Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)

Go down 
+19
Z-O-N-A
mmaeric
szpek64
XxUFCXxVETRANxX
JON_813
xSiCaRx
vish_88
eagles51493
GSP_wnage
Chriscanuck
daniel day lewis
Undertaker
-ArcadiuM-
DevinSkiLLzriLL
M3nt4L81
memphis0789
Quickshot
nanook27
Rizzo
23 posters
Go to page : 1, 2  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Right_bar_bleue

New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Empty
PostSubject: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 9:59 pm

Effective 9/7/10

1. Any disrespectful behavior in the chatroom will result in a ban (time to be determined based on offense) from the chatbox indefinitely.

2. Any use of racial, religious, or family related slurs will result in a full ban from the league immediately by any admin or mod that sees it. Minimum ban will be 30 days for first offense, 60 days for a second offense, and a lifetime ban if you havent learned your lesson by the third time we dont want your ignorance in this league if this is how you act.

3. Harrassing a member outside of the league (i.e calling their home or work phone) will result a lifetime ban from the league, no questions asked no appeals to be had.

4. I do not want a divided league, with that said there will be no blatent disrespect for one division by another. Playing one video game system does not make you cooler than the other one sorry to tell you but they both have their pros and cons and its a preference bottom line. I want all members of this league to be able to be active and participate in this community. Bans will be given out if a pattern is found by an individual, if you think it may be something negative DONT POST IT.

5. Being a "senior" member of this league gives you certain rights as far as fights, draft picks, trades, custom forum stuff but does NOT mean that you are above others in the league. All members of this league are to be treated equally, this goes for all admins, mods, division leaders, and anyone else. No one person is above anyone else certain members are given authority on here, if for some reason you feel someone over steps their authority you are to pm me and it will be handled.

FORUM POLICIA and ADMINS: You are all hereby given full rights to ban any member of this league if they break any of the above rules, if a mod or admin was the one in question please notify me and they will be stripped of any authority and removed from the league as well.

Last edited by Rizzo on Wed Sep 15, 2010 1:02 am; edited 3 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
nanook27
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
nanook27

WARNING :
New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 10:58 pm

question...being disrespectful does this mean no more shit talking Sad

(cough)pimp squad sucks(cough) lol
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:04 pm

nanook27 wrote:
question...being disrespectful does this mean no more shit talking Sad

(cough)pimp squad sucks(cough) lol

It means keep the shit talking in the soap opera forum, its impossible to stop it all together, as someone told me this league is for serious fighters so people take their matches and camps seriously and with competition comes some shit talking it happens in any league, game, or real life sport.

Also stating facts is not shit talking Laughing
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:10 pm

Give the conduct comitte their own forum plz
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:17 pm

im not even in the conudct commitee but i agree it would be easier for you guys to communicate on issues if you could do it en masse
Back to top Go down
nanook27
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
nanook27

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:19 pm

so factual shit talking is all good sweet Wink
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:23 pm

aweomse that means i can still pick on mongo .. wait a minute he got banned didnt he ... damn it no!!!!
Back to top Go down
nanook27
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
nanook27

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:27 pm

I HOPE HE DID IT SHOULD OF HAPPENED ALONG TIME AGO (damn it caps)
Back to top Go down
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:35 pm

Quickshot wrote:

If Rizzo hasn't already done it then I'll hook that up later tonight. Oh and btw, +1 Sicar for making me actually LOL with your Pulp Fiction reference.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OFC-league.com
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:48 pm

I don't abide by shit.
Back to top Go down
-ArcadiuM-
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
-ArcadiuM-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeTue Jun 01, 2010 11:53 pm

Quickshot wrote:

i definately agree with this. great idea quickshot Smile
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 12:09 am

thats not true devin you abide by the celtics law lol
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 1:22 am

okay.. so if someone call me a cunt/mongo/a-hole or anything in the chatbox.. then that person is getting banned?
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 3:46 am

Undertaker2700 wrote:
okay.. so if someone call me a cunt/mongo/a-hole or anything in the chatbox.. then that person is getting banned?

nope because u are a cunt/mongo/a-hole. but mostly a cunt
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:02 am

damn if were not aloud to call people derogatory names that means .... damnit now i have to actually learn everyones name to talk to them instead of just assigning a generic yet loving insult from my list lol
Back to top Go down
-ArcadiuM-
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
-ArcadiuM-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:33 am

i agree with rizzo on this one. i dont think that being negative or calling people names helps anything. if everyone showed everyone else a certain level of respect then things would go way smoother. im not sayin to circlejerk eachother because another important aspect of a fighting game is rivalries which dont really have to be horribly bad but can in fact be a bit more fun and it hypes fights up better.
but just being a dick just because you fel like it or picking on someone isnt the way to help the league move forward. the rules that are in place seem great to me.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 7:54 am

Sub-ZERO wrote:
i agree with rizzo on this one. i dont think that being negative or calling people names helps anything. if everyone showed everyone else a certain level of respect then things would go way smoother. im not sayin to circlejerk eachother because another important aspect of a fighting game is rivalries which dont really have to be horribly bad but can in fact be a bit more fun and it hypes fights up better.
but just being a dick just because you fel like it or picking on someone isnt the way to help the league move forward. the rules that are in place seem great to me.

if that was in reference to my post i hope you know i was joking lol
Back to top Go down
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:08 pm

Vladimir Ilyich Ulyanov wrote:
Undertaker2700 wrote:

Bullshit he's mostly a mongo.

Admin where it says OFC Blue Belt etc. Or something like Policia on izzy where that spot is. Put mongo under undertaker names!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:35 pm

DeViNSkILLzrILL wrote:
Undertaker2700 wrote:

Admin where it says OFC Blue Belt etc. Or something like Policia on izzy where that spot is. Put mongo under undertaker names!
the day that happens.. is the day that im retiring.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 4:46 pm

Undertaker2700 wrote:
DeViNSkILLzrILL wrote:
Undertaker2700 wrote:

ha you know rizzo would never do that!.... you deserve it though lol Razz
Back to top Go down
nanook27
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
nanook27

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 6:53 pm

Undertaker2700 wrote:
no because its factual shit talking and thats ok
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Jun 02, 2010 9:22 pm

Undertaker2700 wrote:
DeViNSkILLzrILL wrote:
Undertaker2700 wrote:

DO IT!
Back to top Go down
eagles51493
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
eagles51493

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeFri Jun 04, 2010 2:33 pm

"3. Harrassing a member outside of the league (i.e calling their home or work phone) will result a lifetime ban from the league, no questions asked no appeals to be had. "

so shouldn't taker be banned?
Back to top Go down
http://www.jrbaconproductions.com
vish_88
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:21 pm

1. Any disrespectful behavior in the chatroom will result in a ban(time to be determined based on offense) from the chatbox indefinitely.

2.Any use of racial, religious, or family related slurs will result in afull ban from the league immediately by any admin or mod that sees it.Minimum ban will be 30 days for first offense, 60 days for a secondoffense, and a lifetime ban if you havent learned your lesson by thethird time we dont want your ignorance in this league if this is howyou act

I wonder if these will actually get enforced. Because up to now, I have seen all sorts of shit and not even a day long bans are handed out.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 12:38 pm

what if one of the chatbox admins decided to clear the chat after picking on someone?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)   New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

New Conduct Rules for the League (UPDATED MUST READ)
Page 1 of 2Go to page : 1, 2  Next