Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

To all 360 members

Go down 
+21
Undertaker
szpek64
Imentiu
JON_813
Rua
-ArcadiuM-
Willis 306
O.T.B
Aldo Thee Apache
memphis0789
Z-O-N-A
Lil_Copper
kj229385
vish_88
Andrew Oneten
Chriscanuck
Tha Premiere
M3nt4L81
Bobby_Boulders
Timaobjj
Rizzo
25 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
To all 360 members Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9To all 360 members Right_bar_bleue

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:03 am

Hello,

I would like to address you all in response to the current situation involving Jna Prodigy. Over a month ago we found that all of your match results had been deleted from the database, last week it happened yet again so I did some investigating and when I traced ip's I got a hit on JnA which was funny considering he had been removed from modding any leagues so why would be in the database? The only other hits I got were myself, Mental/Arc, and the ps3 TOF admin who Ive known for over a year. JnA told me Arcadium set him up due to some personal beef they had but why would Arc create a lot more work for himself to do so when he could have just banned JnA for his constant disrespect which I had the pleasure of reading through PMs between the two of them.

Today I banned nick15205 for sharing an ip with JnA so not only did JnA try and cost you all the matches you completed but he was playing under two names in the league.

Last year I had three members who were removed from the league who promptly thought they were smarter than I was and tried creating their own league and started recruiting from my member list. While I support people playing in as many leagues as possible anyone who actually wants to play in a league and an admin who would stoop to the level that he has is pretty ignorant. Not only did he steal our design (I realize he changed it after speaking with him) but he also stole graphics from us and some belt designs and altered them. If this is what you are looking for in a league then Ill accept your resignation from the OFC. I did speak with JnA and gave him my blessing but after seeing the pms from his alternate account and seeing as how 95% of his current members are OFC members and the fact that he stole from me I will not support his league nor any of his members going forward.

The OFC and the UOC are the only two leagues that have been around since the inception of the UFC series and there is a reason for that. Its a no-brainer on which league will continue to strive and which one will be dead in a ditch in two months like all of the others.

Last edited by Rizzo on Wed Aug 11, 2010 11:59 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Timaobjj
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Timaobjj

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 3:05 am

Word.
Back to top Go down
Bobby_Boulders
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Bobby_Boulders

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:47 pm

JnA has been crooked since day one.

Good riddance!
Back to top Go down
http://www.myspace.com/420bobby
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 4:48 pm

Thank you Rizzo, hopefully this will stop the dumb shit that people THINK they are getting away with. Now that it is public that this is how you feel and it not just the 2 of us "nazi admins" having a power trip, maybe people will see that this is a very serious matter.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OFC-league.com
Tha Premiere
360 UFC LHW Champion
360 UFC LHW Champion
Tha Premiere

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:54 pm

True Story. Glad that POS is gone. Look what he did to my rep lol.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:55 pm

JnA = total fuck head
Back to top Go down
Andrew Oneten
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Andrew Oneten

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 9:59 pm

Thanks for the info man and well handled. I knew I made a good choice when I partnered up with you guys.
Back to top Go down
http://ultimatefightingfederation.net
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:01 pm

why do we have Xbox league here again???? Razz

Naw im just kidding guys, not trying to start a flame war lol it's only a joke!
Back to top Go down
vish_88
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:03 pm

M3nt4L81 wrote:
Thank you Rizzo, hopefully this will stop the dumb shit that people THINK they are getting away with. Now that it is public that this is how you feel and it not just the 2 of us "nazi admins" having a power trip, maybe people will see that this is a very serious matter.

Best Xbox admin right there ^^^^
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:15 pm

Z-O-N-A wrote:
Hey, Chris .. be nice .. support the Red Ring console and wish them good luck !
lolz i sympathize with those red rings guys, my self suffering from the yellow light of death Sad
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:27 pm

Arcadiumisaliar- M3nt4l 2 wrote:
IF YOU READ THIS I GURANTEE IT WILL BE DELETED BY RIZZO, ARCADIUM OR M3NT4L!!! THEN ASK THEM WHAT WAS THE REASON BESIDES THAT THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!

WOW!! Just WOW!! This IS JnA PRODiGY!! And Rizzo you know about this account because this is the one that was created for me and you to talk to each other after I banned you from my site. But anyway this the biggest BS I have ever seen! lol... Why lie? I mean y? What is the point? All yall do is lie! First you say I delete emails and you have proof. Does anybody see any proof? NO! Then you say you have ip proof that Willis, Dox, and DanHardy have been recriuting on site. Does anyone see any proof? NO!! And then yall say I am nick15255 and that I fight his fights! HAHAHA!! Over half the ppl here know nick15255 and have been in partys wid both of us and know that we are 2 different ppl! Nick is a way better fighter than me.. Yall are a joke. Whats ur new excuse you are going to come up with tomorrow??

