Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!

Go down 
+47
OC
UFGator15
DevinSkiLLzriLL
khmerkkhaoz
GHSBearcats2005
TheVenom
Tinerrz
shadownero
JON_813
BigAzo420
LightWeightKing
mr big balls
xshhximxhidingx
DTF_ADED7
xX-Frankie-Xx
mystile-iceman
Underworld_Beast
Bearded Kongo
SportyDog·com
llShadYll
tankfagget
thr331sinister(nostra)
pwilson14
Red_Ager
cdawg216
T-blazer22
kj229385
tROUBLEsOME1
tsung
Wayney_Boy
BiZkiT8u
psudynasty
Element
John Stamos
rahliE
vegaseric
Chriscanuck
xSiCaRx
General_AK47
J-RoC-2.0
t-riz666
dueceloose
TWiSTED_ASSasiN
Z-O-N-A
bawx
KSTOKES
Rizzo
51 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
JON_813
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
JON_813

WARNING :
OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:49 pm

thanks
Back to top Go down
cdawg216
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:35 pm

john stamos uses serra if i am not mistaken, he's a cool cat and he laid an ass whoopin' on me in the grand prix, he was gracious in victory though and not hard to get ahold of to set up our fight....my only advice to you would be if you are fighting him try and stay on your feet or make sure you are really good at button smashing....hahah
Back to top Go down
JON_813
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
JON_813

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:37 pm

cdawg216 wrote:
john stamos uses serra if i am not mistaken, he's a cool cat and he laid an ass whoopin' on me in the grand prix, he was gracious in victory though and not hard to get ahold of to set up our fight....my only advice to you would be if you are fighting him try and stay on your feet or make sure you are really good at button smashing....hahah

okay thanks for the info bro
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 pm

sweet i finally get a title match woot!! cheers
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:55 pm

shadownero wrote:
sweet i finally get a title match woot!! cheers
Well if your record is 5-2, I think you deserve it! I didn't follow much of the LHW drama after Rahlie got the title back and J-Roc dropped Rampage, but a 5-2 record is title worthy in my book. Damn, Rahlie is the Champ with a 5-2 record and he deserves his place for sure! Good luck though, you'll need it! Wish for... A Flash KO! rabbit
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:59 pm

[quote="Underworld_Beast"]
shadownero wrote:
Good luck though, you'll need it! Wish for... A Flash KO! rabbit

Can't believe you went there Underworld, LOL Smile
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:00 pm

went there, took pictures, came back and put them on the table!
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:03 pm

HAHAHAHA i fully agree with your advice tho ... just those flash KO's are such a sensitive topic LOL LOL

WAR Rahlie & all of UTT
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:04 pm

Yo let's chat this one out or we'll both get to 400 posts in this thread....

<----------- Oups, I did it again...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:07 pm

I should go back to that Ge_zus thread and post #399 so TP3Hughes can complain some more ...
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:08 pm

#400 !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, no shame LOL

Im headed out 4 da nite. good luck getting to the final against T-Riz !
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:18 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
I should go back to that Ge_zus thread and post #399 so TP3Hughes can complain some more ...
lol! I followed you in the smackdown to see if he would. Well, he did! And so did I, for that matter.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:34 pm

I'm hoping for a ko, flash or not.
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:40 am

cdawg216 wrote:

I appreciate the kind words cdawg but I'm actually the LW Serra and I think he is fighting the WW Serra if I'm not mistaken......
Back to top Go down
JON_813
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
JON_813

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 8:43 am

John Stamos wrote:
cdawg216 wrote:

I appreciate the kind words cdawg but I'm actually the LW Serra and I think he is fighting the WW Serra if I'm not
mistaken......

yeah im the ww bj penn
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:51 am

UNDERWORLD,

Just want to give you a heads up about our OFC 8 fight. We will have to do this fight later in the week sometime as I plan to take a couple days to train for you.

I am really pissed of at myself for fighting trizz in the tournament without doing any training for him at all, and refuse to be rushed to fight again. Seriously, I worked 12 hours that day, came home and fought without even a single match to warm up or practice because everyone was whining about the precious tournament taking so long(which is pretty funny as 2 days later and it is still not even at the final, wait actually not that funny to me).

I am not saying that the result would have been any different(and am actually pretty confident that it would not have been), but am saying that I will not be rushed to complete fights anymore. I have always got my fights done before the deadline and will continue to do so. I think thursday or friday evening around 830-9 CST would be best for me, but if that doesnt work than anytime on saturday will be fine.
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:00 am

^^ No problem, xhidingx, you can take all the time you need! As long as you're available before the deadline, it's ok with me. I should be available Thursday and Friday night, or Saturday for that matter! Don't worry, I'll be available and waiting for you when you're at your peak! See you then and good luck!
Back to top Go down
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 10:25 am

Underworld_Beast wrote:
^^ No problem, xhidingx, you can take all the time you need! As long as you're available before the deadline, it's ok with me. I should be available Thursday and Friday night, or Saturday for that matter! Don't worry, I'll be available and waiting for you when you're at your peak! See you then and good luck!

Honestly, I expected nothing less from you. You are a true class act and the longest reigning champion at the OFC and I want to be sure and bring my best game for this match. We have had some good wars already and I expect nothing less of this fight(although I am of course looking for an ending in my favor this time). Good luck in the rest of the tournament.
Back to top Go down
Tinerrz
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 11:17 am

Can i add a little spice to my fight with Maia and challenge him to giving me his fighter if he loses since that will be his contract complete...obviously Amir will be available for him to take if he wishes...

U up for a challenge Mr Maia?
Back to top Go down
psudynasty
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
psudynasty

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:26 pm

Tinerrz wrote:
Can i add a little spice to my fight with Maia and challenge him to giving me his fighter if he loses since that will be his contract complete...obviously Amir will be available for him to take if he wishes...

U up for a challenge Mr Maia?

No.
Back to top Go down
TheVenom
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:38 pm

There is a PS3 down here, I could have totally played....
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 2:43 pm

well shit jump back in venom!!!! u may have gave up your title, but admin will still set u up for a #1 contender fight im sure
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 5:40 pm

Damn Rahlie, where you been lately bruv ?
Back to top Go down
GHSBearcats2005
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:31 pm

Can someone give me t-rizz's psn. ive tried t-rizz666 but it didnt work and thats the only name i could find for him. thanks
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 6:34 pm

T-Riz666, jus 1 z buddy

element, ive been around where the hell have u been lol? i havent seen u on psn in a while
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!   OFC 8: New Blood Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 8: New Blood Official Card!
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next