Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)

Go down 
+24
md_finest
Undertaker
maitlandmauler
Myridian
Slackerz
comin4numero_uno
HaZzErEd
REK5TAH_
jbumbalough
morpheues
MrSolve
Z-O-N-A
havoc19884
BXKINGSPAZ
Vito
vish_88
Fearless
NockedOut
KO_OTHERS
STAN
Hulkster311
SugarRashad12
NemStar3
kj229385
28 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
AuthorMessage
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 9:32 pm

md_finest wrote:
dude i said there was no need to do the triangle to get to side control not i nvr did it, stop fucking crying about lies and soak up your loss mofo, it was a gg no need to lie but i didnt do that sub shit, you know the bell rung while i was shining so just take your loss like a man, your not bad im not bad it was a gg, point blank
ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?! it was about 8 seconds left for the round to end.. you fucking attempted the arm-triangle, RELEASED, then got into SC, then landed 3 elbows when you actually suppose to let me stand-up whatsoever.
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :
WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:39 pm

Looks like another one of DC's scams lmao.
Back to top Go down
stickyninja
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
stickyninja

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:41 pm

thats fuckin cheap!
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSat Sep 04, 2010 10:42 pm

stickyninja wrote:
thats fuckin cheap!
whats cheap
Back to top Go down
comin4numero_uno
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
comin4numero_uno

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:28 am

seriously i've seen more fighting on the boards then in the octogon wtf
Back to top Go down
http://facebook snowboarder_kid64@hotmail.com
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:43 am

Ya since u have no proof mongo mds wins
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 9:53 am

kj229385 wrote:
well done.. so now he lies about he's Arm-triangle release and u say he wins?

like.. you're so fucking stupid KJ.. First of all.. u say i cant join WMC.. Then u say i can join as long as i get mostapa al-turk or kimbo slice..

and now you're doing this.. Seriously.. stop doing your vince mcmahon Style..
Back to top Go down
Money_Mike-11
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Money_Mike-11

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 10:06 am

Money Mike11(Shane Carwin) wins via ko in 3rd against PicksN1(Brock Lesnar)
Back to top Go down
REK5TAH_
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
REK5TAH_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:23 am

KO_Others pm'd me saying that he is not goin to fight and that he is going to retire... What do I do? And why the fuck would he sign up for the GP if he was going to retire... I am pretty sure he does not want to fight me.
Back to top Go down
REK5TAH_
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
REK5TAH_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:27 am

Ok don't worry, I see i have already moved onto semis.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:44 am

i am not dodging you -_- i am retiring because school is starting and i am starting to get busy so i can barely do fights anymore. i didn't know that it would take this long so you don't need to get pissed...
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:46 am

KO_OTHERS wrote:
i am not dodging you -_- i am retiring because school is starting and i am starting to get busy so i can barely do fights anymore. i didn't know that it would take this long so you don't need to get pissed...
bro, i asked u.. can i get dan henderson?
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am

thanks kj some justice and undertaker stop bitching, a real fighter takes his win or loss gives props and moves on thats it
Back to top Go down
REK5TAH_
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
REK5TAH_

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:47 am

Sorry KO my fault. Goodluck with school n stuff.
Back to top Go down
G-E-O
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
G-E-O

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:51 am

Georgios__ (Mir) defeats trugamer5676 (Werdum) via submission (armbar) in round 1.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 11:55 am

md_finest wrote:
thanks kj some justice and undertaker stop bitching, a real fighter takes his win or loss gives props and moves on thats it
you need to stop talking you motherfucking liar.. you fucking sub-released you asshole cunt. then you go like "WHY WOULD I GO FOR A SUB WITH THIAGO SILVA?!" .. Get real asshole.. get real.
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 12:13 pm

Those are the rules UNDERTAKER do u want to go fucking look in the rules, you need video proof so stop talking shit about me. Its your word vs his and even if you have more seniority i cant give it to you. Exact thing happened to me ofc 63 so stop bitching
Back to top Go down
NockedOut
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:01 pm

Undertaker wrote:
kj229385 wrote:
well done.. so now he lies about he's Arm-triangle release and u say he wins?

like.. you're so fucking stupid KJ.. First of all.. u say i cant join WMC.. Then u say i can join as long as i get mostapa al-turk or kimbo slice..

and now you're doing this.. Seriously.. stop doing your vince mcmahon Style..

Dude you need proof for that. He has the proof that he won. If you had a video or something then it can be judged as a win... MD will live with cheating all his life it's ok.
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:17 pm

lol yeah Razz no proof so stfu and like i told kj and aldo ima finish fights in wmc, win, lose or draw im not gonna complain so yeah thanks kj for clearing that up and i dont cheat knocked up.
Back to top Go down
Undertaker
BANNED

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:27 pm

md_finest wrote:
lol yeah Razz no proof so stfu and like i told kj and aldo ima finish fights in wmc, win, lose or draw im not gonna complain so yeah thanks kj for clearing that up and i dont cheat knocked up.
alright.. no proofs this time.. Enjoy cheating with others you motherfucking cockhead.

You won't last too long anyway, You're getting banned for the double-accounts Wink
Back to top Go down
md_finest
360 UFC HW Champion
360 UFC HW Champion
md_finest

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeSun Sep 05, 2010 1:39 pm

everyone knows its not so stfu, stop spamming the forumns with this double account shit theres no proof, and im sure one day me and my bro will fight and we will put it on ofc so everyone can stfu about it,
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 12:52 am

REK5TAH_ wrote:
Sorry KO my fault. Goodluck with school n stuff.

its all good bro, best of luck in the GP and soon in the OFC.
Back to top Go down
Vito
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Vito

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 06, 2010 6:59 am

TheHurricane (R.Evans) defeats REK5TAH_ (Shogun) via TKO in 3rd round.
Damage me:
head 63
body 100
Damage him
head 100
body 38

Good fight threw the lag, he make me lot of damage in 1st and 2nd round he didnt stop at 3rd
he slamed me from back side clinch make me rocked and atempt a subbmission (to early) Rashad survived and went to offence suplex to side control, elbow and g n' p TKO.
Thanks for fight bro.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/TheHurricane84?feature=mhum
morpheues
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
morpheues

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 6:57 pm

Bxkingspaz1418( shrerk) Def Morpheues(Penn) via decision

Gf bro goodluck in the finals
Back to top Go down
BXKINGSPAZ
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
BXKINGSPAZ

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitimeTue Sep 07, 2010 7:14 pm

Confirmed Bxkingspaz1418( sherk) Def Morpheues(Penn) by unanimous decision great fight bro. I wasnt playing in this fight see this guy is the only guy to beat me since i joined this website so i needed some revenge in this fight he is a good fighter so i wasnt trying to let him beat me twice, thanks for the g luck morph im gonna try to win this whole thing & take a 1st class trip straight to ofc lol

Last edited by BXKINGSPAZ on Tue Sep 07, 2010 7:18 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://bxkingspazadr@aol.com
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)   WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion) - Page 5 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WMC 7: Grand Prix (Results and Discussion)
Page 5 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next