And then Arcadium (better known as Vanilla from UOC!!.. anybody remember Vanilla? haha.. Thats Arcadium! lol) you say my website is going to fail and that NOONE is going to join it. And that you will make sure noone does and that you will make up whatever you have to, to make sure it doesnt suceed. Then yall get pissed because yall see that my league is doing better than the 360 side here. (PS3 is only thing holding this site together)... Yall caint stand that my draft went good.. My cards look better. And that I am WAY WAY WAY more active than M3ntal and arcadium. I update things withen the hour. It takes them a week to update things.. sometimes longer! Also our fight card COMPLETELY finished! All fights got done. Something that has NEVER happened on 360 for the OFC! lol

So ur so scared your 360 side is goin to fall apart (which just started this year! I dont know y u lie and say its been here since the beginning!) So now you say "If your in OFC, you caint be in UcF" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What a baby Rizzo!! This is a VIDEO GAME!!! ARE U SERIOUS??? Your a joke my man! People should have the privlage of being in whatever league they want. There all active fighters and you are NOT there DAD!! So y are you trying to act like it?? Half these people are grown ass men and your goin to try to tell them what to do?? Again you ARE a joke!!

P.S. Just to prove to you that I am telling the truth and that they ARE lieing. I GURANTEE this post gets deleted! So if you read this before they get a chance to delete it you will know whos telling the truth and who aint! Good luck to everyone and hope yall make the right decision and dont let this guy be yalls DAD! Later.

P.S.S. i still caint believ your telling ppl that they CAINT join another league! haha U are killing me! lol

Your a btich im about to ban ure account but so everyone can see your bitch ass post im quoting it you really are a giant fag. Lmao i update things within the hour. Maybe arcadium and mental have lifes and friends.... as i can see you dont.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

wow Can't believe this happened
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:33 pm

Edit.

Xbox = awesome i fully support Xbox league.

Last edited by Z-O-N-A on Wed Aug 04, 2010 11:28 pm; edited 2 times in total
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 10:37 pm

wow just read this and thats some crazy shit gonna smoke on that one
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:21 pm

kj229385 wrote:
Arcadiumisaliar- M3nt4l 2 wrote:
IF YOU READ THIS I GURANTEE IT WILL BE DELETED BY RIZZO, ARCADIUM OR M3NT4L!!! THEN ASK THEM WHAT WAS THE REASON BESIDES THAT THEY DONT WANT ANYONE TO KNOW THE TRUTH!!

WOW!! Just WOW!! This IS JnA PRODiGY!! And Rizzo you know about this account because this is the one that was created for me and you to talk to each other after I banned you from my site. But anyway this the biggest BS I have ever seen! lol... Why lie? I mean y? What is the point? All yall do is lie! First you say I delete emails and you have proof. Does anybody see any proof? NO! Then you say you have ip proof that Willis, Dox, and DanHardy have been recriuting on site. Does anyone see any proof? NO!! And then yall say I am nick15255 and that I fight his fights! HAHAHA!! Over half the ppl here know nick15255 and have been in partys wid both of us and know that we are 2 different ppl! Nick is a way better fighter than me.. Yall are a joke. Whats ur new excuse you are going to come up with tomorrow??

And then Arcadium (better known as Vanilla from UOC!!.. anybody remember Vanilla? haha.. Thats Arcadium! lol) you say my website is going to fail and that NOONE is going to join it. And that you will make sure noone does and that you will make up whatever you have to, to make sure it doesnt suceed. Then yall get pissed because yall see that my league is doing better than the 360 side here. (PS3 is only thing holding this site together)... Yall caint stand that my draft went good.. My cards look better. And that I am WAY WAY WAY more active than M3ntal and arcadium. I update things withen the hour. It takes them a week to update things.. sometimes longer! Also our fight card COMPLETELY finished! All fights got done. Something that has NEVER happened on 360 for the OFC! lol

So ur so scared your 360 side is goin to fall apart (which just started this year! I dont know y u lie and say its been here since the beginning!) So now you say "If your in OFC, you caint be in UcF" Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad Crying or Very sad What a baby Rizzo!! This is a VIDEO GAME!!! ARE U SERIOUS??? Your a joke my man! People should have the privlage of being in whatever league they want. There all active fighters and you are NOT there DAD!! So y are you trying to act like it?? Half these people are grown ass men and your goin to try to tell them what to do?? Again you ARE a joke!!

