Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Please respond here

Go down 
+32
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
Daair2gund
Chriscanuck
J-RoC-2.0
Bearded Kongo
x_XOpticX_x
DevinSkiLLzriLL
GSP_wnage
MrSolve
cant_win420
Ozura
xZuGx
championbreed1
AZ-JOSEPH26
blitzin_u
Quickshot
WhyEricWhy
Izzys Ball Sac
bawx
Plissken
E_H_J
xSiCaRx
T_BUCK7
Timaobjj
Nissai99
daniel day lewis
Ricta123
Izzykoopa
Lil_Copper
shadownero
OC
Rizzo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :
Please respond here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Please respond here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

Please respond here - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 3:16 pm

lol, why would i kidnap a palestinian kid? You're the one having problems with palestine, throwing rocks and shit at each other...
Back to top Go down
Daair2gund
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
Daair2gund

WARNING :
Please respond here - Page 3 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Please respond here - Page 3 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 4:09 pm

from us
100% Haitian
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 5:46 pm

Actually the palestine are the only ones throwing rocks lol.

No need to kidnap then, you probably got some palestinian uncle somewhere, ask him how to use kids as a human shield, i'm sure he will help you, after all you iranian could help that - it sure as hell works for your fellow guys Smile
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:37 pm

why the hell would i have a palestinian uncle somewhere? You are well aware that iranians and palestinians do not share anything out of the ordinary...whereas your beloved country is killing poor palestinians and trying to cover it by saying that they throw rocks!!!

greedy israeli
Back to top Go down
xSiCaRx
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
xSiCaRx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 6:56 pm

nissai99 wrote:
Actually the palestine are the only ones throwing rocks lol.

No need to kidnap then, you probably got some palestinian uncle somewhere, ask him how to use kids as a human shield, i'm sure he will help you, after all you iranian could help that - it sure as hell works for your fellow guys Smile
If "throwing rocks" is an euphemism, I gotta say that if that were true, Israel would have lost the war LONG ago.
Back to top Go down
J-RoC-2.0
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
J-RoC-2.0

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 7:49 pm

bawx wrote:
why the hell would i have a palestinian uncle somewhere? You are well aware that iranians and palestinians do not share anything out of the ordinary...whereas your beloved country is killing poor palestinians and trying to cover it by saying that they throw rocks!!!

greedy israeli

LOL yall 2 arguing reminds me of "Don't Mess With The Zohan"
Back to top Go down
https://www.youtube.com/dime770mma
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 11, 2009 9:09 pm

HOLY FUCK! admin was kidding when he said this was a racist card so everyone drop the fuckin retarded racist comments cause your all fuckin retards! EVERYONE IS!!!! EVEN I AM!!!!... i don't know what im talking about anymore
Back to top Go down
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:43 am

ARIZONA

MEXICAN
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 1:55 am

lol, chill out canuck Very Happy i dont really care about him. im not even arguing seriously...although i think he kinda took it personally, like they all do.
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:30 am

Of course i took it seriously, you a freaking racist... when you say to a black man "hi niggro, go back to africa" you could expect him to get mad, same when you tell to jew "greedy long nose rock thrower" nothing i hate more than than racist people - and i dont give a freaking fuck if you are iranian, palestinian, somalian or just a fucking pussy hiding a computer screen and talking smack.

And no, no one in the world is killing people for the reason of "throwing rocks" you dumbass, only Swedish moron who's living in his spoiled country and probably never heard of a real war besides on the news would insist that a war that is taking long more than 60 years based on throwing rocks.

You probably should watch more of that iranian community daily news edition in Goteborg or wherever the fuck you live. fucking retard.

And the only ones greedy are your parents, living their "wonderful" motherland for sweden, too bad you dont live in Iran right now, suits you right fag.
Back to top Go down
havoc19884
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
havoc19884

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 10:08 am

lol at this thread. anyways im

Canadian
white
english/french
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 12:05 pm

lol, YES. Let's jump to conclusions only based on the fact that you know where I live. And what the hell do you know about my experiences? I am not a racist. I do, however, find it rather enjoying to mess with israeli people, because they tend to take everything so serious.

