Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas

Go down 
+4
GTG
Ravenous Rhinos
Rizzo
vegaseric
8 posters
AuthorMessage
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :
Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Right_bar_bleue

Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Empty
PostSubject: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:12 pm

Admin, we have to do something about this because I'm not getting up at 12:00 to fight a UK fighter. Nothing against them but it's a waste of time to put these guys against US players because of the crazy time difference.
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Right_bar_bleue

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:18 pm

there is only a six hour difference I believe? Surely at some point within the week you guys can be online at the same time. If you dont want to fight Brits thats fine but it may hinder your shot at a title down the road depending on who is positioned where.
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:23 pm

6 hour? try 12 my friend lol It's a 4 hour difference from LV to NY
Back to top Go down
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:29 pm

Its a six hour difference from CST to England time. So if you are in Vegas its a 8 hour difference
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:30 pm

vegaseric wrote:

You fail...LV to New York is 3. If you are LV than you are PST i believe. New York To London is 5. LV to London is 8.

It's really not that bad...
Back to top Go down
GTG
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
GTG

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:33 pm

Madchal wrote:
vegaseric wrote:

You fail...LV to New York is 3. If you are LV than you are PST i believe. New York To London is 5. LV to London is 8.

It's really not that bad...

lol yeah
Back to top Go down
vegaseric
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 9:46 pm

I don't know about you guys but I have a job.....I work 7-5 monday-friday....I'm not staying up all night lol
Back to top Go down
rahliE
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
rahliE

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeThu Jun 25, 2009 10:21 pm

try and see if u guys can set it up for saturday then, if you get on around noon it will be 8pm there, if he's not a partier that may work out lol
Back to top Go down
danmckerrell1991
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 5:35 am

iv been waiting to fight vegaseric for ages, he added me as a friend, but he hasnt come online for 4 days
Back to top Go down
Ravenous Rhinos
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
Ravenous Rhinos

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 7:27 am

Shit..if he is a partier..get on at 6..It'll be 2 am...He'll be inebriated but fine.

You're not the only guy with a job. And as Rahlie said, saturday should be cake.Lunch time for you just after dinner for him. You're making a big deal out of nothing.
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:20 pm

Im from the UK and to get to fights some of my yank friends AKA Rahlie, ARIZONA I stay up till like 4am , it aint a problem for me!
Back to top Go down
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 2:35 pm

I hear you Element, i'm from Europe as well and i'm pretty flexible in regards to fighting hours..
Back to top Go down
GTG
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt
GTG

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 3:03 pm

SupaSi wrote:
I hear you Element, i'm from Europe as well and i'm pretty flexible in regards to fighting hours..

if you are from Denmark you must be a big Martin Kampmann fan huh?

I was at the fight in Nashville when he fought Carlos Condit at Ultimate Fight Night 18 and everyone was cheering for Condit becauase he was American... LOL

I was the only one cheering for Kampmann in the whole building
Back to top Go down
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:15 am

lol yeah Denmark in the house! That was a pretty decent fight, I've only seen Martin fight via. the internet though. Martin Kampmann and Mikkel Kessler (boxer, former Super-middleweight WBA & WBC champion) are pretty much our two claims to fame in regards to fighting. We're a small country, about 5.5 million people, it's pretty neat Kampmann made it into the game Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:20 am

Dont forget Peter Schmeichel lol
Back to top Go down
SupaSi
OFC Yellow Belt
OFC Yellow Belt
SupaSi

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:22 am

He wasn't a fighter lol.. Great soccer goalkeeper though. Now he's a God-awful TV-host on Danish television.. *shrug*
Back to top Go down
Element
OFC Purple Belt
OFC Purple Belt
Element

WARNING :

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitimeSat Jun 27, 2009 12:26 am

He fought with his own teammates though lol

Legend
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas   Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Being put up against fighters in the UK/Overseas
Page 1 of 1