Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!

Go down 
+28
Andrew0222
Kimura Kid
FujiiJenkins
OverMedicated
OC
Undertaker
cant_win420
Bx-Finest
Nissai99
Slackerz
Q-_-Live
J_Black84
Lil_Copper
Chasethe1
kj229385
DoubleAGallo
memphis0789
championbreed1
Z-O-N-A
kostadinka77
DevinSkiLLzriLL
GSP_wnage
xSiCaRx
MARK
vish_88
Bearded Kongo
O.T.B
Rizzo
32 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next
AuthorMessage
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :
OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:20 am

So what's your excuse?
Back to top Go down
Bx-Finest
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Bx-Finest

WARNING :
OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:23 am

and not only that but i bet most of the ppl i was arguing with was white ppl i bet.cause like i said ya some ignorant ass ppl not some of them but most of them are.ya expect me to write proper for a thread thats getting me no where.and not only that half the ppl i was arguing with was 20 and above.i say that cause they have no life if they worrying about a 16 who writes a different way.OTB seems like u joined them already.now im not gonna waste my time on ya immature fucks lmao.ima doo what i got to do ya would be seeing me in the tops soon enough.
Back to top Go down
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:30 am

gotta*
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:34 am

xCriTicaL_MinDx wrote:
and not only that but i bet most of the ppl i was arguing with was white ppl i bet.cause like i said ya some ignorant ass ppl not some of them but most of them are.ya expect me to write proper for a thread thats getting me no where.and not only that half the ppl i was arguing with was 20 and above.i say that cause they have no life if they worrying about a 16 who writes a different way.OTB seems like u joined them already.now im not gonna waste my time on ya immature fucks lmao.ima doo what i got to do ya would be seeing me in the tops soon enough.

He's learning grammar. Finally, he said he didn't give a fuck but he obviously does.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:47 am

xCriTicaL_MinDx wrote:
WHY ARE YOU OBSESSED WITH ME.... i said 2 times already tht i'm done fighting with kids and your still calling me name. got over yourself, your not important
Back to top Go down
Bx-Finest
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Bx-Finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 10:59 am

I lke likin my own nut sak cuz it tste like kool aid and fried chickn
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:05 am

FujiiJenkins wrote:
My keyboard is black and I still can't manage to type like this guy.

Haha Lmao tht was a good one fuji
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:20 am

cut this crap now.. u guys are not reading the rules right??

Crit.. please cut this shit.. just ignore these fags and get over it. dont ever replay to them.. they're not worth the time.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:31 am

reply* mongo looks like ure teams grammer getting to your head
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:32 am

kj229385 wrote:
im just gonna ask you to shut up.. this thread is not about my team or about anyone. its about the cards.. if u wanna start a flame war.. go to soap opera.. its open for guys like you.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:35 am

Mongo no offense but u seem to be in every thread that anyone posts lol. You are always online this site and your a post whore but i dont care if you chill by yourself on a website all day thats cool with me.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 11:55 am

xCriTicaL_MinDx wrote:
mongo these sum hatin ass ppl zona iz fuckin pussy u shuldve expect dat from him. most of these ppl probably play like him.datz y i cant wait till i fight these lame fuckz.medicated iz a bum aint it u dat wanted 2 fight me wit ya ugly ass old picture take dat shit off lmao

juss cuz ur crakkhedd momz dropped u on ur head whenz u wuz a baby and u neverz met ur dadz and u willz never getz out the 'hoodz' duzznt meanz u can come in here and be a racist to white people cuz you are an embarrasment to every black member of this website when u start ur racist rants, a dumbass ignorant piece of shit with no brains ... keep up the good work.

I would wreck you on this game and I would do it legit unlike your fagget buddy Mongo who didnt "wrassle" me, he grappled and walked me to the cage the entire fight, he never tried to slam me, advance position, or strike with me ... just grab me and walk, thats all he did, and he didnt strike or slam til he got to the cage which is a scared ass strategy. So 90% of the fight was a walkdown which is pathetic. When i "wrassle" i advance my grapples, i go for slams, or shoot for tds ... mongo on the other hand just does a walkdown and no strikes or advancing position or attempting to slam unless he on the cage which is scared as shit. He even walked me to the cage and tried to re-garapple me multiple times which is the most pathetic scared ass move in this game, walk me to the cage in unders, then push me away and try to strike clinch me ... hahahaha what a bitch.