And come on, are you serious? Why are my parents greedy? Because they realized that they wouldnt be free in a country like Iran after the revolution in '79, and therefore decided to flee the country? Yes, they flew in 1st class directly to Sweden and were given CEO posts. Don't be so ignorant.

FYI, Swedish television doesnt show news about the situation in Iran. I use the internet and relatives to stay updated. And why would I be a fag? I have not made any indications of sexual opinions. But I guess that's how you judge people in Israel?

Anyways, I'm not gonna get too serious. I advice you to calm down and stop calling everyone who makes a joke about jews on a friggin internet messageboard racists....it's pathetic.
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:06 pm

I'm not calling every person who makes jokes about jews racist...
But a person who just noticed someone saying he's from israel (didnt even claimed i'm jew-i'm actually only half jew), and directly decided to call him "greedy", "goldstein" and "big nose" is straight up racist rather you would admit it or not.
It's like meeting some Chinese person and calling him "yellow", "math freak" and "diagonal".
The examples regarding the black people already has done.

You should learn fucking respect thats all... because it seems your parents skipped that part (and from having iranian parents i'll say it's really suprising), too bad i dont live in your area buddy Smile
Back to top Go down
OC
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
OC

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:13 pm

STOP THE RACISM!!!!!!!
ITS RETARDED, WERE ALL HUMAN BEINGS!!!!!!!!!!!!
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 3:20 pm

hulkster311, white and native american (penobscot) living in Maine
Back to top Go down
MrSolve
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
MrSolve

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:37 pm

how can you be half jewish lol
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:55 pm

Religion stays out of the family, dad is a jew, mom chrisitan, they both dont really care...
half jewish i guess? Smile
Back to top Go down
bawx
OFC Orange Belt
OFC Orange Belt
bawx

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 4:59 pm

lol, believe me. I respect most people, and show my respect in the best way possible. I still respect you, you havent done anything to lose my respect. And I still cant understand how you can be offended by someone on the god damn internet.

I really didnt think people would take things so seriously on the internet. I make jokes about everything, because they are JOKES. If you dont share my view of jokes, then I apologize. If you were seriously offended, I apologize once more.

I thought I made it very clear that the big nose, greedy and goldstein comments were pure jokes, since I dont know shit about you.
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 5:02 pm

Peace out bro, it's cool when you describe it like that.
But when doing it over & over you should understand how some people (yeah i got short fuse) can eventually get pissed off.
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:24 pm

MrSolve wrote:
basically, most of the time he cheaps out and only buy's shit when it's on sale...but sometimes he goes all out and buys it at regular price Very Happy and only sometimes does he talk with an annoying tone to his voice...
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 7:48 pm

chriscanuck wrote:
MrSolve wrote:
basically, most of the time he cheaps out and only buy's shit when it's on sale...but sometimes he goes all out and buys it at regular price Very Happy and only sometimes does he talk with an annoying tone to his voice...
so do you see what i did there? i made a RACIST comment. but it doesn't mean shit cause im kidding around! so everyone can just suck my canadian balls and get over this racist stuff cause we are all racist in our own way! if you see an "AFRICAN" person walking down your street in beat up clothing, low pants, bandana, and sunglass then 90% of people are gonna be more suspisious of him then the 17 year old white dude dressed in slacks and a turtle neck! WE ARE ALL RACIST! Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Izzykoopa
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Izzykoopa

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 8:03 pm

chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
MrSolve wrote:
so do you see what i did there? i made a RACIST comment. but it doesn't mean shit cause im kidding around! so everyone can just suck my canadian balls and get over this racist stuff cause we are all racist in our own way! if you see an "AFRICAN" person walking down your street in beat up clothing, low pants, bandana, and sunglass then 90% of people are gonna be more suspisious of him then the 17 year old white dude dressed in slacks and a turtle neck! WE ARE ALL RACIST! Very Happy
Shut up you smelly canadian
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeThu Nov 12, 2009 9:23 pm

Bashfronlisporgincolgath wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
MrSolve wrote:
Shut up you smelly canadian
see izzy is a racist aswell! lol
Back to top Go down
Nissai99
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Nissai99

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 8:03 am

As far as i know Canada isnt a race, as far as i know...

Canadian hippie
Back to top Go down
macduke
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 4:29 pm

Canadian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 3 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please respond here
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season I Archive-
Jump to: