Online Fighting Championship
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Do You Want To Be A Fu**ing Online Fighter?

HomeHomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in
OFC Gaming league can now be found at www.ofcleague.com. This website is now a MMA News and Resource site, please bookmark www.mma-resource.com.

General OFC Rules

Go down 
+6
NooB_PoweR
Hulkster311
Bearded Kongo
theturkishere
stoner420king
Rizzo
10 posters
AuthorMessage
Rizzo
OFC Founder
Rizzo

WARNING :
General OFC Rules Left_bar_bleue0 / 90 / 9General OFC Rules Right_bar_bleue

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeMon Jul 06, 2009 5:30 am

NO SHOW RULES

- If you do not show for your fight you must have a reason and have notified the admin you will be unable to compete within 24 hours of the fight. If notice is not provided it will result in dismissal from the league.

-no shows do not count as wins in the OFC as all wins should be earned. All efforts are made to provide you all with active fighters to fight against but from time to time you may miss a fight due to an inactive fighter.

CUTS FROM THE OFC

-It is possible to be cut from the OFC under the following conditions:

1. Inactivity
- this results in not being active on the forums and/or in game. Fighters who do not respond to fight contracts, no show to fights, inactive on the forums for 72 hours or longer (meaning not being online at all), failure to confirm a loss, or who are forced to be AWOL for longer then 30 days are subject to removal

2. Three Strike Rule
- This is non-negotiable, receive three strikes and you will receive your permanent walking papers from the league. Strikes will be received if you fail to show for a fight, fail to confirm a loss, forum inactivity, or if you have been removed from the league for any of the above.

3. Failure to Perform
- In order to be as realistic as possible as well as ensuring that the most talented players are gunning for the gold, you can be cut if you fail to perform in the league. A fighter is guaranteed only 1 fight in the OFC before being subject to dismissal. Being 0-1 is not a death sentence, if a fighter is being competitive and is active and is and putting on a good show chances are they will stay in the league. By dismissal this means you will be sent down to our development league (TOF), as long as you are an active member of this community you will always have a place to play one way or the other.

DISCONNECTS DURING THE FIGHT

The OFC has a strict policy on disconnecting the game in order to avoid a loss, while we can not say that all disconnects are malicious there is unfortunately a rampant amount of disconnects happening to avoid a loss so the following regulations are in place to protect the league and its honest fighters:

1. A disconnect that occurs while a fighter is stunned, being submitted, or GnP will be seen as malicious and the disconnecting party will receive an automatic loss for the fight. The league president will then decide whether a suspension will occur and/or up to dismissal from the league.

2. A disconnect that occurs during the match at any other time will be seen as a system or internet error and the fight will be re-started from the beginning. If this occurs three times within the match it will go down as a loss. The fighters can agree to fight again at another date if the disconnecting player feels his connection may continue to fail at that time.

3. If a fighter disconnects and does not return online it will be seen as a system or internet error. 48 hours will be given to make the fight up.

With anything if certain patterns become apparent that disconnects are happening on purpose the fighter will be removed from the league immediately and banned from future participation in the OFC.

CAN I USE MY CAF

the short answer to this question is NO.

The league will be UFC fighters only but the league does have some CAFs that have recently been released for use to boost the HW division, these will be the only CAFs allowed as everything is regulated by the OFC to ensure that they do not have any advantages over the normal fighters in the game.
_________________________________________________________________________________

CHANGING FIGHTERS

You may switch fighters but under the current conditions:

-the fighter must be available
-your current contract must have been fulfilled or be of veteran status
-you must be in good standing with the league

If more then one person wants the same guy who happens to become available, a waiver list will determine who gets the person. The waiver list will be defaulted to the seniority list (longest tenure with the league), once you use the waiver your name then goes to the bottom of the list.

GOING TO BE AWOL?

If you are going to be unable to play for whatever reason please ensure that you send the admin a pm letting him know how long you plan on being gone. If no notice is given you do run the risk of losing your fighter due to inactivity.

Last edited by Admin on Tue Aug 04, 2009 9:48 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
http://www.ofc-league.com
stoner420king
OFC Green Belt
OFC Green Belt

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeFri Jul 31, 2009 2:01 am

wow i cant wait 2 get 500 posts
Back to top Go down
theturkishere
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:57 pm

how does this work? how does the admin getg the results of the fights? what if someone is not being honest?
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Aug 19, 2009 10:58 pm

theturkishere wrote:
how does this work? how does the admin getg the results of the fights? what if someone is not being honest?

trust me this league has been around a long time if u aint honest ur out
Back to top Go down
Hulkster311
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Hulkster311

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeSat Sep 05, 2009 11:52 pm

I just signed up. I don't understand how to choose a fighter and play in this league. Can somebody help me. I'll use a crappy guy if that is all that is left. I don't care. I am good enough where I should be reasonably competitive
Back to top Go down
NooB_PoweR
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:05 pm

Im also new to this site, i have no idea how to choose a guy or where to begin.. im pretty much in the same boat as the guy above me, please help!
Back to top Go down
Ricta123
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Ricta123