Last edited by Z-O-N-A on Tue Aug 03, 2010 1:15 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:13 pm

I don't know if I'd say he's representing the black community. What he does has zero implications on the black community.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

Mongo wrote:
kj229385 wrote:
im just gonna ask you to shut up.. this thread is not about my team or about anyone. its about the cards.. if u wanna start a flame war.. go to soap opera.. its open for guys like you.
and guys like you who think they have power but aren't even equal to a Rent a Cop.....take your own advice once in awhile buddy bcous hey's the one who started flaming in this thread
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 12:20 pm

FujiiJenkins wrote:
I don't know if I'd say he's representing the black community. What he does has zero implications on the black community.
true. has to do with his ignorance
Back to top Go down
Bx-Finest
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Bx-Finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 1:29 pm

see once again ya some stupid ass ppl already assumin im black right.wrong try again and if u look clearly at ofc 58 you would see why i was flammin ya stupid lame asses.and zona shut the fuck up you another 1 whos fuckin stupid.you fucking trash in ufc you got fucked up by mongo face it you a bum.guarentee u fight me ill whoop ya ass.and i hope i get to fight ya dumbass cause once i win ya ass better get a job you fucking 27 and u sound like a lil ass kid grow the fuck up.
Back to top Go down
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:35 pm

xCriTicaL_MinDx wrote:

mongo - can you get this kid in check please ... - im tired of you trying to monitor every ones shit when your teammate is half retarded and dropping hints of racism - please do your fucking job and tighten this bitches leash before she gets out of control and has to be put down...

thanks
Back to top Go down
DevinSkiLLzriLL
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
DevinSkiLLzriLL

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 3:45 pm

FujiiJenkins wrote:
My keyboard is black and I still can't manage to type like this guy.

i laughed.
Back to top Go down
vish_88
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:01 pm

Leaving OFC for WMC rizzo since I am gonna get Diego in WMC. Thanks.
Back to top Go down
Bx-Finest
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Bx-Finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 4:32 pm

medicated watch your mouth cause once i beat your ass ima make you wanna sell your ps3.if you want you could think im racist i dont give a fuck who and what they think of me.i told ya im not here 2 make friends.like how many times i gotta say that shit.especially ppl who is corny and swear they are funny as u can tell white ppl.oooppz another racial remark lmao.ya some lil ass kids i swear i wonder why god give life to stupid ass ppl like ya.ya a waste of life.btw my camp leader is white some of my camp members are white.soo why is it that im kool with them???yea sooo like i said once again try again lmao.medicated is gonna be my bitch after i beat his ass then after him is OTB.
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:15 pm

again with this obsession of yours.
Back to top Go down
Andrew0222
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

so it says im supposed 2 fight my self as 2 different characters.. kristoph whos my fighter and brandon vera.... how is this possible..... who evers vera let me know i wanna get this over with
Back to top Go down
https://2img.net/h/oi41.tinypic.com/35mf50o.gif
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:34 pm

xCriTicaL_MinDx wrote:
I lke likin my own nut sak cuz it tste like kool aid and fried chickn

WTF.... Lol
Back to top Go down
OverMedicated
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
OverMedicated

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:49 pm

cage raped - no offense - no skill - just holding block - then the clinch - then the slow walk to the cage - then three minutes of being punched in the gut - then i got dazed, but he couldnt finish because i wasnt in the clinch

then i got the fight to the ground literally with 0 stamina and he tried a sub but couldnt finish because he has no skill - end round 1

round two comes - i think "hey maybe he will want to fight now, i have 0 stam" nope - more block - i get knocked down trying to go for the takedown - but he is scared of the ground so he stays up holding block even though im laying on my back...

eventually i lost but i couldnt really tell you how as i wasnt completely paying attention by then...

Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 03, 2010 6:52 pm

OverMedicated wrote:
cage raped - no offense - no skill - just holding block - then the clinch - then the slow walk to the cage - then three minutes of being punched in the gut - then i got dazed, but he couldnt finish because i wasnt in the clinch

eventually i lost but i couldnt really tell you how as i wasnt completely paying attention by then...

is this your synopsis of my fight vs mongo ? its spot on ... LOL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!   OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card! - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 59: Road to Redemption Official Card!
Page 4 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5  Next