Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

To all 360 members

Go down 
+21
Undertaker
szpek64
Imentiu
JON_813
Rua
-ArcadiuM-
Willis 306
O.T.B
Aldo Thee Apache
memphis0789
Z-O-N-A
Lil_Copper
kj229385
vish_88
Andrew Oneten
Chriscanuck
Tha Premiere
M3nt4L81
Bobby_Boulders
Timaobjj
Rizzo
25 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :
To all 360 members - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9To all 360 members - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

To all 360 members - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 7:09 pm

yeah just to be clear i totally dont compete there lol im with uff the ofc the uoc and ufcg (and possibly gamebattles)but not the ucf lol i just paly in every other league im not getting banned from the most fun one
Back to top Go down
tokimus maximus
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :
To all 360 members - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9To all 360 members - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeSun Aug 08, 2010 11:22 pm

yea i only fight in this league and i like most of the people ive met here aint no way im goin elsewhere
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 12:12 am

Girls Love Guns wrote:
I just recieved some info that someone registered with the UCF using my GT and forum name. Also that there are several other "imposters" posting BS over there under different OFC members names. I am not competing in the UCF and I WILL find out who is trying to steal my id. That shit is not cool, I already have some names of people doing it but I am waiting to find out who specifically used my name first. You chumps know who you are and you will all be exposed very soon...
I think the person who did this should man up.

Mongo man up
Back to top Go down
DA x Prodigy
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
DA x Prodigy

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 7:53 am

I was inviteed to JnA's league but I believe in loyalty. I cant belive thise
Back to top Go down
Bubba
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
Bubba

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 2:52 pm

im not leaving a league because the admins cant get along.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 6:36 pm

Girls Love Guns wrote:
I just recieved some info that someone registered with the UCF using my GT and forum name. Also that there are several other "imposters" posting BS over there under different OFC members names. I am not competing in the UCF and I WILL find out who is trying to steal my id. That shit is not cool, I already have some names of people doing it but I am waiting to find out who specifically used my name first. You chumps know who you are and you will all be exposed very soon...
nobody is trying to steal your ID or do anything to you.. i KNOW you dont compete in the UcF and thats a good thing.. i wanted to strike the UcF back with some Bluewaffles.. (Kinda like they did) so i had to act like someone from here.. (Xbox user) and ur name just showed up first lol.. nice name btw >_>

but for real bro..dont take this too serious.. i just used ur name cause it just came up lol..

and people who were in the chatbox (in here) with me knew i was girls love guns. so you're safe Wink

i apologize.
Back to top Go down
Rua
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Rua

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:01 pm

Mongo wrote:
Girls Love Guns wrote:
nobody is trying to steal your ID or do anything to you.. i KNOW you dont compete in the UcF and thats a good thing.. i wanted to strike the UcF back with some Bluewaffles.. (Kinda like they did) so i had to act like someone from here.. (Xbox user) and ur name just showed up first lol.. nice name btw >_>

but for real bro..dont take this too serious.. i just used ur name cause it just came up lol..

and people who were in the chatbox (in here) with me knew i was girls love guns. so you're safe Wink

i apologize.

lol
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/gogomoplata
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 09, 2010 11:41 pm

Mongo wrote:
Girls Love Guns wrote:

i apologize.

You shouldnt think this is so light hearted, you used his name to post a bunch of nonsense so naturally thats going to give a lot of people a lot of misconception about him and its undeserved. I am not going to get into this with you any more publically but I want everyone to know that this will NOT be tolerated here, slandering another members name in this way will be dealt with and dealt with harshly so let this be a warning to everyone because the most important thing to me is protecting you all. Expect a PM soon Mongo.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: To all 360 members   To all 360 members - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

To all 360 members
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4