Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Please respond here

Go down 
+32
XxOSCAR_KILLAxX
Daair2gund
Chriscanuck
J-RoC-2.0
Bearded Kongo
x_XOpticX_x
DevinSkiLLzriLL
GSP_wnage
MrSolve
cant_win420
Ozura
xZuGx
championbreed1
AZ-JOSEPH26
blitzin_u
Quickshot
WhyEricWhy
Izzys Ball Sac
bawx
Plissken
E_H_J
xSiCaRx
T_BUCK7
Timaobjj
Nissai99
daniel day lewis
Ricta123
Izzykoopa
Lil_Copper
shadownero
OC
Rizzo
36 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4
AuthorMessage
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :
Please respond here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Please respond here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

Please respond here - Page 4 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeFri Nov 13, 2009 5:52 pm

nissai99 wrote:
As far as i know Canada isnt a race, as far as i know...

Canadian hippie
well shut your face! how bout that then! lol
Back to top Go down
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :
Please respond here - Page 4 Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Please respond here - Page 4 Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:15 pm

Just give the jew and the arabian a fight and leave out the bad race/country karma please!!

I'm Danish and my ethnicity is VIKING!
Back to top Go down
Chriscanuck
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Chriscanuck

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 4:52 pm

SupaSi wrote:
Just give the jew and the arabian a fight and leave out the bad race/country karma please!!

I'm Danish and my ethnicity is VIKING!
Ok OK im not really canadian!.....i am a jedi knight. i could not tell anyone for obvious reason but now you know...
Back to top Go down
Lil_Copper
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Lil_Copper

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 8:43 pm

IzzyKoopa wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
MrSolve wrote:
how can you be half jewish lol
basically, most of the time he cheaps out and only buy's shit when it's on sale...but sometimes he goes all out and buys it at regular price Very Happy and only sometimes does he talk with an annoying tone to his voice...
so do you see what i did there? i made a RACIST comment. but it doesn't mean shit cause im kidding around! so everyone can just suck my canadian balls and get over this racist stuff cause we are all racist in our own way! if you see an "AFRICAN" person walking down your street in beat up clothing, low pants, bandana, and sunglass then 90% of people are gonna be more suspisious of him then the 17 year old white dude dressed in slacks and a turtle neck! WE ARE ALL RACIST! Very Happy
Shut up you smelly canadian
You're Canadian too.

So shut yourself up, ya damn dirty Canadian.
Back to top Go down
GSP_wnage
BANNED
GSP_wnage

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeTue Nov 17, 2009 9:42 pm

Lil_Copper wrote:
IzzyKoopa wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
chriscanuck wrote:
MrSolve wrote:
how can you be half jewish lol
basically, most of the time he cheaps out and only buy's shit when it's on sale...but sometimes he goes all out and buys it at regular price Very Happy and only sometimes does he talk with an annoying tone to his voice...
so do you see what i did there? i made a RACIST comment. but it doesn't mean shit cause im kidding around! so everyone can just suck my canadian balls and get over this racist stuff cause we are all racist in our own way! if you see an "AFRICAN" person walking down your street in beat up clothing, low pants, bandana, and sunglass then 90% of people are gonna be more suspisious of him then the 17 year old white dude dressed in slacks and a turtle neck! WE ARE ALL RACIST! Very Happy
Shut up you smelly canadian
You're Canadian too.

So shut yourself up, ya damn dirty Canadian.

He knows, but we do smell. Lesnar came to visit Canada and left with a severe intestinal disease.
Back to top Go down
Ozura
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitimeWed Nov 18, 2009 3:57 pm

Canadian
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Please respond here   Please respond here - Page 4 Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Please respond here
Page 4 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Online Fighting Championship :: Forum Archives :: Season I Archive-
Jump to: