Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

OFC 15 News

Go down 
+30
shadownero
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
macduke
Ravenous Rhinos
dallaspens7
Underworld_Beast
xshhximxhidingx
Skwiz
dueceloose
championbreed1
rahliE
DaTrunk
kj229385
Chriscanuck
x_KiNG-x_KO-x
IrishTeets
infinite
MrSolve
Z-O-N-A
WhyEricWhy
JOEYMCVAY
OC
Almighty Zool
UainCingMe
xSiCaRx
Quickshot
SupaSi
pvik20
J-RoC-2.0
Rizzo
34 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3
AuthorMessage
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 15 News - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 15 News - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

OFC 15 News - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:22 am

chriscanuck wrote:
well im not over excited at the idea of an all ground game. BUT i feel like it could be fun. as long as people do NOT use the gay sub glitch, where they enter into and out of a sub attempt and it drains your stamina! that should be illegal! but sign me up!

The trick with sub spamming is to perform a MINOR transition immediately when the spammer release the sub.

EX 1: The spammer is in side control and you have a BJJ guy ---> just perform the side control sweep to end the spam.

EX 2: The spammer is in side control and you have a Wrestler ---> perform a minor transition to regain half guard. the spammer can't try a sub from half guard down.

Tried this MULTIPLE times on ranked (20+) and I can say IT WORKS without a doubt. The ONLY time I got sub spammed was months ago in a super-laggy game.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
Underworld_Beast
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Underworld_Beast

WARNING :
OFC 15 News - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9OFC 15 News - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 8:23 am

Damn that card is going straight down the drain. I guess most players prefer the stand up. A shame. I hope we can find AT LEAST 4-6 players to have a small MAIN card of grappling matches. If not, let's do a normal card.
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/user/UnderworldBeast1
xshhximxhidingx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 10:13 am

Underworld_Beast wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
well im not over excited at the idea of an all ground game. BUT i feel like it could be fun. as long as people do NOT use the gay sub glitch, where they enter into and out of a sub attempt and it drains your stamina! that should be illegal! but sign me up!

The trick with sub spamming is to perform a MINOR transition immediately when the spammer release the sub.

EX 1: The spammer is in side control and you have a BJJ guy ---> just perform the side control sweep to end the spam.

EX 2: The spammer is in side control and you have a Wrestler ---> perform a minor transition to regain half guard. the spammer can't try a sub from half guard down.

Tried this MULTIPLE times on ranked (20+) and I can say IT WORKS without a doubt. The ONLY time I got sub spammed was months ago in a super-laggy game.
]

100 % accurate. I have never been sub spammed successfully as I use this exact tactic to get away from it.
Back to top Go down
mystile-iceman
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
mystile-iceman

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 6:57 pm

just to let it be known id rather be on the undercard for this one and not in the tourney
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitimeMon Aug 31, 2009 7:24 pm

its a lose/lose situation to participate in this if u ask me even if u win people will discredit ur record and if u lose its a loss on ur ofc record even though its only ground game and not ofc normal rules
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: OFC 15 News   OFC 15 News - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

OFC 15 News
Page 3 of 3Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season I Archive-
Jump to: