Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)

Go down 
+24
md_finest
Undertaker
maitlandmauler
Myridian
Slackerz
comin4numero_uno
HaZzErEd
REK5TAH_
jbumbalough
morpheues
MrSolve
Z-O-N-A
havoc19884
BXKINGSPAZ
Vito
vish_88
Fearless
NockedOut
KO_OTHERS
STAN
Hulkster311
SugarRashad12
NemStar3
kj229385
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 30, 2010 7:00 pm

true
thanks for the fight
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
REK5TAH_
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
REK5TAH_

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 31, 2010 1:00 am

Sorry for the hold up guys. REK5TAH_ defeats General_AK47 via armbar round 3.
Back to top Go down
HaZzErEd
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 2:50 pm

winner and still LHW champ tko round 2 def a god fight didnt stop for a sec lol
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 3:40 pm

HaZzErEd wrote:
winner and still LHW champ tko round 2 def a god fight didnt stop for a sec lol

Confirmed, it was a good fun competitive fight until Hazzered destroyed me against the cage with hamill uppercuts. I really didn't know that I was that hurt until I got rocked in the second round by a short uppercut from the dirty boxing clinch. Good fight Hazzered. You were too much for me today. Hopefully I can work my way back for a rematch but no sour milk here. You kicked my butt.
Back to top Go down
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:28 pm

Morpheues(F.MIR) Nockedout(B.Lesnar) via arm bar late in the 1st round

I never cheat in this game KID so just accept that you lose and be a man
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:35 pm

morpheues wrote:
Morpheues(F.MIR) Nockedout(B.Lesnar) via arm bar late in the 1st round

I never cheat in this game KID so just accept that you lose and be a man

Not confirming this. Right before that he had me in full guard and went for a sub stall then switched... then stalled again... then switched again and when i had no energy he still couldnt pull it off. That's when i went to message him for a DQ and he kept going... He said he has a video so i would like to see it as proof before this win is so called confirmed.
Back to top Go down
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:40 pm

Be a man and accept defeat you will msg me? but after the sub you go for mount and i reverse it!!! you lose fair and square and i will not give you a rematch becoz of this accusations from a noob like you!! Ive been here for a long time and never cheat... SORRY KID you lose fair and square...
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

morpheues wrote:
Be a man and accept defeat you will msg me? but after the sub you go for mount and i reverse it!!! you lose fair and square and i will not give you a rematch becoz of this accusations from a noob like you!! Ive been here for a long time and never cheat... SORRY KID you lose fair and square...

I was trying to message you and when I came back I was rocked. You said you have a video post it then. Or did you lie?
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:45 pm

from what I understand you are allowed to stall as long as you switch. You just can't stall and then start shining.
Back to top Go down
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 5:50 pm

This kid is a joke I dont want to neg with noobs like this HOPE THE LEAGUE accept noobs with right manners!! BE A MAN ACCEPT IT!!! the video is not supported by my macbookpro i cant post at the moment coz its just a spy cam....
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 6:20 pm

Sorry nocked you are allowed to stall as long as you switch so morph wins
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:14 pm

I think NockedOut was confused about the rule, because as of today or yesterday, the rule wasn't all that clear. It was a poll, and there was no official announcement about it. He thought stalls overall were illegal. If you have a video, you should post it Champ. NockedOut is questioning the win, therefore you must provide proof to prove your win. That is in the rules as well. Otherwise the match should be replayed.

Plus, NockedOut isn't even that good lol, he's my little brother. I saw the fight... My brother was dominating him. He did 50/50 damage before the sub stall, and as I saw, he stalled 2 times, and he switched 2 times... And on the 2nd stall, after the switch, he waited till all Nocked's energy was drained, then he went for sub, WHICH IS NOT ALLOWED...

Nocked went to message him while he was stalling (which I said was pretty stupid, cause he was winning the fight lol). Before the stalled subs, Nocked was winning with 50% both body and head dmg... While he went to message Champ, champ got into mount, rocked him, started TKO punching from mount, Nocked went out of his message while rocked, and found himself rocked in a submission.

