Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

To all 360 members

Go down 
+21
Undertaker
szpek64
Imentiu
JON_813
Rua
-ArcadiuM-
Willis 306
O.T.B
Aldo Thee Apache
memphis0789
Z-O-N-A
Lil_Copper
kj229385
vish_88
Andrew Oneten
Chriscanuck
Tha Premiere
M3nt4L81
Bobby_Boulders
Timaobjj
Rizzo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :
To all 360 members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9To all 360 members - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

To all 360 members - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:13 am

Thank you i like to enjoy every league i can .. the reason im in there is cuz theres alot of new competition coming from community ufc undisputed and also prodigy is my friend
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/RaiNiZiT
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :
To all 360 members - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9To all 360 members - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:19 am

Willis 306 wrote:
Thank you i like to enjoy every league i can .. the reason im in there is cuz theres alot of new competition coming from community ufc undisputed and also prodigy is my friend
he's also a giant cocksucker..... so that pretty much rules out the friend part
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:23 am

thats why i dont like posting here man grow up
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:29 am

Willis 306 wrote:
thats why i dont like posting here man grow up

In his defense chris has been here since the beginning and put a lot of time into this league and Im sure it pisses him off just as much to see someone come here and steal from us. You might want to tell your friend JnA that the graphics he stole will need to be removed within the next 48 hours or Typlo will be taking his site down for copyright infringement.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:36 am

what gfx? ill tell him
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:41 am

Willis 306 wrote:
what gfx? ill tell him

From what I have heard he took our belts and modified them to have his league name on them as well as the 360 division gfx. anything you see thats the same here obviously was here first and needs to be removed thats my major beef with the kid along with him constantly registering accounts over here and messaging members.
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:43 am

he's the one who made those belts.. he can modify them if he want to if anything you guys should make new belts cause prodigy pm'd those belts to arcadium... we got rid of 360 division gfx do u know the size it is? cuz ill make a new one right now
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 am

Willis 306 wrote:
he's the one who made those belts.. he can modify them if he want to if anything you guys should make new belts cause prodigy pm'd those belts to arcadium... we got rid of 360 division gfx do u know the size it is? cuz ill make a new one right now

The K1 and USK belt we use here were made a year ago by SportyDog not by JnA and I saw them both being used over there.

As for the others I cant speak for them, to my knowledge Arcadium made the 360 belts?
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:49 am

Prodigy sais "we're not talking the belts down so we'll see what happens in 48 hours " not my words lol
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:52 am

Willis 306 wrote:
Prodigy sais "we're not talking the belts down so we'll see what happens in 48 hours " not my words lol

Thats fine, like I said I know the head admin for the host he uses so if he wants to risk it over stealing a few graphics from us then so be it Ill let him know to go ahead and remove the site then.
Back to top Go down
Willis 306
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Willis 306

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 am

you dont even have a copyright on the images and plus we changed the graphic on it so its technically not ur graphic... we got rid of 360 division gfx
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:18 am

Willis 306 wrote:
you dont even have a copyright on the images and plus we changed the graphic on it so its technically not ur graphic... we got rid of 360 division gfx

Want to bet? You might want to go back to school and learn exactly what copyright means especially in the terms that we are speaking of. The belts were created by a member of this league, altering someone elses "art" without the consent of the original "artist" is infringement. Thats like saying if I stole your car and painted it a different color then its cool. So yes technically still my graphic and Im not arguing this anymore if its not removed then your league will be dead faster then I thought it would be, simple.
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:48 am

Why is this kid still in the OFC ?? Just go with the full bans for all the bums that support this clown, and continue the awesome Xbox side for the great members who wish to continue and not support someone who is stealing from the OFC.
Back to top Go down
M3nt4L81
Admin
M3nt4L81

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 4:29 am

Z-O-N-A wrote:
Why is this kid still in the OFC ?? Just go with the full bans for all the bums that support this clown, and continue the awesome Xbox side for the great members who wish to continue and not support someone who is stealing from the OFC.
If Rizzo hasn't gotten to him yet then I will when I finish writing this.

The one and only belt that JnA made was removed a few days ago.

As far as the 360 fighters activity goes, we have already gone through the weeding out process and there are only a few people left that aren't getting their fights in and we are dealing with them. We have over 120 active fighters on the 360 with more signing up every single day, so your basis that we have a lot of inactive fighters is based on one guy that "ducked" you?

