Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!

Go down 
+36
GHSBearcats2005
TP3 Hughes
thr331sinister(nostra)
mr big balls
Almighty Zool
UainCingMe
SupaSi
tROUBLEsOME1
jessiejames4211
TWiSTED_ASSasiN
combatexpression
infinite
General_AK47
shadownero
E_H_J
John Stamos
Illuminatus9
eraoner
bawx
dwbri222
rahliE
darrelpla6
Underworld_Beast
kj229385
psudynasty
Quickshot
weeks06
mystile-iceman
Z-O-N-A
xX-Frankie-Xx
dueceloose
danmckerrell1991
LightWeightKing
xSiCaRx
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
40 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
AuthorMessage
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :
OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:43 pm

thanks you guys and It was my bad too, I kind of just added to the fire lol, so are we all cool?
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:44 pm

Everything's cool if you get your fight done ASAP shadow!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 7:53 pm

besides your fluke win, we're cool ...

KIDDING KIDDING KIDDING !!!! Gosh ... Good luck bro Smile

Smile
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:04 pm

I just saw Uain online 5 min ago, DO IT!
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:24 pm

He is still online, although he is playing Battlefield right now xD
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:35 pm

I don't care if he's playing with himself! I want to get the GP done, nothing more. Pressure is the only thing that seem to work around here! Besides, I post to show I'm available for my next fight. I meet Infinite so I gotta get ready! I feel sorry for gepeto777 though, I think he deserved at least a chance to fight. Maybe I should've shut my mouth and wait, but you know me, I just want to fight! And the deadline was way pass while I was available and waiting...
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 8:45 pm

Underworld_Beast wrote:
I don't care if he's playing with himself!
Sorry, I have to do this...

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 D5bf200807208580000000049f8
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:47 pm

i will see if he will face now
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 10:51 pm

they are both on and i have msg'd them both to tell them they are both on and need to play each other so hopefully they get this thing done !!
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSat Jul 18, 2009 11:36 pm

I'm waiting on uaincingme, i messaged him he said a fight in 20 min would be cool and that was 40 minutes ago, he is now ignoring me or jsut not replying... I will be on later, hopefully the match gets done today
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: y   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 12:23 am

sorry my man shadownero!the time i wrote you was good but something came up.I seen u posted you will be on late so i will be up too,but if you dont make it,we will make it asap tommorrow.Once again,my bad!
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 9:41 am

shadownero wrote:
UainCingMe (brock lesner) defeats shadownero (andrei arvloski) via tko 1:07 in round 2

that lag killed my clinch defense lol I knew i was gonna fall into that stupid tko mode thing as soon as you started going for the clinch, lol it was lame every time i go to catch your uppercuts the lag made my catch come before or after your punch, anyway good fight and good luck.
Isn't Uain the higher seed? He has to use Mir if I'm not mistaken. Anyways, I don't care as long as the GP moves on. Besides, I don't think Mir's clinch would be much easier to defend for Shadow... Don't try that against me or Infinite though, we ARE the higher seed and you'll have to play on OUR playground. Bet you'll pick Kampmann if you face me Uain, won't you?
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeSun Jul 19, 2009 1:24 pm

I don't know.. I actually find the thai clinch a lot easier to get out of than the single collar
Back to top Go down
Almighty Zool
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:19 am

eraoner wrote:
I don't know.. I actually find the thai clinch a lot easier to get out of than the single collar

I agree. I crushed you in round 1 of our fight and then you abused me for the rest of the fight from the single collar tie. I have never felt so thoroughly crushed by it before. I need to work on that. Kudos to you!
Back to top Go down
eraoner
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitimeMon Jul 20, 2009 1:26 am

Yeah first round I was confused by the way you fought. Then round 2 came and I just fought my gameplan. Good fight though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!   OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!! - Page 8 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 7: Grand-Prix Official Card!!
Page 8 of 8Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8