Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 11: K1 Signups

Go down 
+53
vegaseric
wcfleague
TenguNation
Element
mad m477
RAMPAGE-714
AZ-JOSEPH26
xSiCaRx
tsung
ja8978
dan20290
tankfagget
psudynasty
el_vocero
DaTrunk
ballinfrda808
UFGator15
nightcrawler
ILIVEFORCHRIST21
x_KiNG-x_KO-x
JUSTBLEEDUFC15
championbreed1
Mutilate
JoeSilva
BiZkiT8u
t-riz666
SupaSi
kj229385
rahliE
Chriscanuck
jessiejames4211
Underworld_Beast
BullJocks
shadownero
IrishTeets
xshhximxhidingx
K_U_S_H
Almighty Zool
Quickshot
Z-O-N-A
Izzys Ball Sac
J-RoC-2.0
UainCingMe
John Stamos
PGold3n
OC
DTF_ADED7
Izzykoopa
killswitch20
Bearded Kongo
JON_813
Ravenous Rhinos
Rizzo
57 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
AuthorMessage
tankfagget
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :
OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 3:34 pm

i want in
Back to top Go down
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 4:20 pm

I ant in as well and I will be here for the fight
Back to top Go down
psudynasty
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
psudynasty

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 6:55 pm

I posted earlier to put my name down as an alternate, but I'm not going to have internet for most of week of this tournament, so take me off please.
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeTue Aug 04, 2009 7:36 pm

whens the bracket goona be released?
Back to top Go down
jessiejames4211
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:59 am

ill fight k1 but how are we gunna decide fiighter and weight class?
Back to top Go down
dan20290
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 6:19 am

whens this startin?
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 8:59 am

RAMPAGE-714 wrote:
Why don't you go suck arizona’s dick, and shut the fuck up. People who fight on the ground have weak ass stand up game, thats why they take the fight down to the ground, you fucking moron. Why don't you learn how to strike standind bitch, and quit crying and kissing people's asses.

You need to go fucking learn how to mind your own business, KID.
So just go fuck yourself. PUNK BITCH.

Rampage just sent me this via PM. Admin, I know you like to use rankings to set the brackets up, but really want to fight Rampage-714. I will take the necessary drop in the P4P rankings to ensure that I get a first round fight with him. The reasons why his statements have upset me are as follows, in the order that they crossed my mind:

1. The false accusation that I suck Arizona's dick, whether it be figurative or literal.

2. The fact that him accusing me of sucking Arizona's dick means that he hasn’t read many of my post regarding Zona. At first, my posts were resentful because he was such an arrogant asshole and was unproven in the league. Then, my posts regarding him become those of mockery for being a dick to everyone for poorly chosen reasons, because I could no longer call him cocky due to him being good at the game. Therefore, his cockiness was clearly his confidence in himself and his skills; however misguided it may have been at the time. Then, I started looking deeper into his post and saw that he was a good guy that didn't understand that being too offensive when making a point normally leads the person he was making a point against to ignore the full meaning of his post and get offended that he was being insulting. In other words, he was hindering his own ability to communicate to people. Other than that, Zona was actually on point and a cool guy; accept for the aforementioned communication errors. I thusly gave him a lesson in tact, albeit he was rather hard-headed about it but eventually understood what I was getting at and proceeded to use my advice. He was being a more positive member of this community, and a more helpful one. He used this technique against Rampage-714 to tell him that he should train his ground game instead of being ignorant and complaining about his opponent’s play. Essentially, Zona was telling Rampage to look at the faults in his own play and get better. Rampage completely overeacted instead of acting like a reasonable person and negatively reinforced what I explained to Zona. This is why I stuck up for Arizona and is the only time I have ever done so on this site. It hardly qualified as dick sucking. It was simply encouraging him to continue to be a positive member.

3. The tone of his message was very disrespectful.

Now, on to the second sentence:

4. He goes on to state that no one in this game can be equally good in their ground game and their standing game. This is just ignorant.

5. More ignorance (and in the same sentence mind you). Rampage-714 states that anybody who takes the fight to the ground must have better ground game than standing game. This would be great logic if everyone with great stand-up always tried to work the stand-up game and never attempted to win on the ground first. This may be a rarer strategy, but a valid one. No one can knock you out from their back. So taking it to the ground is a very good strategy to start off the fight simply because you can see the other person's merits on the ground and if you don't have an inherent advantage on the ground (i.e. easily grab mount), you can just stand-up and see if you can win the fight from there. Not to say people don't test the stand-up first and then go to the ground but to say everyone who has a good stand-up game never GnP's guys out is simply ignorant.

6. It is insulting to me when I have better grammar than the guy that just called me a fucking moron.

What he said, "People who fight on the ground have weak ass stand up game, thats why they take the fight down to the ground, you fucking moron". What he should have said, "People who fight on the ground have a weak ass stand-up game, that's why they take the fight to the ground, you fucking moron". He also could have used a conjunction in there, but since he was too good for hyphens, the word "a", and an apostrophe, I won't correct him on something optional

The next sentence was even worse than the first. Have you no understanding of proper syntax, good sir?

