Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!

Go down 
+36
GHSBearcats2005
TP3 Hughes
thr331sinister(nostra)
mr big balls
Almighty Zool
UainCingMe
SupaSi
tROUBLEsOME1
jessiejames4211
TWiSTED_ASSasiN
combatexpression
infinite
General_AK47
shadownero
E_H_J
John Stamos
Illuminatus9
eraoner
bawx
dwbri222
rahliE
darrelpla6
Underworld_Beast
kj229385
psudynasty
Quickshot
weeks06
mystile-iceman
Z-O-N-A
xX-Frankie-Xx
dueceloose
danmckerrell1991
LightWeightKing
xSiCaRx
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
AuthorMessage
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :
OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:05 am

hey cheick shadow has some of the best skills around bro. he is definitely in my top 25 list and could move even higher with a couple more solid wins in the Prix. my best description for his style is "incredibly awesome". you know he won 2 fights in the Grand Prix ??

Shadow "Mad Skills" Nero is a legend in the OFC. Respect.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :
OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 am

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
hey cheick shadow has some of the best skills around bro. he is definitely in my top 25 list and could move even higher with a couple more solid wins in the Prix. my best description for his style is "incredibly awesome". you know he won 2 fights in the Grand Prix ??

I sense sarcasim but, I'm not sure? confused
Back to top Go down
John Stamos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:08 am

This seems like a good time to remind everyone that the OFC isn't real and that we aren't really UFC fighters. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:14 am

its real enough for you to post here ... and run a program for a bunch of guys to "earn" a spot into it tho, right ? its at least more than a figment of our imaginations right ? LOL
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 2:17 am

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
its real enough for you to post here ... and run a program for a bunch of guys to "earn" a spot into it tho, right ? its at least more than a figment of our imaginations right ? LOL
some people like to pretend u gotta love that kongo accent lol i remember after a win he said he wanted to fight for the "T tle" like the i was missing pronunced tee and then tle
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:02 am

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:

lol jackass...
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Almighty Zool
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:34 am

HA. ShadowNero, I volunteer to fight you, using only stand up and I bet I will KO your ass. Pick a weight class and I promise no subs, not even GNP, just a straight up old school whooping. I guarantee victory, and even though I haven't faced J-Roc, I assure you he is better then me.
Back to top Go down
Almighty Zool
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:35 am

I have no problem admitting that someone is better then me, you should learn
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:54 am

thats not the point here so if you dont know whats going on shut up tool...
I have no beef with j-roc and whats with arizona is basically INTER-WARS!!!! anyway the only thing is that I beat j-roc by a flash ko which in turn made arizona cry because super J lost so arizona decieded No!!!!! IT cant be!!!!!!! it was a FLUKE!!!! then he cried for a bit, meanwhile j-roc was totally cool about it and I was happy about the win because I know j-roc can submit me easily even though I have been trying to work on my mashing skillz, anyway arizona decieded that he would say that it was a super fluke and then I responded (I can't even remember what I said but it upset arizona) and while arizona was crying himself to sleep some guy I have never heard of something like infinite or something deciedes he would defend his hero which was in bed crying and then he said some things I cant remember (I cant remember because they were so tramitising and whatnot) then J-roc I guess took it the wrong way beat the crap out of me in a for fun ladders and made me tap twice he then pointed out something that I had forgotten I was doing and basically told me why I was submitted and then I was like whoa!!!! OMG!!!! and then arizona got eliminated before I did and now he's upset and everyone is think that I think I am better then everyone even though I was submitted twice before by Datrunk (once with full stamina) and Now everyones saying such mean and hurtfull things Crying or Very sad and now I cry myself to sleep everynight because I just work so hard and put so much effort into this thing and now EVERYBODY HATES MEEE!!!!! Crying or Very sad its starting to make me feel like the whole worlds out to get me... Poor me and ontop of that I dont have this thing some people call a life so I spend countless hours on these boards reading and rereading all the mean hurtfull things that have been said.

anyway The end part is what arizona and that other guy... in-... infinite! (thats it) want to hear so I hope they are now satisfied and will leave it alone and put it all behind them and zool calm down before you have a hemorage ok its a game if you ko me chances are me in the real world will feel nothing which in turn will make me go huh I wonder what that was supposed to teach me... wow this whole thing was pointless lol but I had a few chuckles so It's all good
Back to top Go down
tROUBLEsOME1
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:44 am

wHOA! this shit is dEEP!

lol>)
Back to top Go down
http://myspace.com/kaotikghost
TheVenom
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:01 am

..... I can't believe I read that. I'm not in the tourny at all. I feel like I got owned though due to the sheer length of that post...
Back to top Go down
LightWeightKing
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:21 am

lmao that was long today ill be on to face my opponenet! cant wait
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 9:26 am

Looks like a block of text to me, like old basic programming or something... Yet, he manages to get the last word... Or is it the last we hear about this? Let's get this GP over with so ONLY the winner will brag, ok? Or, set some ladder fights for Fox's sake! And get a room!

afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:49 am

TheVenom wrote:
..... I can't believe I read that. I'm not in the tourny at all. I feel like I got owned though due to the sheer length of that post...

Hahaha Laughing
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 12:45 pm

Shadow thinks cuz he stalled and is still "in" the tourney that he lasted longer LOL

Shadow, I MADE IT FURTHER THAN YOU IN THE TOURNAMENT, YOU DUMB FUCK. I MAY BE ELIMINATED BUT I STILL MADE IT FURTHER.