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeSun Oct 04, 2009 3:14 pm

Go ahead and go to Claim your fighter, under new members. Under that section there are the available fighters and instructions for signing up. Welcome!
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:41 pm

so im new and want to make sure i read it correctly. the fighter i choose only determines the weight class that i fight in ; and i can choose any fighter with an overall rating equal to or lesser than my opponents chosen fighter in the actual fight. thats the way i understood it but im not sure and was hoping someone could clear it up for me
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:45 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
so im new and want to make sure i read it correctly. the fighter i choose only determines the weight class that i fight in ; and i can choose any fighter with an overall rating equal to or lesser than my opponents chosen fighter in the actual fight. thats the way i understood it but im not sure and was hoping someone could clear it up for me

okay, i'll clear it up for you. after you get a fighter, you will be on the next card. fight cards usually take one week ( max ) and with the fighting rule say if your opponent has 94 rating and you have a 78 since that is more then a 5 overall rating you get to pick a fighter equal or less and you cannot spam submissions to get there cardio down and submit them and after you fight three times you get to trade your fighter or claim a new one by the way there is camps you can tryout for and members on that team help you get better and spar with you. good luck in this league bro! hope my info helped you.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 10:56 pm

much appreciated and i did help i was worried about some stephan bonnar vs rampage mismatches its nice to find a good clean league excited to try it out and going to claim my fighter now
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeWed Jan 20, 2010 11:01 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
much appreciated and i did help i was worried about some stephan bonnar vs rampage mismatches its nice to find a good clean league excited to try it out and going to claim my fighter now

Sounds good bro! good luck, and you can tryout for the team i'm in now. you can send GSP_wnage ( Admin ATM ) a PM if you want to join.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:19 pm

i might do that after a few fights i would like to sort of establish myslef first you know.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:20 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
i might do that after a few fights i would like to sort of establish myslef first you know.

by all means, take your time Razz
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:21 pm

im still shocked at how nice everyone here is its like culture shock after the rest of the internet lol.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:22 pm

Cool All of us are friendly here, well maybe some but its still so fun Razz
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:25 pm

yeah ive really enjoyed the sparring without someone complaining because they dont want to further develop part of their game. everyone here is trying to get better so im really glad i got that message on psn. thanks again admin
Back to top Go down
Ricta123
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
Ricta123

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:26 pm

KO_OTHERS wrote:
Cool All of us are friendly here, well maybe some but its still so fun Razz
Laughing Laughing Cool Shocked Surprised Sad Smile Very Happy Mad Razz Embarassed Crying or Very sad Evil or Very Mad Twisted Evil Rolling Eyes What a Face Neutral Arrow Idea Question Exclamation Wink Like a Star @ heaven Suspect
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:28 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
yeah ive really enjoyed the sparring without someone complaining because they dont want to further develop part of their game. everyone here is trying to get better so im really glad i got that message on psn. thanks again admin

Whats your psn? i'll add you up and we can do some sparring sessions and if you got 2K10 go to general discussion and sign up for a team. it is still unofficial though, and if you don't tell your friend etc. Razz
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:42 pm

k ufc is basically all i play anymore but thanks for the invite my psn is bobdylaaan anyone that wants to add me is more than welcome just put ofc in the message and i will approve you. getting ready to have my first fight here hoping it goes well ... never been nervous to play a game before lol
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:44 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
k ufc is basically all i play anymore but thanks for the invite my psn is bobdylaaan anyone that wants to add me is more than welcome just put ofc in the message and i will approve you. getting ready to have my first fight here hoping it goes well ... never been nervous to play a game before lol

yeh, my first OFC fight it was nerve racking but i pulled off the victory anyways lol! ill add you up bro.
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 21, 2010 8:46 pm

i mean ive seen people with less than stellar records so im assuming nobodys gonna come to my house and punch me in the balls while i sleep for losing or anything lol. but just like everyone else i would obviously like to win
Back to top Go down
lgerst
OFC White Belt
OFC White Belt

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:05 pm

SO where will i get notified to fight? and it takes a week?
Back to top Go down
memphis0789
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
memphis0789

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:16 pm

if youll check in the ofc fight card and scheduling forums thier will be an unnoficial card thread when that card goes official that will be this weeks fights if your not on that card your fight will be next week. hope this helps
Back to top Go down
Bearded Kongo
OFC Black Belt
OFC Black Belt
Bearded Kongo

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:55 pm

memphis0789 wrote:
if youll check in the ofc fight card and scheduling forums thier will be an unnoficial card thread when that card goes official that will be this weeks fights if your not on that card your fight will be next week. hope this helps

+1 for helping a new member.
Back to top Go down
KO_OTHERS
OFC Brown Belt
OFC Brown Belt
KO_OTHERS

WARNING :

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitimeThu Jan 28, 2010 7:56 pm

Kongo wrote:
memphis0789 wrote:

+1 for helping a new member.

+1 for being kind lol!
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

General OFC Rules Empty
PostSubject: Re: General OFC Rules   General OFC Rules Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

General OFC Rules
Page 1 of 1