Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Ps3 members vote!

Go down 
+12
morpheues
shippy-1986
Chasethe1
JimJinglehopper
memphis0789
daniel day lewis
Hulkster311
Undertaker
kj229385
Nissai99
Rua
Rizzo
16 posters

Format for UFC10 ps3
Ps3 members vote! I_vote_lcap12%Ps3 members vote! I_vote_rcap
 12% [ 4 ]
Ps3 members vote! I_vote_lcap76%Ps3 members vote! I_vote_rcap
 76% [ 25 ]
Ps3 members vote! I_vote_lcap6%Ps3 members vote! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Ps3 members vote! I_vote_lcap6%Ps3 members vote! I_vote_rcap
 6% [ 2 ]
Total Votes : 33

Poll closed

AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Ps3 members vote! Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Ps3 members vote! Right_bar_bleue

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:59 am

We are being faced with a great dilemna...with the impending camp wars all the top camps are beginning to sign up and also wanting to participate in the championship league which means we are running very short on fighters now. So to accomodate everyone I have thought up of some solutions so pick how you want the league to run for the forseeable future:

1. Keep things as is which will cause some people to not join up at all if they have to pick Kimbo or we could get to the point where no one is open at all.

2. Keep things as is but increase the requirements to staying in the OFC which means sending a lot of people to the WMC.

3. Have everyone assigned a fighter still BUT allow anyone to use another fighter as long as their opponent agrees to the change and are informed within 24 hours of card being made official to give proper training time.

4. Open up a 6th class (LHW probably since its the deepest). Downside is that once the game gets stale we will have to close it.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:01 am

I say 2. Some people have a lot worse records in OFC than others, and WMC wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gogomoplata
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:31 am

Rua wrote:
I say 2. Some people have a lot worse records in OFC than others, and WMC wouldn't hurt.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:36 am

I say 2 cuz i need some more memberrs to open some more divisions in my league Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:40 am

i say 5.

why not open another league that is just the same as the main one? same rules, same fighters and stuff..

kinda like.. strikeforce and UFC.. get it?
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:41 am

I think sending more people to the WMC is a great idea. It will make the WMC seem more legit if people really are fighting to get out of it or stay out of it. This would simulate those loser leave town fights that happen in the UFC in real life where you know whoever loses will get cut.

Good idea Rizzo. This would keep more fighters available in OFC as well. I like it.
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 8:45 am

the wmc idea sounds great. make ppl really earn their fighters in the ofc.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:16 am

im good with whatever honestly but i think 2 is the soundest idea opens up the divisions in the ofc and makes the wmc that much more competitive
Back to top Go down
JimJinglehopper
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
JimJinglehopper

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:35 am

A suggestion for number 2, how about letting a WMC Champion have first pick at open fighters in the OFC? Then, it would be easier for a good player that is paying his dues in the WMC to pick up a good fighter in the OFC and compete.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 9:37 am

i actually like that idea that a defending champ in the wmc doesnt ahve to move up unless a fighter hes comfortable with opens up and he gets first dibs on it. it would be kinda like seniority now whoever had defended there belt the msot times in mwc would have the first choice on a newly avaliable fighter
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:09 am

JimJinglehopper wrote:
A suggestion for number 2, how about letting a WMC Champion have first pick at open fighters in the OFC? Then, it would be easier for a good player that is paying his dues in the WMC to pick up a good fighter in the OFC and compete.

Yeah that is a great idea. I think this really is needed to get more driven people in WMC. WMC only has two divisions and still has some people who aren't reliable. This new influx of talent would certainly bring up the level of competition while allowing those guys coming down from OFC a chance to get their swagger back.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 10:18 am

hell if i hadnt just landed velasquez i wouldnt even be that adverse to going back to the wmc ( well going since ive never been) its just a chance to prove that you do beong with the best to me
Back to top Go down
JimJinglehopper
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
JimJinglehopper

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 11:06 am

It would give the people that are struggling a fresh start, some confidence, and hopefully a better fighter when they rejoin the OFC. Would also award someone that is ahead of the game skill-wise in the WMC to move up to the OFC and give other people shots at the title. I did however vote for the last option to add variety to the OFC instead of all the leagues being a fantasy draft of fighters.
Back to top Go down
Chasethe1
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Chasethe1

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 2:12 am

i say #2.. for every reason mentioned above
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:11 am

-5 rule?
Back to top Go down
JimJinglehopper
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
JimJinglehopper

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 10:11 am

I'm interested to see how some of these new members do. ShakingNBaking and UFCVetran have pretty good records on ranked. However, Shaking won't play me in ranked and Vetran has done nothing but cage clinch reset since the beginning of time, so I'm assuming they won't be able to do great with mediocre fighters. Just a good test to watch and see if high ranked players can come in, use low rated fighters and do any good.
Back to top Go down
shippy-1986
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
shippy-1986

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 12:17 pm

no.2 is the future
Back to top Go down
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:25 pm

JimJinglehopper wrote:
I'm interested to see how some of these new members do. ShakingNBaking and UFCVetran have pretty good records on ranked. However, Shaking won't play me in ranked and Vetran has done nothing but cage clinch reset since the beginning of time, so I'm assuming they won't be able to do great with mediocre fighters. Just a good test to watch and see if high ranked players can come in, use low rated fighters and do any good.

Very good Idea!!
Back to top Go down
daniel day lewis
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
daniel day lewis

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 1:31 pm

JimJinglehopper wrote:

veteran is such a raging fag. he can only use hendo online due to his overwhelming power and spams the cage reset. and he talks shit after a 4 round fight of his cage spamming. shakingnbaking wont fight me on my shitty account, where my record is 100-30. he must be one of those super cherry pickers.
Back to top Go down
FujiiJenkins
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 3:40 pm

shakingNbaking is most definitely a super cherry picker. I've never got a fight with him when I had a winning record.

UFC Vet is tough because of his style (be it lame or whatever) but he taps easy. He also runs chapter black fight camp (which I think is still #1 on leaderboards?) so it's interesting to see him join OFC.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:27 pm

ufc vet has been in my /f list for like 3 months now lol didnt even know he joined and yeah hes pretty much a clincher but he doesnt reset the cage on me he tells everyone he sends me to spar with to play me "clean" or i wont play them again. in a sense hes right lol if all you try to do is hendo cage rape me im gonna try to win the first one then just hold that forever lol.

just like i wrecked the #2 guy on psn and his super caf this morning ... with cain velasquez ive got the tyraid of messages that followed lol apperently it doesnt count since it was palyer match but he wont fight me in ranked so thats the only shot i get lol
Back to top Go down
shippy-1986
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
shippy-1986

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:28 pm

FujiiJenkins wrote:
shakingNbaking is most definitely a super cherry picker. I've never got a fight with him when I had a winning record.

UFC Vet is tough because of his style (be it lame or whatever) but he taps easy. He also runs chapter black fight camp (which I think is still #1 on leaderboards?) so it's interesting to see him join OFC.

he doesnt run chapter black. hes a fucking bum
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 06, 2010 4:40 pm

#2 seems to be the most popular option... what ruthless bastards we are! lol but it would make sence. if you put the time and effort into the site + the game you deserve a spot in the OFC and if not, then you can go to WMC till you prove your willing to put out the effort Smile
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:05 pm

1 or 2
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:27 pm

i voted 2 but 1 wouldnt be all that bad either as thats how the league was built but if you keep trying you can def get a good fighter within a couple weeks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Ps3 members vote! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ps3 members vote!   Ps3 members vote! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ps3 members vote!
Page 1 of 1