Willis, if you like it so much there and think that this league is inferior then by all means, don't let the door hit you on the way out.

You and your alter ego Empire (yeah I know that is you) can go have fun with JnA, for the time being anyways.
Back to top Go down
http://www.OFC-league.com
-ArcadiuM-
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
-ArcadiuM-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 6:57 am

lol..this is great. jna has been a sore on our ass for quite some time now. he kept everything updated because he has no life at all! when hes not on the site when he was home he was constantly on it when he was not at home on his phone. that in itself is a bit pathetic but it was helpful at te time because we did in fact need somne help.but problem is when he was mod and abusing that power to spam new members to join his camp he built the biggest camp on 360 side.but that wasnt enough he wanted our status as admin. thats when he started to embark on his campaign to start deleting posts and fight results to make us look bad and im sure his hopes were that rizzo would see this and bump him up.i saw this coming and removed him from mod after we noticed ALOT of gight results people were complaining about in the trash.see back then he wasnt smart enough to also delete them from the trash..so he was gone from mod. and that make the little fella angry and he decided to delete everything. but what he didnt count on was we were anticipating him doing something stupid and rizzo had it all backed up..did i like him after what he was doing? hell no.was i watching for him to fuck up? yep. did he make my day when he finally did? he sure did...
and no willis i made the ofc and wmc belts.not sure where you are getting all your info from but you are obviously a bit confused. before you speak it would be a great idea to know what you are talking about. do yourself a favor and dont let jna influence you to do/say stupid things.
his site is nothing more than a direct image of what we have built here in the OFC and it is the most pathetic thing i have ever seen. and you can fight there if you want.but myself, i would rather be involved in something original and real instead of something fake.
jna is a flash in the pan and he has been beat at his own game. and it amuses me that he takes this tough guy stance AFTER he hit rizzo up practically begging to come back.like a bitch..yeah i said it.
so really gl with starting a new league but at least be original and new and quit tugging on our nuts.
i will also post up the s/s that we have that we used to match up his ip.wasnt going to post it due to privacy reasons but screw em Smile
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 12:58 pm

It's pretty easy to make a fighting website when everything on it you stole from a REAL site lol Willis, tell JnA that he is a worthless piece of shit. Had he gone off, made his own league, and NOT stolen everything from OFC, then this would not be a problem and we would not be discussing it. But your "Friend" has no creative ability and tries to rob Rizzo of all the hard work and COUNTLESS hours he has spent on this site, and tries to take members from here aswell. In my books, the guy has no class and needs to get a serious grip on reality!
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:46 pm

1. I aint beg to come back! Rizzo asked me to come back! Cuz he doesnt trust you Arcadium... Which noone should all you do is make up shit Vanilla! haha..

2. If yall thought my league was goin to fail yall would not worry about anything and just let me b! But yall see that it is doing better than your league! We have more K-1 members, more random league members, and all of our other divisions have more fighters in them exept for the main one. And also our cards are getting 100 PERCENT done!!! You can NOT say that about the OFC 360 side. Which has never 100 percent finished a card lol

3. This mass message you sending EVERYBODY on xbl that is in the UcF is a JOKE! You sound mighty desperate mental! haha!

so i got this random message on live today while i was playing ranked matches they sound desperate hahahaha listen to this msg sent by M3nt4L81

"Hi, I want to offer you and your camp something more meaningful than ranked fighting. Come check out the OFC aka "only faggots crew" and what our site has to offer you. Even if this doesn't sound like it's for you, please pretty please pass the word onto your camp. www.ofc-league.com

how sad does this all sound?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Your pathetic! Also Rizzo I have done spoken with the forumotion Admin... You caint do shit about it.. I didnt copyright. And even if I did would have to have it copyright protected. But guess what you DONT! Again just a bunch of dumbasses! (Arcadium, MentaL, and now seems to be Rizzo also!)

It will be ok Rizzo, my league on 360 is better than your 360 league! Its ok! Life will go on! Sucks that ur so worried that you wont have a life after u loose your 360 side! hahaha!
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 1:56 pm

MetsFan07 wrote:
1. I aint beg to come back! Rizzo asked me to come back! Cuz he doesnt trust you Arcadium... Which noone should all you do is make up shit Vanilla! haha..

