Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!

Go down 
+28
Andrew0222
Kimura Kid
FujiiJenkins
OverMedicated
OC
Undertaker
cant_win420
Bx-Finest
Nissai99
Slackerz
Q-_-Live
J_Black84
Lil_Copper
Chasethe1
kj229385
DoubleAGallo
memphis0789
championbreed1
Z-O-N-A
kostadinka77
DevinSkiLLzriLL
GSP_wnage
xSiCaRx
MARK
vish_88
Bearded Kongo
O.T.B
Rizzo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :
OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 7:01 pm

Z-O-N-A wrote:
OverMedicated wrote:
cage raped - no offense - no skill - just holding block - then the clinch - then the slow walk to the cage - then three minutes of being punched in the gut - then i got dazed, but he couldnt finish because i wasnt in the clinch

eventually i lost but i couldnt really tell you how as i wasnt completely paying attention by then...

is this your synopsis of my fight vs mongo ? its spot on ... LOL

same guy camp

i dont even understand how someone could be proud of that - took no skill at all - i was actually embarrassed for the guy because he couldnt finish - it was really quite sad

like i told him - he is in the perfect camp - a bunch of people nobody likes and the one guy nobody wanted in their camp - and they all fight as cheap as possible apparently

Back to top Go down
kiichi187
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
kiichi187

WARNING :
OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:25 pm

LHW: Tito Ortiz (jeremy_craig 1-1) vs Luiz Cane (stan_smith--fr-- 0-1)
stan smith win by KO on the second round. good fight man,thanks.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 2:47 am

OverMedicated wrote:
cage raped - no offense - no skill - just holding block - then the clinch - then the slow walk to the cage - then three minutes of being punched in the gut - then i got dazed, but he couldnt finish because i wasnt in the clinch

then i got the fight to the ground literally with 0 stamina and he tried a sub but couldnt finish because he has no skill - end round 1

round two comes - i think "hey maybe he will want to fight now, i have 0 stam" nope - more block - i get knocked down trying to go for the takedown - but he is scared of the ground so he stays up holding block even though im laying on my back...

eventually i lost but i couldnt really tell you how as i wasnt completely paying attention by then...

well ill ask you this over.. if your opponent is running away from you and holding the R stick back and as soon as u come to him, he try to clinch you.. what would you do?
Back to top Go down
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:01 am

Mongo wrote:
OverMedicated wrote:

then i got the fight to the ground literally with 0 stamina and he tried a sub but couldnt finish because he has no skill - end round 1

round two comes - i think "hey maybe he will want to fight now, i have 0 stam" nope - more block - i get knocked down trying to go for the takedown - but he is scared of the ground so he stays up holding block even though im laying on my back...

well ill ask you this over.. if your opponent is running away from you and holding the R stick back and as soon as u come to him, he try to clinch you.. what would you do?

apparently i try to bring the fight to him - get clinched for it slowly walked to the cage and then raped... lol
Back to top Go down
Toyooka2
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Toyooka2

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:10 am

Toyooka2 defeats nosmos10 via ko 4:09. 1ST fight i was clearly winning my opponent was rocked twice then it d/c, 2nd fight i won 1st rd knockout
Back to top Go down
kostadinka77
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
kostadinka77

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:50 am

Toyooka2 wrote:
Toyooka2 defeats nosmos10 via ko 4:09. 1ST fight i was clearly winning my opponent was rocked twice then it d/c, 2nd fight i won 1st rd knockout

congrats bro
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 7:55 am

just to let you guys kno, theres a discussion thread now so you don't haf to post the results here any more. makes it so we don't need to look through 2 different threads to find results
Back to top Go down
ciaran_gibs
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:18 am

ciaran_gibs (karo parisyan) defeats bostonjay66(chris lytle) via ko in round 3 in halfguard position Twisted Evil
Back to top Go down
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:53 am

^^^^^ made me laugh - literally right under the post telling us not to post results here anymore lol
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:57 am

Eh...... not every Apple ends up in a fancy pie
Back to top Go down
ciaran_gibs
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:59 am

hahaha i know i only seen that message after i posted it sorry Sad
Back to top Go down
Q-_-Live
BANNED
Q-_-Live

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:26 pm

sorry if im spamming guys its my first time trying to post a fuckin pic from my fight
Back to top Go down
EggzOverEazy
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
EggzOverEazy

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:47 pm

hey i added my opponent (skatelivendie) a few days ago, but he has yet to accept my friend request.

not sure where i should report no-shows, but this guy hasn't tried to get in touch with me at all.
Back to top Go down
cant_win420
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
cant_win420

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:39 am

cant_win loses to lil_copper by ko in the 2nd round gf bro sorry boss for being late i hope u still except it
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5