Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Post OFC 46 Results Here

Go down 
+54
Kimura Kid
O.T.B
KO_OTHERS
Droppin-Gangstaz
Quickshot
Askew330
nanook27
Tha_Two-One
JC
J-RoC-2.0
AZ-JOSEPH26
Slackerz
WTFcollective
Chasethe1
CALRedSknPOMO707
zmoney85
zebo-1_
plj619
ILIVEFORCHRIST21
BigPappa1124
championbreed1
Undertaker
Imentiu
morpheues
daniel day lewis
THE6DEVELS6WORK6
super_saiyan101
Fred_G_Sanford_
memphis0789
Toyooka2
Bearded Kongo
FEDE_ARGENTINA_
DontQuitWeasel
Nissai99
Lil_Copper
Mr-GG22
MARK
Timaobjj
iDon
rahliE
Shadow_Tiiger
jeremy_craig
Hulkster311
Ricta123
xSiCaRx
andycrystal45
DevinSkiLLzriLL
Kassidy
cant_win420
GSP_wnage
DanHardy84
jjesurun
kronicsmoka-420
Rizzo
58 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :
Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:29 am

Kimura Kid wrote:
OTB17162 wrote:
Kimura Kid wrote:
OTB17162 wrote:
Kimura Kid wins Via Typical Slaughterhouse Bitchness

Confirmed.

if this is what online fightinng is about then im done.....you can give Bisping to someone else thankyou for your time Admin and i will be back in 2010 when Bitches like Kimura Bitch won't be able to hide Behimd a Knee Like a Bitch.....also i would like to appologive to most of SH bcous i know all of you don't fight like Bitches Just few of you.....Carld your cool nice fights Earlre..Kosta your Cool to altho we are back and fourth at Nook your another cool one and IL4C we have never fought but i know your a cool dude also... if i forgot anyone im sorry and thank you for your time everyone and i will see you in like 2 Months........ and if its possiable i call dibs on Sexyama cheers

Dude you really need to learn how to take a loss. I mean first off, no matter how I would have won you would have said I won by spam. Just because of who I am affiliated with.....so your childish comments don't come by surprise. Fact of the matter is OTB your damage after the fight was 100% Head and 100% Body damage.....and you were finished with a ko from a clinch knee. I am sorry that my striking is catching you off guard. but fact of the matter is I beat you in every aspect of the fight. Stand Up, Clinch & Ground. I dominated you OTB. your total damage delt was less than 20%.....to my WHOLE body.

I guess by defeating you makes me a bitch. Can't see why else you would call me such names. That's fine....I guess I am a bitch, because I beat you. Lol Good luck with your retirement!! Very Happy

nope i never complained about tht 1st time you beat me.. i gave you your propps but i said tht i screwed myself by not transitioning..... in this fight you fought like a bitch, whick i was expecting you to do from the start bcous you did the same to Benz. without tht DK i can beat you any day of the week and you know it lol i'd Kill you if you were a KBer and i'd Kill you if you were a Boxer you know it i know it the only reason you won is bcous you hid behind tht knee......with tht being said you didn't retire me i said in the 1st pm i sent you tht i was gonna retire win or lose anyway. Cya till 2010 when Boxers won't be at such a big Disadvantage and MT Knee spam won't be so overpowering
Back to top Go down
Kimura Kid
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kimura Kid

WARNING :
Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:46 am

Uhhhh OTB......

We fought before WHEN I WAS a KB'er and I knocked your ass out with a spinning back fist.

you can't beat me any day of the week. in fact you can't beat me at all. I have beaten you twice both by ko. you have never beaten me.

In fact if your man enough to admit it, didn't you say when I beat you with KB'er that the only reason I won is because "I spammed mount punches"????

lol give it up bro...... your pathetic with your spamming accusations. WTF is spamming mount punches???.......I still haven't figured that one out. LMFAO
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 12:52 am

I got a nasty PM from a guy after a ranked fight today for being a "Mount Spammer" lol. I never transitioned to mount once or even attempted it. I reversed there once and finished him the first time lol. Spamming is thrown around a lot when it doesn't apply. You are indead SH, so I am not sure if it applies to you.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:01 am

Kimura Kid wrote:
Uhhhh OTB......

We fought before WHEN I WAS a KB'er and I knocked your ass out with a spinning back fist.

you can't beat me any day of the week. in fact you can't beat me at all. I have beaten you twice both by ko. you have never beaten me.

In fact if your man enough to admit it, didn't you say when I beat you with KB'er that the only reason I won is because "I spammed mount punches"????

lol give it up bro...... your pathetic with your spamming accusations. WTF is spamming mount punches???.......I still haven't figured that one out. LMFAO

well what would you call it when you get mount once and punch nonstop withput blocking lol like i said i gave you your props for tht fight and said i beat myself bcous b4 you got bount i was beating you standing....and saying tht i nvr beat you is a lie...oi beat you the night you lost to chicken and you sais "you was tired douring tht fight" dso don't come with the BS tht i can't beat you....get a KB or a Boxer and i'll show you just how good you are. or how good you think you are
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 1:03 am

Hulkster311 wrote:
I got a nasty PM from a guy after a ranked fight today for being a "Mount Spammer" lol. I never transitioned to mount once or even attempted it. I reversed there once and finished him the first time lol. Spamming is thrown around a lot when it doesn't apply. You are indead SH, so I am not sure if it applies to you.

LMAO it damm shure does apply to him...he landed 19 Dodge Kneed and on;y 2 punches.....WTF is tht lol throwing more dodge knees than punches shows tht you don't wanna fight streight up and thats a Bitch IMO
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 2:40 am

[/code]100% Head and 100% Body damage[/quote]
also i figured you were smart enough to realize this but when ypu cpntinuesly knock some one down due to DK Spam and jump on them fro the TLO tht is what happens Dumb ass........at the end of RD 1 my head was 12........ shows just how bitchey of a fighter you are
Back to top Go down
Kimura Kid
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Kimura Kid

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 3:11 am

Why in earth would I want to sacrifice one of the biggest advantages MT has on the feet? So I (MT) am supposed to stand and trade with you (boxer) and not throw dodge knees even though your too fuckin dumb to block your body? give me a break man. your acting like a child.Yeah I threw 2 punches the whole fight. give me a break man!! I was destroying you in every aspect including striking. I landed several shots to your face because you kept anticipating a knee, so I would punch ya right in the mouth. OTB your acting as if I stood in the cage and threw nothing but knees.....in which case if you fuckin lost to a guy that thew nothing but DK you need to fuckin eject the game from your console, cuz you fuckin suck. It's not to hard to block the body. your obviously not sparring with the right people......cuz in Slaughterhouse spars I never get away with how I just did your sorry ass. We can actually fuckin hold the R2 button. I threw several stepping punches and faint kicks. I am not going to tell you what I did. YOU FUCKING KNOW WHAT I DID!!! your just being a little 15 year old fag who is taking away from my win cuz you cant stand to think you lost twice to a slaughterhouse memeber. get over it fag.
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 9:03 am

Ok guys. You either shut up or shut up here and bring this shit to the Soap Opera Wink
Back to top Go down
dustinMW54
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
dustinMW54

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Apr 07, 2010 5:10 pm

i lost to tim silvia via sub
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post OFC 46 Results Here   Post OFC 46 Results Here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Post OFC 46 Results Here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4