2. If yall thought my league was goin to fail yall would not worry about anything and just let me b! But yall see that it is doing better than your league! We have more K-1 members, more random league members, and all of our other divisions have more fighters in them exept for the main one. And also our cards are getting 100 PERCENT done!!! You can NOT say that about the OFC 360 side. Which has never 100 percent finished a card lol

3. This mass message you sending EVERYBODY on xbl that is in the UcF is a JOKE! You sound mighty desperate mental! haha!

so i got this random message on live today while i was playing ranked matches they sound desperate hahahaha listen to this msg sent by M3nt4L81

"Hi, I want to offer you and your camp something more meaningful than ranked fighting. Come check out the OFC aka "only faggots crew" and what our site has to offer you. Even if this doesn't sound like it's for you, please pretty please pass the word onto your camp. www.ofc-league.com

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!! Your pathetic! Also Rizzo I have done spoken with the forumotion Admin... You caint do shit about it.. I didnt copyright. And even if I did would have to have it copyright protected. But guess what you DONT! Again just a bunch of dumbasses! (Arcadium, MentaL, and now seems to be Rizzo also!)

It will be ok Rizzo, my league on 360 is better than your 360 league! Its ok! Life will go on! Sucks that ur so worried that you wont have a life after u loose your 360 side! hahaha!

You do realize everyone in your league is from here and the others are from your former camp here? Try building up a true member base before you talk shit. You sound pretty threatened too the way you ban people just like that everytime someone from OFC goes there.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gogomoplata

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:00 pm

Thats funny all the members from here that are there like it WAY better and also 30% of my mebers aint from here so yea getting my own member base. And also Rua you dont know as good cuz u aint on 360. But I pretty much made the 360 up here. I made things active.. I kept things updated. Im a WAY better admin than M3nt4L and arcadium. Time will tell.. 360 here aint active at all... Im gone and STILL im causing the only active thing here for 360 lol
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:04 pm

MetsFan07 wrote:
Thats funny all the members from here that are there like it WAY better and also 30% of my mebers aint from here so yea getting my own member base. And also Rua you dont know as good cuz u aint on 360. But I pretty much made the 360 up here. I made things active.. I kept things updated. Im a WAY better admin than M3nt4L and arcadium. Time will tell.. 360 here aint active at all... Im gone and STILL im causing the only active thing here for 360 lol

Lol, I fucking own a 360. I will murder you any day. It's kind of funny because you have 96 members (like 3 being my accounts) and like 10 other troll accounts from here. Then you have: You, PrivateRadio, Ego Trip, DanHardy, Tadpole and the rest of this sides 360 division. So only about 15 of your sign ups are probably legit.
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:09 pm

MetsFan07 wrote:

Also like to point out that you call us pathetic when you've made, what? 3 accounts crying? 4? A whole post about you being butt hurt over a few bans? Get the fuck over it. You COPIED this league. Call us pathetic? You can't even get your own format. Get real kid, go back to running your Strikeforce version of the OFC.
Back to top Go down
JON_813
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
JON_813

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:45 pm

wow jna you sir just reach an all time low. to start off sir learn your copyright laws. once admin release this website to the public it is automatically copyrighted that includes the images like the belts that you stole.

Also sir if you really don't care why keep making countless accounts to arguing with us. to me at least that seem like you caring and just a tad bit worry. Also do you want to know why your copy cat league got its first card done 100% the reason is sir is you have almost no members compare to us. meaning smaller card so much easier to have a 100% card.

Also if wasn't for you trying to take our members away you will have about 20 people.

anyway sir that all i have to say have a nice day

Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 2:57 pm

MetsFan07 wrote:

Poor JnA, so desperate to be in the OFC. Sorry kid but you dug your own grave you can continue wasting your time and creating new accounts here all you want its never going to get you back in. We will see if i cant do anything about you stealing from me, the forummotion admin is someone I know well so like I said enjoy your league while it lasts, would have rather have seen you run it into the ground like you will without a doubt but I suppose alternative means works just as well.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:03 pm

Yeah editing SportyDog's work is real low, he's busy enough and he took his little time to help this league, and you just squandered his shit you bitch.
Back to top Go down
Imentiu
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Imentiu

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 05, 2010 3:33 pm

Sometimes I like to put things up my butt.
Back to top Go down
http://lifelovefuckup.blogspot.com/
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all 360 members
Page 2 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next