Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

K-1- Rebirth

Go down 
+12
Izzykoopa
Ricta123
Ravenous Rhinos
UainCingMe
Lil_Copper
OC
xZuGx
Quickshot
GSP_wnage
Drenek
kj229385
killswitch20
16 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2
AuthorMessage
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :
K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Empty
PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:48 pm

after I finish my match i want to vs ILIVEFORCHRIST21 just because I hate all religions especially those as corrupt and foul as christianity
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :
K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeWed Sep 16, 2009 7:53 pm

ready??
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:06 pm

i am so sorry I did not realise that I was still in the K!s. Sorry to all my opps for not sowing up
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 5:07 pm

shadownero wrote:
after I finish my match i want to vs ILIVEFORCHRIST21 just because I hate all religions especially those as corrupt and foul as christianity
your a homo and you will def be beat to a bloody pulp
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:48 pm

eazdollaz wrote:
shadownero wrote:
your a homo and you will def be beat to a bloody pulp
I'm sure nero was kidding....

Eaz are you a christian?

And I have no feelings for this for I am atheist.
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 6:56 pm

shadownero wrote:

dude
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeThu Sep 17, 2009 7:03 pm

shadownero wrote:

lol does someone have some issues that they need to talk about, way to come out of left field with that one
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:49 am

I only have issues about christianity really and I really do hate that religion and thanks for the gay bashing its not like its untypical of a christian.

Really its the fact about the "holy crusades" spanish inquisition, decimation of the first nations people, the molestation of countless children by "holy" men, the residential schools along many other things such as Hilter who was catholic and the KKK which did most of their deeds under the Bible and if you read the ten comandments it talks about destroying any other relgious items that do not associate themselves with christianity.

I also find it funny how one mans view became so popular because everyone should know that the bible was created by a man not some fictional character named GOD or some man who was apparently named jesus (which did not exist) It was written by a guy trying to scam Idiots into following something he made up and looks like he succeeded in doing so.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:03 am

^ Nice. Imma just throw a line in here.

"It was not God who created people, but it was people who created God." - Cowboy Bebop

There just felt like that was needed.......

Last edited by Lil_Copper on Fri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:30 am

nice quote lil copper
Back to top Go down
kj229385
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
kj229385

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 7:39 am

i respect ure opion shadow and lil copper but i christian and i just think that it just what u believe in u have to just beleive GOD there, there not going to be much proof besides the bible(it b pretty hard for 1 guy to make all that up)
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 11:32 am

it wouldnt be hard many people have since made religions such as scienctology, hell harry potter could become a religion
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:50 pm

I wanna make it clear that i am also an atheist but the reason i made the post is because i dont think this is the place to be making these post and also i don't think its right to be calling ILIVEFORCHRIST out how about you show a little respect to him, he never post anything about anybody and is nothing if not respectful.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 2:58 pm

so are you saying he shouldnt know what his religion (that he blindly follows) has done?
I want to let him know that he has picked a religion that demeans people and kills for no reason other then the fact that they want to, I have nothing against him personally but spiritually I hate christianity and I will do to them what so many of them do to others regaurdless of whether they themselves do it.
Back to top Go down
shadownero
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
shadownero

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:05 pm

also I am not saying anything bad to him in anyway I said I want to have a crack at him and I gave my reasoning if you dont like it then ignore it and just deal with the matches.

I never said Iliveforchrist is a fag jew killer or anything like that I just stated some simple facts of what christianity has done if he wants to ignore it then thats fine if he wants to argue thats good aswell but I have facts on my side and also logic now you can all read this as oh he is just hating on christianity for no reason (even though my reason was stated above clearly) but in truth I dont think anyone would follow that relgion once they realise how bad and corrupt it really is anyway I offer him his choice he can think about what the christians have done and change his religion or he can be ignorant to the facts and stick with it I'm sure hitler and all the pedo's up in "heaven" will appreciate it.

Think of it this way if I said I'm a nazi and you said hey your people killed millions of jews
is that really ripping on me or anything? or is it simple fact?
Back to top Go down
killswitch20
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
killswitch20

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 3:14 pm

like i said this isn't the place to be making your anti-religious comments, so from now on if you wanna post them the thread is called the soap opera thread that's where you'll post otherwise i'll delete your comments from this thread.
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:14 pm

killswitch20 wrote:
like i said this isn't the place to be making your anti-religious comments, so from now on if you wanna post them the thread is called the soap opera thread that's where you'll post otherwise i'll delete your comments from this thread.
Killswitch is right.
Shadownero, dicuss this somewhere else, like in the general discussion or Sopa Opera Digest. Even though I'm an atheist I respect people and their beliefs even though I don't get the same treatment back (Damn strong religious people)

I just felt like putting that quote here. ILIVEFORCHRIST, I respect you and your beliefs even though we are differents planes of thought.

please just lets us get back to K-1
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 4:20 pm

Lil_Copper wrote:
killswitch20 wrote:
Killswitch is right.
Shadownero, dicuss this somewhere else, like in the general discussion or Sopa Opera Digest. Even though I'm an atheist I respect people and their beliefs even though I don't get the same treatment back (Damn strong religious people)

I just felt like putting that quote here. ILIVEFORCHRIST, I respect you and your beliefs even though we are differents planes of thought.

please just lets us get back to K-1

Seriously
Back to top Go down
Izzys Ball Sac
OFC Blue Belt
OFC Blue Belt
Izzys Ball Sac

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeFri Sep 18, 2009 6:22 pm

Hey Oscar you wanna spar some time?
Back to top Go down
KSTOKES
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
KSTOKES

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 7:30 pm

if it aint to late then ill fight on this card.. know i only joined k1 today but ill fight in it if there someone for me
Back to top Go down
xZuGx
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
xZuGx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitimeMon Sep 21, 2009 8:55 pm

dude tof and k-1 are both laggin Mad
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: K-1- Rebirth   K-1- Rebirth - Page 2 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

K-1- Rebirth
Page 2 of 2Go to page : Previous  1, 2