Get it? I'm still further in the tourney even though I'm eleiminated.

JUST CUZ YOU ARE STALLING DOESN"T ADVANCE YOU IN THE TOURNAMENT. I EARNED MY WAY INTO THE SEMI-FINALS, YOU WILL NOT BE MAKING IT THAT FAR.

Shadow "Mad Skills" Nero is the weakest link in the grand prix and has only made it to the round of 8.

8 is more than 4, right ? LOL LOL LOL

I wasn't eliminated "before" you in the tourney Shadow, check your facts dumb fuck. Stalling is not winning.

Last edited by A-R-I-Z-O-N-A on Sat Jul 18, 2009 3:00 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:04 pm

shadownero wrote:
thats not the point here so if you dont know whats going on shut up tool...
I have no beef with j-roc and whats with arizona is basically INTER-WARS!!!! anyway the only thing is that I beat j-roc by a flash ko which in turn made arizona cry because super J lost so arizona decieded No!!!!! IT cant be!!!!!!! it was a FLUKE!!!! then he cried for a bit, meanwhile j-roc was totally cool about it and I was happy about the win because I know j-roc can submit me easily even though I have been trying to work on my mashing skillz, anyway arizona decieded that he would say that it was a super fluke and then I responded (I can't even remember what I said but it upset arizona) and while arizona was crying himself to sleep some guy I have never heard of something like infinite or something deciedes he would defend his hero which was in bed crying and then he said some things I cant remember (I cant remember because they were so tramitising and whatnot) then J-roc I guess took it the wrong way beat the crap out of me in a for fun ladders and made me tap twice he then pointed out something that I had forgotten I was doing and basically told me why I was submitted and then I was like whoa!!!! OMG!!!! and then arizona got eliminated before I did and now he's upset and everyone is think that I think I am better then everyone even though I was submitted twice before by Datrunk (once with full stamina) and Now everyones saying such mean and hurtfull things Crying or Very sad and now I cry myself to sleep everynight because I just work so hard and put so much effort into this thing and now EVERYBODY HATES MEEE!!!!! Crying or Very sad its starting to make me feel like the whole worlds out to get me... Poor me and ontop of that I dont have this thing some people call a life so I spend countless hours on these boards reading and rereading all the mean hurtfull things that have been said.

anyway The end part is what arizona and that other guy... in-... infinite! (thats it) want to hear so I hope they are now satisfied and will leave it alone and put it all behind them and zool calm down before you have a hemorage ok its a game if you ko me chances are me in the real world will feel nothing which in turn will make me go huh I wonder what that was supposed to teach me... wow this whole thing was pointless lol but I had a few chuckles so It's all good
when i read a post like this makes me wonder y this kid is speaking
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:08 pm

yes, a massive paragraph full of run-on sentences and incomplete thoughts. he types paragraphs like he plays ufc, with mad skills of course !
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 1:11 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
yes, a massive paragraph full of run-on sentences and incomplete thoughts. he types paragraphs like he plays ufc, with mad skills of course !
also he puts a capital on his team name but, not on his fucking country now maybe if I wasn't from Canada this wouldnt bother me but, its pretty sad when u dont capitalize ur country.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:02 pm

ya i got nuthin but mad respect for shadow and his crazy awesome skills and his advancement all the way to the quarterfinals.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 3:48 pm

thanks for believing in me arizona it means a lot to me
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:28 pm

wooo Niagara fallls CANADA
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 4:58 pm

Ok, I don't want to start complaining again, but I can't get a grip on Red Ager: sent a pm, no answer. Sent a friend invite on PSN, no answer. Created a thread in the fight card forum, no answer. This is a 8th of finals fight so I don't know the deadline. Just want to say I'll be available today and tomorrow at anytime for EACH and every fights that concern me. I just don't want to have to wait for opponents or get a BYE because they don't show up. The GP is nearly over, let's get it done and move on to the next card, OK?

BTW, I also have a life outside OFC with various obligations so spare me the excuses: show up or don't, I don't care. At least have the courtesy to inform your opponent or retire from the tournament if you can't fulfill the obligations. If you can't get a grip on a computer or on a PS3 for 3-4 days, why sign up form a tournament in the first place? Guess it should've been a 32 men tournament after all... Please, let's get this over with!

Also, why bring the trash talk to a personal level? This is a game after all, a very frustrating game but a game nonetheless. Trash talk is funny when it's not personal or aimed at specific members. It gets annoying when the discussion is turned into a brawl between 2 or 3 players bashing each other. Don't want to point a finger here but cool down everyone! afro
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:15 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
also, why bring the trash talk to a personal level? This is a game after all, a very frustrating game but a game nonetheless. Trash talk is funny when it's not personal or aimed at specific members. It gets annoying when the discussion is turned into a brawl between 2 or 3 players bashing each other. Don't want to point a finger here but cool down everyone! afro
Yea thats my bad
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:23 pm

nah its my bad i was picking fights for no reason. Good luck in the Prix, Shadow. (Really) See y'all @ ofc 8.
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 5:36 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
nah its my bad i was picking fights for no reason. Good luck in the Prix, Shadow. (Really) See y'all @ ofc 8.
both our bad lol
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 7 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!
Page 7 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next