And now Rampage’s third sentence:

7. First, he accuses me of not knowing the standing game. How would he know? He has never fought me, and I severely doubt he has talked to anyone about my playstyle. Seeing as he and I were never in the same weightclass, he wouldn't have any reason to do so. This leads to only one simple fact; he is making a baseless accusation. It's one thing to fight me and say that I have no stand-up game, but to know nothing about my playstyle and make opinions about it is really ignorant.

8. He told me to quit crying. Where was I crying? Please, can someone show me where I was crying and what i was crying about?

9. He told me I was kissing ass. Not only is this inherently untrue, because I didn't compliment Arizona in my exchange with Rampage; He seems to have a rather large obsession with my mouth on Arizona's body. Could this be his way of telling me he has fantasies of Arizona and I doing very dirty things with each other? I think so.

10. He tells me to mind my own business. Beside the fact that I have civil liberties allowing for freedom of speech, and I didn't type anything libelous or otherwise harming to his credibility: My response was to something he said in a public forum. If he says something public, people are going to(and rightfully so) voice their opinions. If he didn't want me to comment on what he had to say, it should have been sent in a private message.

11. He tells me to fuck myself. More fantasies about me doing sexual things. I wonder if he was contemplating whether or not my dick was long enough to fuck my self. Ten bucks says he did. Rampage, can you please not have anymore sexual thoughts about me? Admin, can I have him banned for sexually harassing me in his mind? I feel like a rape victim.

12. "Punk Bitch" is not a complete sentence.

As you can see Admin, I have a few valid reasons to want to punch Rampage-714 with my virtual fist and make him actually cry. It would be awesome if you could accommodate me on this.

Rampage; please don't respond to this message with anything beside the words, "I would love to fight Madchal, Admin. Can you please make it happen?". If you reply with anything beside those words or something closely resembling them, I will be forced to own you again with my infinitely superior reasoning skills, which happen to go excellently with my ability to talk trash. Pick on someone more your speed next time, kid.

Last edited by Madchal on Wed Aug 05, 2009 10:59 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quickshot
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Quickshot

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:26 pm

way 2 long of a post to tread there madchal
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:29 pm

good lord, and MadChal sets the league record with the longest post LOL. Ill be sure to set this up for ya though
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
DTF_ADED7
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
DTF_ADED7

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 3:48 pm

wow as much as i didnt wanna read that, i read every word and madchal made some very good valid points, especially the grammatical ones lol. i say give him the fight admin. that long post was like a campaign 2 fight rampage. VOTE FOR MADCHAL!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:20 pm

Admin wrote:
good lord, and MadChal sets the league record with the longest post LOL. Ill be sure to set this up for ya though

It's also grammatically correct jocolor
Back to top Go down
Z-O-N-A
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Z-O-N-A

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:51 pm

^^^ great post madchal ... you're right i'm a dick sometimes and I can't help but for a long time i was trying to mostly be positive here, for bout a week or so Smile but then the spectacular events of last nite/this morning went down so i'm sure i'm back to asshole status LOL

and, yes, ultimately i was just trying to tell him to improve his ground game. There is a reason my ranked comment says "Adapts to any Situation".
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeWed Aug 05, 2009 10:53 pm

A-R-I-Z-O-N-A wrote:
^^^ great post madchal ... you're right i'm a dick sometimes and I can't help but for a long time i was trying to mostly be positive here, for bout a week or so Smile but then the spectacular events of last nite/this morning went down so i'm sure i'm back to asshole status LOL

and, yes, ultimately i was just trying to tell him to improve his ground game. There is a reason my ranked comment says "Adapts to any Situation".

You never need to tell me that I'm right, we'll just assume it. It'll save us a lot of time. Very Happy
Back to top Go down
The Boi Stanford
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
The Boi Stanford

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:04 pm

I want in on this, Stand-up only is a sick idea, I AM IN
Back to top Go down
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeThu Aug 06, 2009 2:17 pm

Admin wrote:

Nope, I posted my FAQ in the TOF section, it's WAY longer than this.

BUT, I think MadChal was right in his long post: all his points make sense and he seems like an intelligent person, contrary to Rampage-714. No wonder Machdal is now a Showboater, we are intelligent fighters in Showboat!

Destroy that trash talkin' Rampage, MAdChal!!!!
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Copper
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 12:38 pm

Im in
Chris is going to cripple all of y'all

Last edited by Copper on Fri Aug 07, 2009 3:46 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:03 pm

Im in admin sign me up
Back to top Go down
KSTOKES
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
KSTOKES

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 2:21 pm

just got back from holz and im up for this...my stand up game is better Razz
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 3:48 pm

And I'm in =D. And Gray is gonna............is gonna.......gonna

do stuff.....

I guess
Back to top Go down
UainCingMe
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: y   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitimeFri Aug 07, 2009 7:34 pm

i posted a long time ago but i want in admin.thanks
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 11: K1 Signups   OFC 11: K1 Signups - Page 6 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 11: K1 Signups
Page 6 of 6Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6