Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)

Go down 
+26
Money_Mike-11
md_finest
Slackerz
OFC SUCKS BALLS
General_AK47
Droppin-Gangstaz
jhook05
shippy-1986
jsk1001
vish_88
mmaeric
Hulkster311
CJ178KILLA
STAN
morpheues
NockedOut
war pastora
Ray_King-l3ong-
havoc19884
G-E-O
jbumbalough
Undertaker
NemStar3
Vito
HaZzErEd
Chriscanuck
30 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next
AuthorMessage
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :
(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Right_bar_bleue

(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeWed Sep 08, 2010 7:31 pm

Get the fights done, and post your results here!
Back to top Go down
HaZzErEd
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 7:55 pm

hazzered losses to hurricane but this is bullshit i was winning the fight both rounds then no lag nothing says he left so we fight agian now all the work i did to win was usless and i lose so fuck this all these cheating little fags that use subs 4 position and hold cage clinch and now this wow good group of guys
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:04 pm

i didn't left man i can't even say sorry to you cause of THQ serwer problems how could i left while i'm counter punchin you with left hand knock u down i was disappointed as same as u
but on psn u said ok and invite me again now u got problem cause you lost ur belt dont blame me about something what is not my fault

TheHurricane84 defeats HaZzErEd via TKO in 3rd round
and become NEW LHW CHAMPION

Damage him
head 100
body 58
Damage me
head 95
body 39
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
HaZzErEd
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:06 pm

i dont care about the belt it is not the point u can have it it is the point that u know u were about to lose nd no u deff did not knock me down u lieing ass bitch fuck off keep the belt ur bullshit tctics are not worth m time u fuckign cheep ass bitch and yea i did invite you cause im not a piece of trash but i guess u are so have fun asshole
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:09 pm

GROW UP KID
Back to top Go down
HaZzErEd
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:12 pm

you serious ur ganna call me a kid really dude close your cock sucker keep my name out your mouth and we can move on
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm

OMG u r realy angry lol wrrrr u make me laugh
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:14 pm

did u guys tape the fight? just do a rematch if its this much contereversy and if harrard was goona win 1st fight i think he deserves a rematch
Back to top Go down
HaZzErEd
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:17 pm

thank you i agree but w/e let him have it im sure he sent in reults the sec he won dont matter if it takes that kinda stuff to get tittle i dont want it
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:41 pm

HaZzErEd wrote:
thank you i agree but w/e let him have it im sure he sent in reults the sec he won dont matter if it takes that kinda stuff to get tittle i dont want it
THQ servers often disconnect people WITHOUT lag in the middle of a fight.... it has happened a million times to me and everyone who plays this game... Since you guys did the rematch, the results will stand. In the future, if at all possible, please record any fights you have, so that i may review them for cheating.
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Sep 09, 2010 8:47 pm

http://community.ufcundisputed.com/forums/topic/368690?&p=ps
Quote :
1) We are working on a fix for the mid-match disconnects which usually occur during the 2nd Round or later of an Online match.
i think that many had an unexpected disconects playing online ranked with not losing or earning points i tell this again DONT BLAME ME for something what is not my fault
I NEVER QUIT
Edit:
Thank you Chris
My every next fight will be recorded no doubt.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

Undertaker (Dan henderson) Defeats Jbum (W.silva) via RNC Very Happy

Damage :

Me : 60/10

him : 63/83
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:57 pm

jbumbalough loses to underertaker 2nd round gf bro

aghhhh what is with this lagg?...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 1:58 pm

jbumbalough wrote:
jbumbalough loses to underertaker 2nd round gf bro

aghhhh what is with this lagg?...
true.. i had lag too.. but i think its because i was streaming the fight lol..

i couldnt stand-up with this much of lag lol
Back to top Go down
jbumbalough
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
jbumbalough

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeFri Sep 10, 2010 2:01 pm

yea, was bad but o well lol gf neway,
Back to top Go down
G-E-O
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
G-E-O

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:35 pm

Georgios__ (Mir) defeats Havoc19884 (Severn) by arm triangle in round 2.

gf homie
Back to top Go down
havoc19884
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
havoc19884

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 6:48 pm

yeah gf confirmed. Next time my shine wont be so horrible Wink. Close fight tho if i could stood up Frank mir face would be smashed again lol.

Goodluck in Your title defense or ofc.
Back to top Go down
Ray_King-l3ong-
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Ray_King-l3ong-

WARNING :

PostSubject: Unl3estritten defeats latino_nicaragua    (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:19 pm

Unl3estritten defeats latino_nicaragua by TKO in 1st Round
Back to top Go down
war pastora
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Sep 11, 2010 8:43 pm

i confirm i lost to Unl3estritten by tko in 1st
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:17 pm

NockedOut (Sean Sherk) wins via Ankle Lock 2:43 remaining in the 3rd round against Morpheus (BJ Penn)

Good fight overall I dominated him in the 1st he dominated me in the 2nd, then I kinda took over the 3rd and saw the opportunity of a submission when he had low stamina. Good fight.
Back to top Go down
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 8:23 pm

Confirm.. At least prediction of the match is different as what you and sensual expected..

Gf bro 1-1 hope we have the rubber match in the near future. Its really competitive fighting a guy who cant accept the truth that ou lost!!!

I edited the msg coz ur some ind of a moron to msg me in psn!! Fuck that!!

Last edited by morpheues on Mon Sep 13, 2010 12:07 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Sep 12, 2010 10:21 pm

morpheues wrote:
Confirm.. At least prediction of the match is different as what you and sensual expected..

Gf bro 1-1 hope we have the rubber match in the near future. Its really competitive fighting with you much respect! godbless

I coulda subbed you with a RNC in the first round, just decided not to but I guess that was stupid. Since I got dominated in the 2nd round because I underestimated you.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeMon Sep 13, 2010 11:56 am

morpheues wrote:

Gf bro 1-1 hope we have the rubber match in the near future. Its really competitive fighting a guy who cant accept the truth that ou lost!!!

I edited the msg coz ur some ind of a moron to msg me in psn!! Fuck that!!

There are new rules about flaming in threads. That's your first warning.
Back to top Go down
CJ178KILLA
BANNED
CJ178KILLA

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 3:49 am

iToney (Matt Serra) wins jsk1001 (Royce Gracie) by ankle lock at the end of round 1 at 4:42.

Good fight mister.

I will put video in ps3 video vault section. thank you very much
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeTue Sep 14, 2010 10:42 am

hulkster311 defeats MMAEric at 4:59 of round 1 with a ko on a MT whip and knee.

My opponent is new here and spent about a half hour trying to convince me to commit to k-1 rules for this fight. I said I like to stand but wouldn't promise anything. He finally agreed to fight and I landed a couple of headkicks and a flying knee right away so he shot for a takedown lol.

I got back up and rocked him standing so he started shooting for takedowns more frequently. He actually reversed me against the cage transitioned to the MT clinch and landed some good shots near the end of the round. I finally got off the cage and got some distance. I put him in the MT clinch and landed a couple of MT whips and got a last second KO.

Good fight MMAEric.

Damage to Hulkster: 37 head/16 body
Damage to MMAEric: 86 head/30body
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)   (PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

(PS3) WMC 8: Rebirth (Results and Discussion)
Page 1 of 3Go to page : 1, 2, 3  Next