(D&D)...Poof

Quite Graphic lol!
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :
OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:01 pm

Mr-GG22 wrote:
Markeh420 wrote:
LOL well played Nissai.

I do hope that u win the LHW belt bcs it will make it even sweeter when i rip that shit from ur KO'd BODY bitch since you want some attention i'll be sure to give it to you with a knee to ur cranium Great avater with Evans by the way I'll be sure to KUTFO just like Machida did in real life BX Bitch

(D&D)...Poof
You can keep talking smack or you can add me at HTA-for-LIFE and show what the hell you worth for once instead of just talking.
Back to top Go down
Fearless
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Fearless

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:04 pm

nissai99 wrote:
Mr-GG22 wrote:
Markeh420 wrote:
LOL well played Nissai.

(D&D)...Poof
You can keep talking smack or you can add me at HTA-for-LIFE and show what the hell you worth for once instead of just talking.

MESS HIS ASS UP NISSAI!
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:05 pm

You keep on confusing me, are you with me, against me, or just trying to fire both of us up?
Back to top Go down
Fearless
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Fearless

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:06 pm

nissai99 wrote:
You keep on confusing me, are you with me, against me, or just trying to fire both of us up?

I sir am w/ you Mr-GG needs a kick to the mouth
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:07 pm

Mr-GG22 wrote:
Markeh420 wrote:
LOL well played Nissai.

(D&D)...Poof

looks like Breed has some competition for being the biggest smack talker. lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Feb 16, 2010 7:09 pm

Hey, you know what? I'm forum police now. So if you wanna keep the nissai vs GG, go to the soap opera forum. Next messages about that topic will be deleted.
Back to top Go down
Mr-GG22
BANNED
Mr-GG22

WARNING :

PostSubject: To ADMIN   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:53 am

hey ADMIN...my opponent has not responded to me in about 3 to 4 days now ever since you posted the under card that is I sent him about 2 PM's via WEBSITE PM and i sent him 3 PM's Via PSN and i sent him a Friend request too I've been trying hard to get the fight over and done with so i can report it ASAP but it seems like it's not getting me anywhere no matter what i may do SO if u could plz give me a new opponent since this one seems to be a bit inactive AT THE MOMENT TY i would highly appreciate it

(D&D)...Poof
Back to top Go down
colonelpizza
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
colonelpizza

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 2:40 pm

It's only been like two days for me, but my opponent hasn't responded to my PM's on here or the PSN, so just giving you a heads up if there's any other MW's out there that you can put on so I can get my fight done.
Back to top Go down
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 4:29 pm

J-RoC-2.0 wrote:
Mr-GG22 wrote:
Markeh420 wrote:
LOL well played Nissai.

(D&D)...Poof

looks like Breed has some competition for being the biggest smack talker. lol

zona already surpassed that
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Feb 17, 2010 9:40 pm

I need an opponent. My opponent pussied out and quit the league after the card had been released like a ho.
Back to top Go down
PGold3n
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:52 am

As of right now my PS3 is fully operational again. I have no idea how long it will run, hopefully forever lol, but Im just throwin that out there.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 12:53 am

PGold3n wrote:
As of right now my PS3 is fully operational again. I have no idea how long it will run, hopefully forever lol, but Im just throwin that out there.

since GSP_wnage's opponent retired, you can fight him. just need the thumbs up from admin.
Back to top Go down
Mr-GG22
BANNED
Mr-GG22

WARNING :

PostSubject: New fighter Request to ADMIN   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:05 am

it's been a whole 4 days and my opponent hasn't replied to anything of mine whether PSN PM, Website PM or even a Thread posts of his name on the site lol i've done everything and more to contact Dan-Dan-Vxr-Man i even sent a friend request too but besides that i'm now officially asking the ADMIN that i will definitley need a new opponent when u have the time or will to do so i won't ask u again ADMIN i'll either just wait for this guy to reply or i'll just sit on the side line for this event and wait till next event for a complete new card and hopefully new opponent TY ADMIN

(D&D)...Poof
Back to top Go down
Mr-GG22
BANNED
Mr-GG22

WARNING :

PostSubject: Yo GSP   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 6:50 am

GSP_wnage wrote:
I need an opponent. My opponent pussied out and quit the league after the card had been released like a ho.

hey GSP the Admin said its cool if we fight each other since we both have no show type of opponents lol so when ur ready to have our official FIGHT PM via Website or PSN u already on my F-list so ill get it ASAP when u send it Lets get this show on the road Were back GSP

(D&D)...Poof
Back to top Go down
moses5885
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
moses5885

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeThu Feb 18, 2010 3:19 pm

morpheus lives in the phillipines i dont thik i can get our fight in. Way too big of a difference.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!   OFC 37: Knockout Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 37: Knockout Official Card!
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4