P.S. Just to prove to you that I am telling the truth and that they ARE lieing. I GURANTEE this post gets deleted! So if you read this before they get a chance to delete it you will know whos telling the truth and who aint! Good luck to everyone and hope yall make the right decision and dont let this guy be yalls DAD! Later.

P.S.S. i still caint believ your telling ppl that they CAINT join another league! haha U are killing me! lol

Your a btich im about to ban ure account but so everyone can see your bitch ass post im quoting it you really are a giant fag. Lmao i update things within the hour. Maybe arcadium and mental have lifes and friends.... as i can see you dont.

We do have proof of your ip matching the database, Mental or Arcadium will be happy to post it now. I told them not to due to your private info being involved but you reap what you sow and whatever happens as a result is your own fault.

Also I dont care who plays where as long as they are active here but your "league" isnt actually one at all, its a straight rip from the OFC and you know it and so does anyone else who competes there. Basically anyone who fights there is condoning stealing from us so I dont want them here they are all yours. The 360 league here runs fine, we still have more members than you do and always will, enjoy your two months before you predictably screw up as you did here and waste even more peoples time and entertainment with the game.

For those who want more action there are other legit leagues out there, dont be an idiot and stoop to the level of this clown and join up with OFC Jr basically. UFF, OMMA, UFCGaming, and the UOC offer good competiton too.
Back to top Go down
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:23 pm

JnA Prodigy wrote:

The one and only thing that you were right about is that one of us would delete your post and ban your dumb ass (thanks for getting to him before me kj). Other than that, the rest of what you said was complete crap rolling out of your mouth. How does us deleting your post prove that we are lying?

Let me break this down nice and simple for you. I DO have the evidence of your IP deleting everything in the gmail account. You even admitted it to Rizzo, but your dumb ass tried to say that it was a "high moment". There is a slight flaw in your claim of it being a high moment, you would have had to have a multi step high moment because when you clicked on delete all "on accident" you would have then had to go over and click on trash folder and delete everything from there too. Now I don't know if you have some kind of mental informality or something that makes you go brain dead for long lengths of time or what but you DID go in there and delete everything from every single folder. That is one hell of a high moment. More like a "I'm gonna make Arcadium and Mental look real dumb" moment. But your little plan backfired in your face. Now your response is to make a fake ass league that spams new members and steals graphics and members from us? You are a complete tool and this post of yours proves it.

If you want to keep coming in here and making false claims trying to smear mine or Arc's reputation than you will force me to post up this evidence and let all of the registered users of this website have free raign of your IP. My advice to you little boy, is to go along your way and have fun destroying your league.
Back to top Go down
Aldo Thee Apache
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Aldo Thee Apache

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm

So if you fight in both league's your going to be banned from this one?
Back to top Go down
O.T.B
PS3 UFC LW Champion
PS3 UFC LW Champion
O.T.B

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeWed Aug 04, 2010 11:54 pm

this reminds me oh the Great UOC hack of 09
Back to top Go down
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:00 am

Z-O-N-A wrote:
Edit.

Xbox = awesome i fully support Xbox league.

lol Thank you. But we are more than just the Xbox league, we are an OFC league Cool
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:48 am

the reason the league is a copy is cuz we all like this league but its not run very well so jna took your 360 side and made it better just my opinion i guess :/
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaiNiZiT
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:53 am

Willis 306 wrote:
the reason the league is a copy is cuz we all like this league but its not run very well so jna took your 360 side and made it better just my opinion i guess :/

Explain to me how its not well run and Ill make sure any issues are corrected immediately if this is an actual fact.

The reason its a copy is because jnA desperately wants to still be here which is obvious by his numerous attempts at re-registering new accounts on here and because his league stole our graphics and even the damn layout until I got him to change it lol. If you want to run a league be your own man and be original dont copy off someone elses success, its pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 am

Alot of people are inactive on the 360 side and dont try and tell me they rnt cuz i got ducked a whole week by droppinsuga and i know alot of other people that r inactive
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:02 am

Willis 306 wrote:
Alot of people are inactive on the 360 side and dont try and tell me they rnt cuz i got ducked a whole week by droppinsuga and i know alot of other people that r inactive

Is that your only concern? I will look into the activity level then thanks for the heads up
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:03 am

r u gunna ban ppl for being in the ucf? if you are peace out than :/
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:09 am

Willis 306 wrote:
r u gunna ban ppl for being in the ucf? if you are peace out than :/

Ban? No you will still be able to enjoy the forums here but its pretty disrespectful to me to participate in a league that clearly stole from me so why would I want to support anyone that feels its ok to do that?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

To all 360 members Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all 360 members
Page 1 of 4Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4  Next