Nocked got submitted, and had 80% head dmg, 3% body dmg... AND THAT WAS AFTER THE TKO PUNCHES IN MOUNT! ATLEAST 50% DMG! So Champ only had done about 30% head dmg to Nocked before the BS Subs...

The rule was definitely not clear, and even to me it was not all clear. I have fought in the WMC and submitted some guys, but they were all fair submissions. This fight was pretty ridiculous, Nocked was amazingly winning, dominantly... Then he went to message to clear up the rule (but while in a fight, which was stupid)... and lost.

The match should be replayed, KJ, please look over this. Was definitely not a fair win from my brother and I's perspective. Either have a rematch, Champ, or withdraw. My brother was clearly beating you. Or you can be a complete ass about it and take the shitty win that you got. That would be a completely un-OFC move of you.

Speaking of cowardly moves, I've seen you fight my brother in ranked CAF vs CAF... Kid slammed, went right for sub. Those are the kind of fighters that I really hate. Sub wins without fighting. It was pathetic, and I told him about it. He said I didn't know he was a good opponent, blah blah blah... Bad representation for OFC top team (one of the best if not the best camp of fighters in the game) and an OFC member.

Match should be played again, otherwise, CHAMP, you are just a pathetic coward. (NO OFFENSE)... this is the 2nd time I saw this side of you. Completely unprofessional. Oh and I'm not even mentioning the messages after the fight lol.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:21 pm

Well he didn't violate any rules but I see that as a pussy way to win but morph don't gotta rematch but if he does decide make it a bo3 with morph winnin on.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:29 pm

kj229385 wrote:
Well he didn't violate any rules but I see that as a pussy way to win but morph don't gotta rematch but if he does decide make it a bo3 with morph winnin on.

you are the man... I would do the same thing. In order to win, Nocked has to win 2 in a row... If he does beat him 2 in a row, champ loses. If champ squeezes out another cheap victory, he wins. But very pussy move on his part... Bad rep for OFC Top Team, and WMC...
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:30 pm

I think its unfair that your brother is even in this league because how do his opponent know that he is always playing himself, every-time he fights or u fight it seems that u both are there. Im not trying to say that u actually do that but Rizzo confirmed that sub stalling rule was completely taken out so u can still do it and who would quit in the middle of a match when they are dominating as u say just to say something was illegal he should have waited tilll the end of the match. I think its unfair for champ to give him a rematch when it seems to me he won fair and square and i mean NO OFFENSE to any1 in this post im just posting what i think on this situation.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:33 pm

agreed nem
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:34 pm

I do think that Kj idea is perfect for this situation tho lol
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:53 pm

If you want I can tape myself playing and me holding the controller... Lmao. Me and my brother fight completely different. Ask anyone in our camp. Nemstar are you mad that you got beat by him? Lol... Because I can prolly beat you too. If you want to fight me and see how different we fight you can fight me after i win the B/O 3 with morph.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:56 pm

Guys morph don't have to take the bo3.... If he wants to man up
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 10:58 pm

Well, Nocked challenged... And LOL! There is no way to know that I'm not fighting for him, INFACT WE ARE PROLLY THE SAME PERSON!... What is the point of me fighting for him... please explain to me... He wants to prove himself as a good fighter. I will be honest here, and tell you. I have offered him to fight CHAMP in their rematch if they do have one and CHAMP doesnt puss out like the coward he is, although I wouldn't be surprised if he would, but my brother said, NO =) I AM BETTER THAN THIS GUY! DID U SEE THE WAY HE FIGHTS?!?! I offer him to fight ranked fights against tough opponents that I know, he declines me every time.. And I actually get pissed at him for it, because he loses a lot of fights that I offer to fight for him.

Point is, there would be no point of having a new name for myself lol, and I don't wanna help him get to the top, cause its not about the prize and goal in the end, its about the ROAD to it. It's a game, and this is the fun part for him as well... Not the dumb ranked matches against guys like Champ, who go, and slam u, and then sub u right away without even giving u a chance to fight lol.

