Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)

Go down 
+24
md_finest
Undertaker
maitlandmauler
Myridian
Slackerz
comin4numero_uno
HaZzErEd
REK5TAH_
jbumbalough
morpheues
MrSolve
Z-O-N-A
havoc19884
BXKINGSPAZ
Vito
vish_88
Fearless
NockedOut
KO_OTHERS
STAN
Hulkster311
SugarRashad12
NemStar3
kj229385
28 posters
Go to page : 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Right_bar_bleue

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Empty
PostSubject: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 7:53 pm

Get the fights done!
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:02 pm

How does the superfight work when we are in different weight clasess
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 8:30 pm

You go to heavy weight and pick a fighter. Get ure wmc 6 and 7 fights done
Back to top Go down
SugarRashad12
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeWed Aug 25, 2010 11:34 pm

Sugarrashad12 (Hendo) TKO's Comin4numero_uno (A.Silva) in round 2

Great fight!!

1st round- We touch gloves and he comes out with some strikes while i get double underhooks, i attempt to slam him and get reversed i catch his punch and he just sits in mount down punching my head till ref stands us up. He then lands a nice combo to knock me down and then stands over me and punches which somehow rocks me. He gets on and starts wailing, i survive get up land a few headkicks and land a td where i do some GnP.
10-9 Anderson

2nd round- he comes out runs and misses a td and i get on top in sprawl i land a few punches then move to the back and then do a little GnP until he gets up. I then get a suplex and work some elbows in side control and get mount. I do some damage and he rolls over where i rock him and he survives. I get another TD which he then reverses me and stands up. I then try to take him down agian but am agianst the cage i move to a single leg where i execute a lift up slam and rock him and land 1 punch for the TKO. Good fight

Damage
Me Head 86 Body 11
Him Head 100 Body 30
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:04 am

nice win Sugar. Congrats.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:50 am

Superfight: Brock Lesnar (s-e-n-s-u-a-l 3-0) Vs. Jon Fitch (Nemstar3)

Being the amazing guy that I am, I allowed Nemstar3 to pick the division. Instead of fighting with Brock Lesnar who I always fight with, I decided to fight at his best class, since this is kind of a grudge match, to prove that I can not only dominate with my favorite weight class, but with others as well. He picked WW, and of course, I went with GSP. He picked Fitch.

GSP (S-e-n-s-u-a-l) Defeats Jon Fitch (Nemstar3) via Submission (Armbar from side control rocked) at 3:35 of Round 2.

I must say, I had a really tough time in the first round. He got some takedowns, some good transitions, but I was really off my game and played really sloppy. Wasn't concentrating, and I was really hungry lol! Instead of eating before our fight, I decided to spar... (EAT BEFORE YOU FIGHT GUYS!) 2nd Round, he got 1 takedown, but I got 2 slams and the game winning slam finished off by the armbar. Round 2 was completely mine. Hats off to Nemstar3, got a lot better since I last saw you, great fight man. The grudge matches are over =). We cool now. GF, just please, no more shit talking. It's for immature little children, and I know you are better than that =).
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:00 am

Confirm, I won round 1, 10-9 tho so i think thats the only rd you lost in the WMC lol, but second rd he got a slam and he hit me with 3 knees from side control, which i cant belive i allowed(nerves lol) that dazed me, he through 2 punched to the face and armbared me, i was close to getting out as it stalled for a little but then was forced to tap lol.

Yea bro gf the grudge match is over this was kind of like chael sonnen and silve lol me being chael sonnen

This fight could have easily be fight of the night but it was maybe 2 short lol.

U movin to ofc after this sensual?
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:12 am

NemStar3 wrote:
Confirm, I won round 1, 10-9 tho so i think thats the only rd you lost in the WMC lol, but second rd he got a slam and he hit me with 3 knees from side control, which i cant belive i allowed(nerves lol) that dazed me, he through 2 punched to the face and armbared me, i was close to getting out as it stalled for a little but then was forced to tap lol.

Yea bro gf the grudge match is over this was kind of like chael sonnen and silve lol me being chael sonnen

This fight could have easily be fight of the night but it was maybe 2 short lol.

U movin to ofc after this sensual?

I need a title defense, but it all depends on KJ... What ever he decides. He's the man. I wanna get into the hall of fame though before I do retire from the WMC =) Hopefully I can do that first.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:06 am

Sensual is moving up and inducted into HOF
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:12 am

congratz s-e-n-s-u-a-l! best of luck in OFC! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 8:14 am

Thanks KJ, Thanks KO =) Thank you to all my opponents for being such great sports, thanks KJ for the great matchups. Was a fantastic time for me here in WMC =) Great experience.
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 12:44 pm

Cain Velasquez (NockedOut) wins via KO in round 2 3:16 against Brock Lesnar (I_Am_F3arl355)

Was a decent first round he had me on bottom for the majority of the round. I scored a few reversals he scored a few reversals. 2nd round started off takedown, he got up, takedown again. And thats when it all started. Ended up doing 97% head damage and 100% body damage. Was a good fight overall. KO from full mount. Great fight Fear.

I would like to thank my camp, and my coaches (PicksN1, Tenn, and S-e-n-s-u-a-l) for helping me train for this fight and having faith for me. So I could get the W. And it turned out to be a pretty decent fight, he was a tough opponent he reversed me and he did pretty good stuff on the ground, but I got him in the full mount position and knocked him out. Thank you everybody, thank you for coming, I love you fans, I love to make fight for WMC and the fans. I would like to thank KJ for getting me into this card and Rizzo for this league. Thank you dana for being the founder of the UFC for this to be such a great league. Thank you everybody. I kick ass.
Back to top Go down
Fearless
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
Fearless

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeThu Aug 26, 2010 1:55 pm

In a rush but I lost
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 7:16 pm

KO_OTHERS ( Sean Sherk ) vs Vish_88 ( Gray Maynard )

KO wins via UD 29-28. Basically a grappling match the whole game, sorry vish
Back to top Go down
vish_88
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSat Aug 28, 2010 9:31 pm

Once again, stop saying sorry. If I had a slam in the last round, I could have taken it. It was my fault.

You fought well, you fought to win! Thumbs up to you, sir!
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 10:40 am

thanks bro, good fight once again Smile
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:03 pm

TheHurricane84 defeats havoc19884 via K.O at the beginning of the 2nd round.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) Icon_minitimeSun Aug 29, 2010 6:50 pm

BXKINGSPAZ (Sean Sherk) defeats Mr Solve(Frank Edgar) by KO in the second round good fight, maybe now you wont be such a smart ass to me lol