As for you nem, you should definitely not get into this... It's between Nocked, Champ, and KJ... I saw the fight, I saw the screenshots, and you have no clue wat went down, and wats goin on...

This has already been dealt with. Either Champ mans up and wins a fair fight... or he pusses out and takes the BS win that he got lol, completely unfairly... THe rule was unclear, and instead of continuing the fight as i said, he stopped and messaged him... Was really stupid of him, but he is a fair fighter and he wanted to play by the rules...

Lets say this... If i fought you nem, and i reset the ref like 10 times on the cage and won purely on that... u didn't take a video, and during the match, u got so frustrated with that bullshit, u went and PMd me about it... You put it up on the forum, and u dont have any proof about it... But I say I video taped it... You would say, im a cheater, and would ask for a rematch... I would say NOPE IM LEGIT! I SLAMMED U 5 TIMES, REVERSED U 5 TIMES, AND KO'd u the Fuck out!.... meanwile u know I have a video... wouldn't u want either a rematch, or the video posted to prove that I'm legit?... My brother got cheated this same exact way...
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:00 pm

kj229385 wrote:
Guys morph don't have to take the bo3.... If he wants to man up

If he doesn't hes a pussy... He says hes a veteran in this league... So the veteran that he is he should know the rules and stop winning like a pussy, he claims that he's good yet I dominated him up until i started messaging him, and i got rocked. So... If he wants to go for that Bo3 and not be a puss, it's his choice.
Back to top Go down
STAN
BANNED
STAN

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:01 pm

Morph, man up, don't take the cheap ass win. This league is about winning fairly, not the way you did. man the fuck up and face him. Don't be a punk ass bitch and duck him, because you know he is better than you... That would be even more pathetic on your part. You would really make a bad name for yourself and your amazing camp... In fact, I would talk to Devin/Mark, and leaders about it, to make sure you ain't gonna keep up with the BS that you are pulling in fights. Either the kid slams and auto subs in Ranked matches, or the kid stalls and switches the whole fight to win like the little pussy sub spammer that he is.

BTW, isn't sub spamming illegal in the OFC?... Switching more than once is considered sub spamming... You are going for 4 submissions in a row without letting your opponent go. Now as noob as it is, it should be illegal.
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:16 pm

NockedOut why do u have to call ppl out according to sensual i already beat u once and ill fight u whenever. Sensual i just voiced my opinion on this situation and make sure u guys all go and check the sub stalling rule because rizzo completely took OUT the SUB STALLING RULE you are allowed to sub stall. Also, why didnt u guys tape the fight because i know u sensual tape your fights. Im with u guys that there seems to be a lot of controversy in this fight and it should be a bo3 with champ up 1-0. Also sensual try to cut down on your posts i feel like im reading a book lol.
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:26 pm

NemStar3 wrote:
NockedOut why do u have to call ppl out according to sensual i already beat u once and ill fight u whenever. Sensual i just voiced my opinion on this situation and make sure u guys all go and check the sub stalling rule because rizzo completely took OUT the SUB STALLING RULE you are allowed to sub stall. Also, why didnt u guys tape the fight because i know u sensual tape your fights. Im with u guys that there seems to be a lot of controversy in this fight and it should be a bo3 with champ up 1-0. Also sensual try to cut down on your posts i feel like im reading a book lol.

Don't really remember fighting you... But probably because I don't pay attention to cafs that just sub right away lmao... But anyways besides that... It was caf... anyone can win with a 100 caf. I don't have cheap cafs sorry to break your heart. And I don't really care much. Whether he wants to Bo3 or not is his choice. If he doesn't hes a pussy. That's all I'm saying.
Back to top Go down
NemStar3
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
NemStar3

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 01, 2010 11:30 pm

I agree with u that he should fight u bo3 but youre the 1 who called me out and im just speaking the truth i lost to sensual with a caf and didnt complain and u need to stop calling ppl out and then make excuses.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)
Page 2 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next